PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Sadler on 02/03/2012, 08:55 PM

Title: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: Sadler on 02/03/2012, 08:55 PM
My SuperGrafx finally arrived and the guy packed in 3 hueys with it. I either own the US version or am not particularly interested in the game, so I'll raffle them off as a lot. The games are:

Nectaris (http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/Nectaris.htm)
Yū Yū Jinsei (http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/Yu_Yu_Jinsei.htm)
World Jockey (http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/World_Jockey.htm)

All games are loose, no manuals or cases included. All games will be sent to the winner of this raffle. Submit your name below if you are interested, a name will be drawn on 2/10/12. :D

UPDATE: Raffles over!

/9bk489.jpg

Congrats VenomMacbeth, you win! I'll PM you for shipping information. Thanks! :D
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: HercTNT on 02/03/2012, 10:53 PM
Nice of you to put these up for raffle.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: neoxeno on 02/03/2012, 10:59 PM
Count me in. Thanks.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: BigusSchmuck on 02/03/2012, 11:08 PM
I don't own any of those. Count me in, thanks!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: KiddoCabbusses on 02/04/2012, 02:13 AM
I don't even have any PC-Engine anything, so I might as well attempt this...
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: Undeadargos on 02/04/2012, 03:48 AM
.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: soop on 02/04/2012, 05:20 AM
Ooh, I was after Nectaris.  Count me in please!  Fingers crossed!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: incrediblehark on 02/04/2012, 10:40 AM
I would like to enter as well - incrediblehark
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: snickersbar on 02/04/2012, 06:00 PM
add me in please
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: HammerHead on 02/05/2012, 10:56 PM
Please add me!!! I don't have any of those.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: VenomMacbeth on 02/05/2012, 11:54 PM
Count me in!  It'll be nice to have something to mess with once I finally get a console. :D
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 02/06/2012, 11:17 AM
I don't need any of 'em, but +3 TurbobKarma to Sadler!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: koolade on 02/08/2012, 09:40 AM
Count me in
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: BuraiFighter on 02/08/2012, 10:35 PM
Count me in, I don't have any of those and I'd like some more multitap games.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/09/2012, 09:56 AM
raffle me for all 3.

:)
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: Mishran on 02/09/2012, 10:05 PM
What the bell, toss me in too. Not that I have a fat chance of winning. Luck sucks. :P
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's
Post by: Sadler on 02/10/2012, 01:39 AM
:D I'm going to use a list randomizer, everyone has an equal chance. I'm going to set the cut off at 6PM tomorrow MST. Enter quick! :)
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: Sadler on 02/10/2012, 08:21 PM
Raffles over, VenomMacbeth you've got some huey's coming your way! Congrats! :D
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: Bernie on 02/10/2012, 09:22 PM
I love it!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: VenomMacbeth on 02/10/2012, 09:36 PM
W00t w00t!  Thanks! :D  I just wanna say I think it's really cool of you guys to raffle off free stuff like this.  It's a really good incentive for people to actually get into gaming for the system, rather than just buying & collecting for it!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: incrediblehark on 02/10/2012, 09:39 PM
damn! so close yet again... congrats!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: neoxeno on 02/10/2012, 10:45 PM
Congrats VenomMacbeth!  :dance:
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: HercTNT on 02/11/2012, 12:03 AM
Congrats venom!!! Sadler, once again, very generous of you!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: BuraiFighter on 02/11/2012, 01:09 AM
Thanks Sadler and congrats Venom, you have fun with those!
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 02/13/2012, 09:55 AM
Congrats, Venom.  I hope you get many hours of good play time out of those hueys.
Title: Re: Raffle: 3 PC Engine huey's. OVER! Congrats VenomMacbeth!
Post by: soop on 02/13/2012, 10:00 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/13/2012, 09:55 AMCongrats, Venom.  I hope you get many hours of good play time out of those hueys.
Yeah, well done.  I still can't believe how far down I was.  I'm supposed to be lucky!