PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => Console Repair/Mod Center => Topic started by: turbokon on 11/11/2012, 11:09 AM

Title: Need help on sourcing a replacement gear for a Duo
Post by: turbokon on 11/11/2012, 11:09 AM
Hey guy, I have a duo here with a bad gear. A couple of the tooth are broken and the laser is getting stuck sometime. Any body knows where I can find a replacement?

(http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l594/superkon316/BFB67208-7B81-4D0B-ADC4-DF969B273769-2361-000003531F7C4226.jpg)
Title: Re: Need help on sourcing a replacement gear for a Duo
Post by: thesteve on 12/06/2012, 04:28 PM
watch ebay and alibaba
complete mech's come up from time to time
Title: Re: Need help on sourcing a replacement gear for a Duo
Post by: BlueBMW on 12/06/2012, 08:30 PM
I have a spare mechanism.  I'll send it with the other stuff I'm sending you already.
Title: Re: Need help on sourcing a replacement gear for a Duo
Post by: turbokon on 12/06/2012, 09:12 PM
Sweet thanks. This duo is actually someone's else here in this forum.
Title: Re: Need help on sourcing a replacement gear for a Duo
Post by: BlueBMW on 12/06/2012, 10:25 PM
Quote from: turbokon on 12/06/2012, 09:12 PMSweet thanks. This duo is actually someone's else here in this forum.
Cool deal.  We'll get it fixed up post haste! :D