PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: xandman on 05/23/2014, 01:54 AM

Title: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: xandman on 05/23/2014, 01:54 AM
I have a lot of games I am wanting to part with, 3 turbo games and 1 turbo cd game. All work great and are in amazing shape

Asking 150 shipped

(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/xandman99/IMG_20140523_011547450_zpsb8141dd4.jpg)[
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: DildoKKKobold on 05/23/2014, 02:12 AM
PM sent.
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: slinkyturd on 05/23/2014, 02:33 AM
That is a really good deal^
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: jordan_hillman on 05/23/2014, 03:46 AM
That is a pretty damn good deal, especially in today's market. This is awesome to see  :D
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: cr8zykuban0 on 05/23/2014, 10:02 AM
Damn, very good deal. I would have been interested in samurai ghost!
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/23/2014, 10:42 AM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 05/23/2014, 02:12 AMPM sent.
Snatch 'em up for resale!!!
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: Ninja16608 on 05/23/2014, 01:24 PM
I pm'ed him first but got no reply yet :-(
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: madboom0522 on 05/23/2014, 07:20 PM
If you were not a damn ninja turtle reseller, maybe he would have gotten back to you...
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: Ninja16608 on 05/23/2014, 09:43 PM
Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/23/2014, 07:20 PMIf you were not a damn ninja turtle reseller, maybe he would have gotten back to you...
You eat a dick. I only sell turtle soup.
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: BlueBMW on 05/23/2014, 10:26 PM
Can I has some turtle soup?
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: Ninja16608 on 05/23/2014, 10:29 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/23/2014, 10:26 PMCan I has some turtle soup?
You may, I am quite a good cook :-)
Title: Re: FS: Samurai ghost boxed, Airzonk and book, Legendary axe, and valis 3
Post by: MrFlutterPie on 05/23/2014, 11:42 PM
"Tonight I dine on Turtle soup Ha Ha Ha"