PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => PCE/TG-16|CD/SGX Discussion => Topic started by: SuperPlay on 07/21/2012, 03:13 AM

Title: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: SuperPlay on 07/21/2012, 03:13 AM
Today I bring you another one of my fine scans, this time it is PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993. 

Enjoy!

Hosted by OldGameMags: http://tinyurl.com/pdoscmv (http://tinyurl.com/pdoscmv)
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: Ji-L87 on 07/21/2012, 03:55 AM
Aw, yeah! I'm a bit short on time so I will have to check out later tho' :(

How many of these have you managed to get your hands on, btw? :)
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: shubibiman on 07/21/2012, 06:54 AM
Thank you!
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: esteban on 07/21/2012, 07:43 AM
SuperPlay :pcgs:.
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: SuperPlay on 07/22/2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the comments folks.  There are still plenty more to come :@) I just need to find the time to get some scanning on!

I may try another title next as I have scanned 4 PC Engine Fan magazines in a row.
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: OtokonoZenyou on 07/22/2012, 05:41 PM
Very awesome man, great read! Thank you!
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/23/2012, 11:45 AM
Woohoo, nice!
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: SuperPlay on 10/14/2012, 09:47 AM
Re-uploaded and removed password from rar
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: Bernie on 10/14/2012, 10:39 AM
Im gonna have to grab these.  Never taken the time due to the obvious language barrier ...
Title: Re: PCE Engine Fan Issue 06 June 1993 Scan
Post by: esteban on 10/14/2012, 01:18 PM
HELL YES! Thank you (x4), SuperPlay. :pcgs:

https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=pce