PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Fighting Street => Topic started by: Obfuscate on 08/17/2012, 07:18 PM

Title: Fuck your couch
Post by: Obfuscate on 08/17/2012, 07:18 PM
Dave-Chappelle-Fuck-Yo-Couch.avif
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: tpivette on 08/17/2012, 07:24 PM
Haha, thats exactly what I thought of when I saw the topic title! A classic... what ever happened to Chappelle?
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: RegalSin on 09/05/2012, 04:59 PM
I thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: bob on 09/05/2012, 06:00 PM
^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: CGQuarterly on 09/05/2012, 06:52 PM
Quote from: galam on 09/05/2012, 06:00 PM^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad 
Same here.

Chris
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: NightWolve on 09/06/2012, 03:09 AM
That SOB! That's why you make people take their shoes off before coming in your house!

Quote from: galam on 09/05/2012, 06:00 PM^ Dude, that friggin bug in your signature keeps fucking with me on my iPad 
Ah, so I wasn't the only one annoyed by that animated bug GIF of his and I had a real fruit fly bother my screen tonight as well. I posted a workaround here (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=12966.msg255381#msg255381) though you probably won't like it. Besides putting the entirety of RegalSin on ignore, that's one way. ;)
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: Firebomber7 on 09/06/2012, 12:58 PM
Quote from: RegalSin on 09/05/2012, 04:59 PMI thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
What is your first language?
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: Senshi on 09/06/2012, 01:03 PM
Quote from: Firebomber7 on 09/06/2012, 12:58 PM
Quote from: RegalSin on 09/05/2012, 04:59 PMI thought it was somebody faced, down when your moving you hips forward and back ( gyrating ), I usted to do that back before I discovered myself. I mean like way back. I talking about back when I was like not even five. Remember those days, when your pillow was your greatest friend.
What is your first language?
Its Idiot
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: OldRover on 09/30/2012, 04:48 PM
Admitting to owning an iPad is the first step toward recovery.
Title: Re: Fuck your couch
Post by: RegalSin on 09/30/2012, 11:10 PM
What is ipad? Isn't that something that girls use, because they cry downtheir?