PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => PCE/TG-16|CD/SGX Discussion => Topic started by: Superfamifreak on 04/01/2006, 05:33 AM

Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: Superfamifreak on 04/01/2006, 05:33 AM
Just wondered, has there ever been a translation of the original Shubibinman game?
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: _Paul on 04/01/2006, 06:38 AM
It was released in the US as Shockman.
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: CrackTiger on 04/01/2006, 01:53 PM
Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: _Paul on 04/01/2006, 04:27 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger
Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...

Ah I stand corrected. My knowledge of US titles is a bit shaky.
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: CrackTiger on 04/01/2006, 04:29 PM
Quote from: sunteam_paul
Quote from: CrackTiger
Quote from: sunteam_paulIt was released in the US as Shockman.

Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...

Ah I stand corrected. My knowledge of US titles is a bit shaky.

Yeah, I know how you feel about the Turbografx. :)
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: _Paul on 04/01/2006, 04:37 PM
Well being in the UK I had very little exposure to the US scene, and just had to put up with the 'pure' untranslated stuff :P
Title: Kaizou Chonin Shubibinman?
Post by: Superfamifreak on 04/01/2006, 05:03 PM
Quote
QuoteIt was released in the US as Shockman.
Actually, Shockman is a port of Shubibinman 2.

There hasn't been any kind of console translation so far, but it could someday be ported to cell phones and then translated I guess...
I just want this game translated so I know what the guys are saying.

Possibly my fave 8Bit game ever!