xcrement5x

Bloufo

Old but still a classic,

"Power goes in, video comes out"

NightWolve

Quote from: Bloufo on 02/17/2018, 05:22 AMOld but still a classic,

"Power goes in, video comes out"

IMG
Indeed a classic, you have fine taste sir! Very instructive how-to video on building your own console via parts provided by Cracker Jack boxes. ;)

Experience the magic of power going in here, then light and video going out over there! Amazing advancement in technology right before your eyes by this guy!!!!

TR0N

[YTP] IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE AT YOUR FINGERTITS (Classic 90's - The Kids Guide to the Internet)

https://youtu.be/Y7WtkdLQ6PM (Age-restricted)

IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Psycho Punch

senpai... notice me...

NOTICE ME SENPAI *high pitched scream*
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

edit: NINJERS IN THE USA.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

NightWolve

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/03/2018, 01:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Must see!!!
This makes me hungry for pancakes plus that poor child  :roll:
IMG

Bloufo

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bloufo

Digi.k

Don't know what to make of this.  Only game from here I know and own is fallout 4.. the rest I don't touch

This is the vid they are showing to Donald Trump I guess to blame the gun violence comes from video games.

Maybe I should have posted this in the DT thread?

IMG

NecroPhile

Ol' trumpikins will use it as a scapegoat to back down on raising buying ages, limiting access to people with mental issues, banning bump stocks, etc.  NRA owns him.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: Digi.k on 03/13/2018, 09:04 AMDon't know what to make of this.  Only game from here I know and own is fallout 4.. the rest I don't touch

This is the vid they are showing to Donald Trump I guess to blame the gun violence comes from video games.

Maybe I should have posted this in the DT thread?

IMG
Wow, didn't know it's gotten THAT bad, but I remember playing a Mortal Kombat at a friend's place, and saw that the Jet Li (see "Romeo Must Die") X-Raying effect as a bone or skull is cracked/penetrated/pierced had moved from movies into videogames.

Wait a minute, come to think of it, I grew up on playing Mortal Kombat at the arcades and seeing heads punched or ripped off with the spinal cord... And I turned out alright, didn't I ?  :mrgreen:

crazydean

I'm not sure how you reconcile sending 18 year olds off to war, but believe violence on a screen is a real problem in our country. Give me a fucking break.

cr8zykuban0

Giveaway of a pretty neat shmup

Digi.k

crazydean

Psycho Punch

ClodBusted

Digi.k

Digi.k

roflmao

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/01/2018, 04:59 PMedit: NINJERS IN THE USA.
This was a classic, awesome way to begin a film.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Psycho Punch

Quote from: esteban on 04/11/2018, 09:27 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/01/2018, 04:59 PMedit: NINJERS IN THE USA.
This was a classic, awesome way to begin a film.

The movie is actually surprisingly entertaining if you can look past the awful quality it's available nowadays :P
It's fun, which can't be said of most of the ninja flicks from the period. (Godfrey Ho I haet u!!!)

roflmao

Oh man, I can't wait to see Babymetal next month!

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 11:34 PMOh man, I can't wait to see Babymetal next month!
Wow! Being hoisted on a small platform during a performance. That's pretty ballsy.

Over the years, many big musicians have been injured on stage by doing much less.

Psycho Punch

Digi.k

Medic_wheat

Watching the various YouTube videos about Chanel awesome and it's psychodrama.

Seems that "Jewario" has been outed as a: sexual deviant, groomer of young girls for sex, and rapist before he was fired from Chanelawsome. Culminating in his suicide a year later from being fired.
Of young girls for

xcrement5x

NightWolve

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 04/13/2018, 10:13 PMWatching the various YouTube videos about Chanel awesome and it's psychodrama.

Seems that "Jewario" has been outed as a: sexual deviant, groomer of young girls for sex, and rapist before he was fired from Chanelawsome. Culminating in his suicide a year later from being fired.
Of young girls for
Woah, I was gonna say, there better be some basis for writing up serious charges like that with sourcing, but after Googling, I'm seeing what you're seeing...

I remember this guy, I saw a video of him and the localization criminal, Tom-chan "WyrdWad" Lipschultz, back when he started his hack promotional work for XXXSEED Games... He seemed a decent enough nerd, but wow, so that explains the suicide which I also heard about. Bet all those people who left RIP replies at his YouTube vids feel crummy.

Found it:

Medic_wheat

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/13/2018, 10:39 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 04/13/2018, 10:13 PMWatching the various YouTube videos about Chanel awesome and it's psychodrama.

Of young girls for
Woah, I was gonna say, there better be some basis for writing up serious charges like that with sourcing, but after Googling, I'm seeing what you're seeing...

