PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Fighting Street => Topic started by: bob on 11/28/2014, 07:16 PM

Title: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 11/28/2014, 07:16 PM
everybody.
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: PunkCryborg on 11/28/2014, 07:23 PM
nobody uses them anymore we all switched to snapchat
#loser
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: ToyMachine78 on 11/28/2014, 07:28 PM
Instead of PM'ing everybody, if you have something to tell everyone, why not just post a thread? Lol ;)
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 11/28/2014, 07:38 PM
Everyone send him a PM so he can feel special.

200 PM's or bust.


Edit:  PM Le Send
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 11/28/2014, 09:39 PM
this was not directed at any of you
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: tggodfrey on 11/29/2014, 12:23 PM
yours go in the special blue round bin of mine
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: DeshDildo on 11/29/2014, 01:54 PM
Sorry galam.  I've been ignoring your PM's since those nude pics you sent me the last time.
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: Bernie on 11/29/2014, 02:33 PM
What..nude pics?  I want!
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: ClodBusted on 11/29/2014, 06:22 PM
They are from his granny.
Still want?
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: Medic_wheat on 11/29/2014, 06:24 PM
I sent a pm and he no answer.


The hypocrisy
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: BlueBMW on 11/29/2014, 06:27 PM
I got a reply...
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 11/29/2014, 06:38 PM
Love you degenerates.

Quote from: tggodfrey on 11/29/2014, 12:23 PMyours go in the special blue round bin of mine
LIAR!  I pm'd you long ago for a cable you hooked me up with. You responded right away.


Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/28/2014, 07:23 PMnobody uses them anymore we all switched to snapchat
#loser
#nevergettingagooddealfrommeagain
 :P
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: esteban on 11/29/2014, 08:56 PM
Galam, you haven't replied to my PM for weeks.

When are we going to choreograph our dance for the Final Zone II video I'm making?
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: VestCunt on 11/30/2014, 10:58 PM
Galam - do you still have that rash?
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: VestCunt on 11/30/2014, 10:58 PM
Oops, that was supposed to be a PM.
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: PunkCryborg on 12/01/2014, 12:38 AM
Sign me up for this raffle
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: Psycho Punch on 12/01/2014, 10:20 AM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 12/01/2014, 12:38 AMSign me up for this raffle
same
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: PunkCryborg on 12/01/2014, 02:00 PM
did i win yet
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: esteban on 12/01/2014, 05:41 PM
Enter me.

In the.

Raffle.
Title: Re: eatfightfucksuckgobblenibblechewwhaleclitbearshitmoneyballstew
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 12/01/2014, 08:29 PM
All that have entered Cy have all ready won  :dance:












Edit: I won three times last night
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 12/01/2014, 08:31 PM
its
eat bite fuck suck gobble nibble chew
nipple bosom hair pie finger fuck screw
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 12/01/2014, 08:33 PM
moose piss cat pud orangatang tit
sheep pussy camel crap big lion shit
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 12/01/2014, 08:37 PM
Holy Shit Galam....why where we not befriended at a much earlier date!!!

For some reason that line popped into my head....I dunno why.
It was from a stage show I saw in Hyannis MA like 20 years ago, ifc it was Dr Dirty.
I thought he was just some average local area showman, I didn't know he actually had some moderate success :)

I actually bought one of his disks....it looked like it was made in some middle school computer lab.



Edit/ Fuck...now my curiosity has gotten the better of me and it need to find it.
         You suck Galam
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bob on 12/02/2014, 08:22 AM
Its john valby
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 12/02/2014, 09:56 AM
Haha...yup. I found it in a mismatch spindle of old PC games and burns.

The Double-D CD
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: esteban on 12/02/2014, 05:10 PM
Valby = game.com
Title: Re: answer your fucking PMs
Post by: 420GOAT on 12/03/2014, 11:32 AM
the market is going up.