@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Met some Real-Life people this weekend

Started by technozombie, 09/22/2014, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

technozombie

I'm not usually one to get star struck but......dat Joe  :oops:
IMG_201409215330.jpg IMG_201409211470.jpg

HailingTheThings

IMG

DeshDildo

My buddies were down there this weekend and had a blast.  They said pretty much all of the famous youtubers were really cool.  I wanted to go so bad but my wife is about to drop baby #3 at any moment so there was no line distance travel in my cards.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Azzurri

wildfruit

xcrement5x

Man your thumb looks really weird in that second picture.

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 09:16 AM
Quote from: Desh on 09/22/2014, 08:36 AMMy buddies were down there this weekend and had a blast.  They said pretty much all of the famous youtubers were really cool.  I wanted to go so bad but my wife is about to drop baby #3 at any moment so there was no line distance travel in my cards.
You could have just gone and skyped to the delivery room if anything happened while you were away. Priorities, man.
That would be all fine and dandy but then I still have to go home and live with her for the rest of my life.  My wife forgets a lot of things but for some reason she always remembers my f*ckups.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

technozombie

Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 12:23 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 12:00 PMMan your thumb looks really weird in that second picture.
I was going to ask if Joe broke your thumb or something! haha... TechnoZombie: Double-jointed obeyer
Its a blessing and a curse, my thumbs hurt after playing hand held systems but I'm the supreme commander of thumb wrestling. I'm also double jointed in my collar bone.

technozombie

Quote from: Desh on 09/22/2014, 03:19 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 09:16 AM
Quote from: Desh on 09/22/2014, 08:36 AMMy buddies were down there this weekend and had a blast.  They said pretty much all of the famous youtubers were really cool.  I wanted to go so bad but my wife is about to drop baby #3 at any moment so there was no line distance travel in my cards.
You could have just gone and skyped to the delivery room if anything happened while you were away. Priorities, man.
That would be all fine and dandy but then I still have to go home and live with her for the rest of my life.  My wife forgets a lot of things but for some reason she always remembers my f*ckups.
Yeah, they have a way of remembering our mistakes........
...forever.......

esteban

Quote from: technozombie on 09/22/2014, 03:09 AMI'm not usually one to get star struck but......dat Joe   :oops:
Jean shorts are unacceptable.  :pcgs:

I'm serious.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: technozombie on 09/22/2014, 03:09 AMI'm not usually one to get star struck but......dat Joe   :oops:
dude, that's awesome! looks like you had a great time!

technozombie

jeffhlewis

You stopped by the windy gaming table, right? Majors and I were there helping out Chris (CDamm on the boards - he owns the shop)

technozombie

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 09/22/2014, 08:58 PMYou stopped by the windy gaming table, right? Majors and I were there helping out Chris (CDamm on the boards - he owns the shop)
I'm certain that I did. I wasn't paying too much attention to signs though as I was mainly focusing on the goodies. What kind of stuff did you guys sell?

jeffhlewis

We were the table with the imports (I.e. the good stuff).

technozombie

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 09/23/2014, 03:39 AMWe were the table with the imports (I.e. the good stuff).
You had the boxed Duo-r behind the counter? I dug through the PCE games but i didn't find anything I was interested in. I was really hoping to find Gaiares(for the Genesis) and I should have at least asked about that import one you guys had. By the time I made a pass and came back it was gone.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

DeshDildo

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/23/2014, 08:35 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/22/2014, 05:50 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 09/22/2014, 05:55 AMIMG
Pardon my ignorance, but who's that?
PAT the NOBEY PUNK ;)
This is at least partially true.  I was told he was selling some TG16 doubles he had.

NecroPhile

Were you guys reenacting este's Siskel & Ebert pic?

98pacecar

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 09/23/2014, 03:39 AMWe were the table with the imports (I.e. the good stuff).
And the taco shirt!

JoshTurboTrollX

PAT the NOBEY PUNK ;)
Technically he OBEYS. 
He's a member here- https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3341

And he does like the Turbo, has a pretty decent video on youtube about his OBEY Xmas-
But yeah, he's a doofus...
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

majors

TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

technozombie

Quote from: guest on 09/23/2014, 10:05 AMWere you guys reenacting este's Siskel & Ebert pic?
HaHa, no my wife just has lackluster picture taking timing.