I remember this guy, I saw a video of him and the localization criminal, Tom-chan "WyrdWad" Lipschultz, back when he started his hack promotional work for XXXSEED Games... He seemed a decent enough nerd, but wow, so that explains the suicide which I also heard about. Bet all those people who left RIP replies at his YouTube vids feel crummy.

Found it: https://youtu.be/MMS8WePNwYE
I wonder who will come out and speak now that it's out.

There are some YouTube personality who seemed to know him and other who put video dedications in his memory.

Pat Being one

Angry Joe another (but he came from the same YouTube community as the guy).

I honestly never watched a video of JewWario myself. But did notice a rash of videos after his death and some keeping a yellow hat in their video set ups as a memorial.

Will they report they knew of these allegations? Either first hand or as rumors?

Will they defend their friend?

It's hard to say what even I would do if I where in their situation.

To speak ill of the dead is hard.  Especially when it remembering a tarnished legacy.

Medic_wheat

Pats video remembering jewario.

Digi.k

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/14/2018, 03:28 AM
I want this. Not only am I interested in a wide screen port of these two games. But how will the arcade games within the game look.

esteban

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 04/13/2018, 10:51 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/13/2018, 10:39 PM

Seems that "Jewario" has been outed as a: sexual deviant, groomer of young girls for sex, and rapist before he was fired form Chanelawsome. Culminating in his suicide a year later from being fired.
Of young girls for

I remember this guy, I saw a video of his with Tom-chan Lipschultz when he started his promotional work for XXXSEED Games... He seemed a decent enough nerd, but wow, so that explains the suicide which I also heard about when it happened. Bet all those people who left RIP replies at his YouTube vids feel crummy.

Found it:
I wonder who will come out and speak now that it's out.

There are some YouTube personality who seemed to know him and other who put video dedications in his memory.

Pat Being one

Angry joe another (but he came from the same YouTube community as the guy).

I honestly never watched a video of Jewareo myself. But did notice a rash of videos after his death and some keeping a yellow hat in their video set ups as a memorial.

Will they report they knew of these aligsrions. Either first hand or as rumors?

Will they defend their friend?

It's hard to say what even I would do if I where in their situation.

To speak I'll kf the dead is hard.  Especially when it remembering a tarnished legacy.
I never watched this guy's videos, but I enjoy watching Nostalgia Critic @ChannelAwesome (you can punch me later...yes, his schtick is just as cloying and annoying as AVGN)... so Jewario's videos were often recommended by Google's YouTube algorithm. And by "often" I mean  *incessantly*....

But what an ugly, ugly, ugly thing to hear about this bastard. Jesus.

Bloufo

NightWolve

M.Z. The Mark Zuckerberg.

He came from somewhere far away to give us FacialBook...

Starring Mark, an aging U.S. Congress, and featuring Carl Weathers as Dillon, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Dutch in epic handshake finale, heh heh.

Wow, getting old sucks, something bad happened to Val Kilmer, he slurs his speech, you can barely make out what he's saying to his kids... No wonder he hasn't been around much.

CZroe

Re-watching my own video and cringing at all the mistakes:
Cat's out of the bag. Too many news articles linking to it to re-up. :(

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

I had similar experiences and feelings as James AVGN when Mortal Kombat arcades came to town. Pretty spot on retrospective.

(Gametrailers.com - Angry Video Game Nerd Mortal Kombat Memories)

TR0N

IMG

Digi.k

NightWolve

The "Biiibiibiiiii!!" social media teaser/demo/promo for FX-UNIT Yuki was released today by team Saramaru, just what they needed!

It's pretty solid, to the point, uses the best music track and a variety of scenes to sell this ObeyBrew concoction of PCE love proper! Exactly what I wanted for the PCEFX Yuki ad, another final finishing touch. :)

#Sarupro #fxunityuki
#henshinengine
#PCEngine #PCELove

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 04/28/2018, 12:46 AM
I watched this back in the day... it aired (NYC) at an awkward time that most folks would have missed unless they got home from school early... 2:30-3:00?

Anyway, I had no idea there was a toy line until some toy collector site provided the only decent info/references to Spiral Zone for years.

NOTE: I have not watched the video yet.

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 04/29/2018, 06:40 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 04/28/2018, 12:46 AM
I watched this back in the day... it aired (NYC) at an awkward time that most folks would have missed unless they got home from school early... 2:30-3:00?

Anyway, I had no idea there was a toy line until some toy collector site provided the only decent info/references to Spiral Zone for years.

NOTE: I have not watched the video yet.
I watch it asap given the details it gives on how the toy line it started.The show sure was dark for a kids cartoon.
IMG

Bloufo

TR0N

[Live-Action Fist of the North Star Body Wash Ad Is Hilariously Perfect]
Backup: https://web.archive.org/web/20190509194045if_/https://youtu.be/xsEEJu0-vXE
IMG