PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: roflmao on 05/26/2012, 08:27 PM

Title: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: roflmao on 05/26/2012, 08:27 PM
I was browsing over at fatwallet today and came across this T-shirt deal.  Galaga T-shirt for $3 shipped.  I think it's shipped to your local store so you still have to go pick it up.  I already have a Galaga shirt so I'm not going to get another one, but thought others here might like it.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1aaab5d&DeptID=73298&CatID=73831&sisearchengine=186&siproduct=AFFILIATE&x5view=1&NOffset=0&Ne=4294957900+4+29+3+1011+18+904+5+8+1031+587+15+12+1545&shopperType=G&SO=1&N=4294944236&Nao=0&PSO=1&bcCat=3&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|73831

Use coupon code FREESHIP to get the free shipping.
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: PunkCryborg on 05/26/2012, 08:42 PM
It wouldn't let me order any of them, says they are all unavailable  :cry:
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: GohanX on 05/26/2012, 08:43 PM
Sold out of XL. :( Too bad, I want one!
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: roflmao on 05/26/2012, 09:09 PM
Bummer!
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 06/01/2012, 09:46 AM
I have that shirt.  Its a like, off-blue color one, thug life.
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: roflmao on 06/01/2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah, mine's blue too!  And kind of speckly or mottled or something.
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: FiftyQuid on 06/01/2012, 11:24 AM
Damn, no medium left.  They don't ship to Canada either.    :cry:
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: Nando on 06/01/2012, 11:37 AM
I had made this awhile back for anyone that wanted to make a t-shirt or mug or whatever out of it

KCWindyHighRes.webp (https://web.archive.org/web/20190510115953im_/https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NOnh2xmyaLY/TrhSQ21DbhI/AAAAAAAABf0/ZB3AG-cTol8/s800/KCWindyHighRes.png)
KCTshirt.webp (https://web.archive.org/web/20190510115953im_/https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-addqDI2QW7A/Trf9AJ3FV3I/AAAAAAAABfU/Qu9q-n5vvus/s800/KCTshirt.png)


Eventually I will get to finishing the t-shirt stuff and post it here for anyone to use.
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 06/01/2012, 12:42 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/01/2012, 10:04 AMYeah, mine's blue too!  And kind of speckly or mottled or something.
fuck yeah we're shirt brothers now!
Title: Re: Galaga T-shirt $3
Post by: roflmao on 06/01/2012, 01:20 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/01/2012, 12:42 PMfuck yeah we're shirt brothers now!
Damn we're awesome!