PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Arkhan Asylum on 09/16/2014, 03:13 PM

Title: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 09/16/2014, 03:13 PM
I keep finding dumb shit I don't remember having that I don't use.  Someone else can use it.

It's a Commodore 64C CIB.   

It's the one with the 6581 SID chip in it, which is rare, awesome and sought after because it doesn't sound like shit like the 8580.

I also have a 1571 drive, boxed.   You can partake of this too since you'll need it to play all the excellent games.

I'll take pictures later once I sort it all out better.  There's a metric dickton of cables too.  Aw yeah.

I'm thinking (price wise):

64C: 100$
1571: 50$  (Needs whitened.  Thankfully, it's square so it's easy.  It's boxed!)
1351 mouse: 30$

This thing is basically the best Commodore 64 you can end up with, which to me, isn't saying much because they're all retarded.

I'll throw in some floppies, and I might have some spare cartridge games. 

If you buy this hot mess together, I will take 150$ + shipping.  You're essentially getting the mouse for free.

this stuff is tested/worked last I messed with it.   I just kind of have no interest in C64 stuff sitting in boxes.

----------------------------------
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR C64, IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY INTO THIS CRAP:

Ultima IV boxed, no Ankh: 45$
Parallax EA album box version: 30$
Neuromancer EA album version: 100$
Wasteland EA album version: 70$




Title: Re: Commodore 64C and 1571 Floppy Drive
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 01/24/2015, 01:56 AM
bump.

I lowered prices/JiffyDOS is not available anymore.

I also added some games.   I might have more that I am going to stop having.
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: esadajr on 02/12/2015, 06:03 PM
is this still a thing?
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: o.pwuaioc on 02/13/2015, 12:44 AM
I'm interested in the 1571 and the mouse. Also, aren't you in the top 10 most posters at Lemon64 or something?

Edit: eagerly awaiting further game announcements.
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/13/2015, 01:49 AM
This is still a thing.

If I am still a top poster at Lemon64, it's a great example of why that site/C64 community went to shit.

I stopped posting there in like, 2008.

Id like to sell this all in one huge lot.  It's still a thing.

If esadjr doesn't want it all, I can split it if you want, o.p.
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: BlueBMW on 02/13/2015, 02:54 AM
I WANT IT. MY BODY NEEDS IT!  My Atari 800 needs a frend
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: o.pwuaioc on 02/13/2015, 10:52 AM
Sure, let me know if esadajr or BlueBMW doesn't want the whole lot. Thanks!
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/13/2015, 01:28 PM
beemler swiped this out from all of you with his drug money and soft touching.
Title: Re: ARKHAN'S COMMODORE CRAP THAT IS FOR SALE THREAD
Post by: BlueBMW on 02/13/2015, 09:43 PM
I tried to touch harder but ark started crying.  What a little bitch