PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => PCE/TG-16|CD/SGX Discussion => Topic started by: Psycho Nulltard on 01/10/2013, 09:27 AM

Title: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Psycho Nulltard on 01/10/2013, 09:27 AM
So... a while back I jokingly mentioned my intention to amass a collection of Keith Courage chips.  The idea has kind of grown on me, and is starting to become more of a real goal- a novelty collection of KC chips purely for bragging rights and photo ops.

I currently have 2 Keith Courage chips.  I know... weak.

Who has the most copies?
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: fsa on 01/10/2013, 10:11 AM
I currently have 3 copies and I did not intentionally get them, the just came with systems I have bought over the years.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: hoobs88 on 01/10/2013, 10:21 AM
I believe I have 7 copies.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 01/10/2013, 10:27 AM
linky (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11933.0)

I still have 3 or 4, plus a recently added copy of Wataru.  :D
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: PunkCryborg on 01/10/2013, 10:42 AM
i had 4 at one point in time
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: jelloslug on 01/10/2013, 02:11 PM
I don't have extras of Keith but I do have 6 copies of World Class Baseball.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: MrFlutterPie on 01/10/2013, 04:56 PM
I only have 2 as well lol.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: turboswimbz on 01/10/2013, 05:27 PM
let's see at the moment 3. the most ever at one point I had was 5.  at one point or another I've owned 9 diffrent copies.  I sold them off with systems and gave one away in a raffle.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: ElSeven on 01/10/2013, 06:16 PM
I have vague memories of someone on the TurboList collecting them in the late 90's, I think he even got people to donate their copies to his collection.

I only have 2, neither of which I have played in about 5 years lol.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: pc_kwajalein on 01/10/2013, 06:38 PM
Most I ever had was three. Have just 1 atm.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Tatsujin on 01/10/2013, 07:01 PM
I believe I have non chips.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: TheClash603 on 01/10/2013, 08:02 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/10/2013, 07:01 PMI believe I have non chips.
They are all chips.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Tatsujin on 01/10/2013, 09:06 PM
I probably has the most sys power :)
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Keith Courage on 01/10/2013, 11:53 PM
I have 10 on hand right now. Although I don't plan on keeping them. I usually give one away with a system I sell from time to time.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Aggie Tsubi on 01/14/2013, 03:02 PM
I have two, haha. The only Turbo/PC Engine game I've ever had a double of.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: PukeSter on 01/14/2013, 03:10 PM
Haha, that's a game that I've always wanted to buy. then I play it for 5 minutes on emulation, and it doesn't feel that fun to play. For back when it was released, it was decent fun.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: roflmao on 01/14/2013, 04:49 PM
I actually really enjoy the first handful of levels.  Maybe that's due to nostalgia, but I get the urge to play it at least a couple times a year.

I only have one copy, though.  And it's not even complete. :(
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: rrob78 on 01/15/2013, 11:02 AM
I've had 2 copies, but Im down to one, gave away one.
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: Corredor X on 01/27/2013, 03:22 PM
A little question: was Keith Courage sold only with the console or was it released alone somehow later in the TG-16 life?
Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: esteban on 01/27/2013, 05:53 PM
Quote from: Corredor X on 01/27/2013, 03:22 PMA little question: was Keith Courage sold only with the console or was it released alone somehow later in the TG-16 life?
ONLY available as a pack-in game. No retail packaging exists (outer cardboard box)...

Well, digi.k probably has prototyped a Keith Courage retail box, but that doesn't count...

Title: Re: Who has the most courage? Keith Courage, that is.
Post by: neoxeno on 01/28/2013, 10:32 PM
Déjà vu! But i'll will never miss the chance to show my Keith HuCard Keychain! One of a kind! OMG R@RE!!!!
(http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/neoxeno78/TG16_KeyChain_small.jpg)