RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Parasol Star Winner Chosen! Winner sent a PM!

Started by turboswimbz, 11/16/2013, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

Well, I don't have any sealed goodies this year for ya all.

But I do have one of my favorite games of all time for you guys and gals:  PARASOL STARS!

IMG
IMG

Game comes with:  Original case, manual, and Turbochip.  All in used but nice condition. Shipping to anywhere in the world.  And a customized OBEY card for your holiday of choice.

SIGN UP BY RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD!  please make sure you mention you'd like to be in the raffle.  If you just make a random comment I won't sign you up.

Boring Stuffs
VVVVVVVVV

RULES:

1. Open to all members of the PCFX forums who are members before the raflle start date of 11/16.  You must also have a Turbografx-16 or PC Engine with mod.  No dust collectors on this one please. 

2. I reserve the right to not sign up anyone I wish if you are not following forum rules.  Please do not make me put you into this category. 

3. This is a gift on my part and does not contain any sort of contract or otherwise,  I will make every effort on my part to make sure the game arrives safe and sound. If you have an issues with recieving a free game via the mail, please don't sign up.

4. Raffle will run until the first week of December, and will I ship out soon after to hopefully make it you before the holidays end.  (note for internationals outside of Mexico and Canada this may not be possible)  Winner to be picked at random.

Le List O obeyers who have signed up:
1. Nulltard
2. galam
3. Lochlan
4. Punch
5. Jibbajaba
6. Radtastic89
7. Arjak
8. fsa
9. geise
10. schweaty
11. whisper2053
12. seieienbu
13 c0ldb33r
14. 420GOAT
15. technozombie
16. Obfuscate
17. JoshTurboTrollX-16
18. csgx1
19. Damon Plus
20. gamefreak054
21. 98pacecar
22. toymachine78
23. Funknflowturbo

Thank you for much for the well wishes and may you blessed with much good Turbo/PCE this
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 11/16/2013, 01:52 PMI mainly game on an emulator or on an express w/ everdrive out of necessity, but some recent events have opened the door to building my turbobchip collection... so...

SIGN ME UP, BUD!

:lol:

EDIT: To clarify, the turbob chip collection will be on a shelf, directly above my soon-to-be obey corner where it'll be easy to pull em off the shelf and stick 'em in ye' olde region modded PCE Duo.  But it will udoubtedly collect some dust (due to me being a lousy housekeeper rather than lack of use) so feel free to disqualify me.
Nope you are good.  As long as it gets played every now and then.  :)  lousy housekeeping is okay if your to busy playing PCE.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

A truly splendid game that must must be played by all!

Good luck to everyone.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Please give me a crack at this. One of the elusive that keeps getting away.
Thanks!

Lochlan

WOW that is a good raffle.  Please sign me up!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Psycho Punch

I would like to be in this awesome raffle. (:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CGQuarterly

Radtastic89

Oh, pick me. Pick me good sir.

Also.... sign me up. :D

hoobs88

I already own the game (and it is my favorite too) so don't sign me up. Great raffle!

+1 turbob karma!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Arjak

Sign me up! The Bubble Bobble series is awesome, and I don't have this game. =P~
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

fsa

This is a really good raffle. Please sign me up.
Thanks
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

turboswimbz

Since I've gotten a couple of request now. please note there will be a picture as soon as I have time to get a decent few up.  Check back on Tuesday  8)

geise

schweaty

whisper2053

Hmm, I'd be down to give this a try! Never played it, but I've heard great things. Throw me in the hat too please!
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

c0ldb33r

Hey thanks for the raffle. My PCE is played weekly and is region modded for hucards :-)
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

420GOAT

dude, add me if i may! lots of turbokarma to you!!!!!!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

technozombie

Please Add me! I just bought a Modded Duo-R from ebay. I need something to play besides Fantasy Zone lol.

bob

Obfuscate

If it's not too late I don't own this one and would like in

JoshTurboTrollX

I will get breastfood for this roffle!

Please enter me!  Thank you for the generous raffle.  And good luck to everyone entered!!

:D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

csgx1

I'd like to join this awesome raffle if I could please.  I don't have a copy and would love a chance to win.  Thanks!

FiftyQuid

An excellent raffle.  Good luck to all that enter!  I'm sitting this one out.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Damon Plus

One of the games I want the most for my TG-16 collection. Sign me up please!

roflmao

Awesome raffle, Turbo!  I already have it so don't add me, but +1 TurboKarma to you for offering up such an enjoyable game!

technozombie

Quote from: galam on 11/18/2013, 02:32 PM
Quote from: technozombie on 11/18/2013, 02:07 PM... I need something to play besides Fantasy Zone lol.
Blasphemy.
I'm starting to have dreams that Opa-Opa is inside my head and all the enemies are my brain cells.

T2KFreeker

Well, considering I have one of these coming to me soon Swimbz, I'm not entering, but you the man for having such a nice raffle for the users here. Great game too! Happy Holidays all.
END OF LINE.

gamefreak054

I will join the raffle.

Sorry for my first post being in a giveaway, just been lurking this forum the last couple of weeks and have been too busy to post. Seems like a pretty awesome forum though.

Thanks

98pacecar

I'm a newbie here, but have been diving into the PCE world with both feet. I'd like to be a part of this if possible.

ToyMachine78

Holy smokes! Great raffle! Sign me up please!!!

DildoKKKobold

Already have this, but pretty awesome gift. Go you!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Funknflowturbo

Get me in the raffe! Always wanted this game!

turboswimbz

Raffle will end at 9pm EST tonight.  Last chance sign ups now!

turboswimbz

Winner chosen as follows.

Random Numbers Generated - if your number appears 3 times first you win numbers as follows:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2   14   7   8   3
17   22   4   2   9
2   14   18   17   16
5   1   18   22   17
22   17   18   2   3
20   12   3   23   11
8   16   16   5   21
5   9   6   16   18
19   15   15   12   15
17   2   19   14   5
23   7   4   8   18
3   4   13   2   3
10   8   21   16   2
17   3   19   12   23
14   19   9   8   6
23   1   21   9   1
1   18   22   4   11
23   22   14   1   12
3   14   23   11   15
20   22   7   17   8
Timestamp: 2013-12-04 01:56:56 UTC

Note: The numbers are generated left to right, i.e., across columns.

LUCKY 2!

Tatsujin

wow..that was an uber generous raffle swimbz  =D>
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

technozombie

I'm grateful to just have been considered for the raffle considering I'm a total newb here. Gratz to the winner!

seieienbu

lol, I wasn't even close.  2 showed up 4 times before 12.  Congrats to Galam and thanks for the raffle.

bob

schweaty

my number didnt come up until the 60th random generation  8-[

fsa

Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

420GOAT

dang just missed it! congrats Galam.this was a killer raffle.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

seieienbu

Quote from: schweaty on 12/04/2013, 11:22 AMmy number didnt come up until the 60th random generation  8-[
That's a special type of lucky!

JoshTurboTrollX

congrats on the waffle rin and good on ya for hosting swimbs!!

:)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

Arrived today.

Thanks brother, I can't wait to pop it in. Haven't played PS since 1999 or so.