I'd like to get an original white PC Engine in good working condition.
I only need the system itself and a controller, but if you have more I would probably take it. I don't care too much how yellowed the system is.
I am in the US, so prefer US sellers if possible. But if not, I can do international too.
I've got a few of these but they won't get here for at least a month or so....
Cool. I might grab one from you. I don't need one right away, it's more just want to have one because they're cool. I set up a reminder to ping you in a month if that's ok.
Quote from: city41 on 05/10/2012, 09:17 PMCool. I might grab one from you. I don't need one right away, it's more just want to have one because they're cool. I set up a reminder to ping you in a month if that's ok.
Sounds good!