PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: Nate on 09/30/2005, 12:03 AM

Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Nate on 09/30/2005, 12:03 AM
We landed a tune in Mindrec's Meteor Blaster DX for the PC Engine SCD; called "Desperation Cruise Option"...

Now the song as well as 13 others are available on Vodkatron - Ride the Boss!!!

Visit our site (see sig) and go to the "Order" page to hear samples. DCO is track 2...

Zap!

 :wink:



-Nate
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Keranu on 09/30/2005, 02:10 PM
You know, I've been to this site before. A member named "Grinning Cat" on a message board called "FamiConsumer" (http://www.famiconsumer.com/forum/) had the site linked to his signature. I was meaning to ask him about that since it interested me, but I forgot. Is he part of Vodkatron?
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Keranu on 09/30/2005, 02:11 PM
He's from England, by the way.
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Nate on 09/30/2005, 06:15 PM
No, he's not a member...but evidently a fan bless his heart. :)

He frequents the "shmups" boards, though. Basically where the guitar section of team got together...TWITCHDOCTOR and myself anyway.

-Nate
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Keranu on 09/30/2005, 08:40 PM
Gotcha. You're stuff is pretty good, by the way!
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Nate on 10/01/2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks! :)

We're dying to team up w/ someone doing a shooter for a console - we'd like to make an entire soundtrack, and...

We'll do it for FREE!

Any leads would be much appreciated...

-Nate
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Keranu on 10/01/2005, 02:42 PM
Well I am a sprite artist for the PCE hombrew company Frozen Utopia (http://frozenutopia.nodtveidt.net/) . We have plenty of musicians at the moment, but who knows, we might need you for a game, especially if we ever get another programmer so we can handle multiple projects at once. I must say though, the musicians we have had to do music for us have done an extraordinary job though!
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Dark Fact on 02/16/2006, 03:35 PM
When I first read this thread as "Vodkatron", I pictured a Transformer chugging Vodka.  Weird, no?  :shock:
Title: Vodkatron
Post by: Aksx on 03/27/2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah, you are right man! :( (http://seo-toolz.com/ringtones/)