PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Darknessedge on 04/03/2014, 01:53 AM

Title: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: Darknessedge on 04/03/2014, 01:53 AM
Hello I am looking to buy a PC Engine Duo and a six button controller. I am also looking for the following games

Akumajo Dracula X Chi no Rondo
Fighting Street
Lords of Thunder
Neutopia
Neutopia II
Puyo Puyo CD
Puyo Puyo CD Tsu
Shin Megami Tensei
Snatcher
Street Fighter II
Strider Hiryu
Ys book I & II
Ys III Wanderers From Ys
Ys IV The Dawn of Ys

I Realize that Strider is a really expensive game, so I can wait. Also if anyone has any games they'd recommend that would be great :D
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: esadajr on 04/03/2014, 12:45 PM
another great introductory post.

facepalm.jpg
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: thesteve on 04/03/2014, 01:07 PM
heh, i was looking for a duo when i joined too
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: madboom0522 on 04/05/2014, 11:45 PM
Hello,

I have some of these games on my listing now. Take a look and maybe you might want a few.
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: HailingTheThings on 04/06/2014, 02:33 AM
Might I suggest:
(https://i.imgur.com/FFqpMzO.png)

Also, I'm not a Doctorrrr errr anything, but(t) might be a good idea to introduce yerrself err something, butt(t) whatt do eye know?

(https://i.imgur.com/9pevamR.png)
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: madboom0522 on 04/06/2014, 08:42 AM
Hey guys....give the girl a break. It's hard enough being a dude on here when you join.... What a min...I forgot.. there is no breaks on here! Let the hazing begin!
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: PunkCryborg on 04/06/2014, 08:55 AM
Welcome and good luck on your search for a Pc Engine Duo-R :D
Title: Re: WTB PC-Engine Duo
Post by: MrWunderful on 04/06/2014, 06:43 PM
There are some avenue pad 6's on ebay if you dont want to wait.