QuoteThis is at least partially true.  I was told he was selling some TG16 doubles he had.
Actually, I bought Pac-Land from him.

HailingTheThings

IMG

Mzo

Pat's videos are pretty hard to watch.
HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Sparky

BlueBMW

I suspect Ive got joe beat in the white legs department... :?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Medic_wheat

PAT the NOBEY PUNK ;)
Well he does have a us copy of magical chase. 

And some crazy good nes goodies.

Id rob his house any day of the week

technozombie

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/23/2014, 10:43 PM
PAT the NOBEY PUNK ;)
Well he does have a us copy of magical chase. 

And some crazy good nes goodies.

Id rob his house any day of the week
That Magical Chase is probably in the same safety deposit box as his grey and gold NWC carts.

esteban

JenJoeMajorsDave-GameSack-Groupie.jpg

I didn't know that Steve Baldwin was a NEO GEO fan! Awesome!  :pcgs:

IMG

The more I look at it, the more I am disturbed by technozombie's goddamn thumb.

I mean • disturbed •

PLEASE EDIT PHOTO, REDACT THUMB.

Thank you.

technozombie

Quote from: esteban on 09/25/2014, 06:04 AMJenJoeMajorsDave-GameSack-Groupie.jpg

I didn't know that Steve Baldwin was a NEO GEO fan! Awesome!  :pcgs:

IMG

I mean • disturbed •

Thank you.
I can do this too:
IMG

esteban

Noooooooooopppppppppppppppe!! I can't unsee that. REDACT. REDACT.

NecroPhile

technozombie

Quote from: guest on 09/25/2014, 05:40 PM
Quote from: technozombie on 09/25/2014, 02:51 PMI can do this too:
Too small.  Please enlarge this thumb nail.
Heh heh thumbnail I see what you did there.

Oh yeah you should see what I can do with my collar bone.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: technozombie on 09/25/2014, 06:55 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/25/2014, 05:40 PM
Quote from: technozombie on 09/25/2014, 02:51 PMI can do this too:
Too small.  Please enlarge this thumb nail.
Heh heh thumbnail I see what you did there.

Oh yeah you should see what I can do with my collar bone.
What can you do?  Deep thraot a hot dog?

technozombie

Lol, I posted the thumb picture while on my Phone, I had no idea it was soo huge.  #-o

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 09/23/2014, 09:46 PMJoe needs some sun on those legs :P
Didn't notice 'til you said that. lol
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: technozombie on 09/25/2014, 11:51 PMLol, I posted the thumb picture while on my Phone, I had no idea it was soo huge.  #-o
Now you are just bragging

technozombie

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 09/26/2014, 12:28 AM
Quote from: technozombie on 09/25/2014, 11:51 PMLol, I posted the thumb picture while on my Phone, I had no idea it was soo huge.  #-o
Now you are just bragging
Whenever I'm feeling depressed I use one of those 50x zoom mirrors that make things look huge, suddenly I feel much better.....................

bob

Quote from: esteban on 09/22/2014, 05:39 PM

I'm serious.
Cargo capri's on afroman are worse. I'm serious.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 10/17/2014, 06:51 PM

I'm serious.
I beg to differ.  :pcgs:

bob

Quote from: esteban on 10/17/2014, 07:31 PM

I'm serious.
I beg to differ.  :pcgs:
it's tru.  the fat kid in superbad said it best... "nobody has gotten a hand job in a pair of cargo shorts since 1996"
Or whatever year he referenced.  he was spot on.

esteban

You crazy. Cargo shorts > denim shorts.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/17/2014, 09:00 PMI like cargo shorts. Lots of room for phones and shit. Cargo shorts were ahead of their time.
I've carried huge-ass books on my pockets.

bob

Get a scottevest
Holds a god damn ipad and you wouldnt know it. The design is brilliant.
I love mine.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 09/25/2014, 06:04 AMIMG

I mean • disturbed •

I think it's more his knuckles or lack thereof that's weird looking. It's all smoothed out, like Photoshop work, but it's just motion blur.

Anyhow, cool that you got to meet Joe, techno. You got "gamesack'ed" in person.

technozombie

QuoteAnyhow, cool that you got to meet Joe, techno. You got "gamesack'ed" in person.
He was like, 12 MEGA POWER all over my face.............

technozombie

I'm serious.
When my hair is grown out it is a lot like his. Note to self ditch the cargo pants......