PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: LostFlunky on 12/07/2014, 09:46 PM

Title: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/07/2014, 09:46 PM
A great man once said:
Quote from: BernieI bought a second copy of MSR to give away here in the forums.  Brand new and ready for somebody to play it.  Anyone can participate, just sign below. I will choose a winner October 19th.
I was the winner of that raffle, and I am now raffling the game that Bernie sent me.

Rules are the same as Bernie's rules  - with one exception - please don't enter your name if you already have the game...

I will ship to USA and Canada - for rest of the world, I will pay the first $4 of the cost...

I would like to get this mailed on Monday, 12/15/14, so please, be prepared to send me your shipping info by Sunday night if you win.  Hopefully, that way, you will have the game by Christmas.
IMG
IMG

Entrants:

mitsuman
slinkyturd
Gentlegamer
Dicer
Bernie
elderbroom
Miracle_Warrior
Desh
NightWolve
schweaty
jordan_hillman
tiptopjames
jtucci31
EvilEvoIX
handyman907
cjameslv
MrFlutterPie
CPTRAVE
SplatterTrigger
grache
wolfman
td741
420GOAT
Bake
Medic_wheat

RESULTS: (from RANDOM.ORG)

List Randomizer

There were 25 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

    elderbroom
    wolfman
    jtucci31
    Miracle_Warrior
    cjameslv
    mitsuman
    Bake
    Medic_wheat
    tiptopjames
    420GOAT
    schweaty
    Gentlegamer
    Desh
    grache
    slinkyturd
    Dicer
    CPTRAVE
    jordan_hillman
    td741
    MrFlutterPie
    EvilEvoIX
    SplatterTrigger
    Bernie
    NightWolve
    handyman907

Timestamp: 2014-12-14 05:11:57 UTC

Congrats to elderbroom!

Thanks everyone for joining in!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: mitsuman on 12/07/2014, 10:07 PM
Please put my name down.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: slinkyturd on 12/07/2014, 10:09 PM
Please enter me...but be gentle.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Gentlegamer on 12/07/2014, 10:44 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/3NQVi.gif)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Ayce on 12/07/2014, 11:08 PM
I'd love to sign up... but I've already paid for a copy for the 2nd run. Whenever it finally releases I will own a copy. Cool raffle though.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Dicer on 12/08/2014, 02:39 AM
Would love to own this wonderful grindfest, put me in.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Bernie on 12/08/2014, 04:51 AM
How ironic.  :)  I was actually going to post and see if anyone had one they wanted to sell me.  Then, I told myself, just wait until the second pressing.  I may as well sign up.  :)  Put me down if ya would.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: esteban on 12/08/2014, 06:50 AM
Needless to say, whoever wins this must promise to put all other games aside and play MSR. :)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: elderbroom on 12/08/2014, 08:01 AM
Can you please add me in.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Miracle_Warrior on 12/08/2014, 11:42 AM
May I enter?  Was hoping to snag a copy of this at some point.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 12/08/2014, 11:48 AM
Very nice Mysterious RAFFLE!!

I believe this beauty has now been in 3 raffles at PCFX?

Congrats in advance to the winner and very nice of you to put this up for free!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: DeshDildo on 12/08/2014, 02:09 PM
Dear Lost Monkey,

Please add me.

Love,
Desh
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: NightWolve on 12/08/2014, 02:16 PM
Ah, the great Bernie, thanks brother! I've started to want a copy of this, so I'd be happy to join the raffle. Glad I noticed it early. Add me por favor.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: schweaty on 12/08/2014, 02:20 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/08/2014, 02:16 PMAh, the great Bernie, thanks brother! I've started to want a copy of this, so I'd be happy to join the raffle. Glad I noticed it early. Add me por favor.
Seconded.  I just put this on my want list recently.  I'm in.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: jordan_hillman on 12/08/2014, 02:39 PM
This is amazing! I would love to be entered
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: tiptopjames on 12/08/2014, 03:37 PM
Awesome! I would like to play
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: jtucci31 on 12/08/2014, 04:29 PM
I've been meaning to put money down on the pre order, i may as well enter the raffle. Thanks for doing this :)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: EvilEvoIX on 12/08/2014, 05:30 PM
Please add me please.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: handyman907 on 12/08/2014, 06:21 PM
I would love to have this.Please enter me.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/08/2014, 08:57 PM
I believe I have everyone up to this point - if I somehow missed you, remind me...

A lot of entering and buggering and so forth yet to come!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: cjameslv on 12/09/2014, 11:20 AM
Thanks for this awesome raffle! Enter me ty.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: MrFlutterPie on 12/09/2014, 06:43 PM
Please enter me...as hard as you like ;)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: sosoyo180 on 12/09/2014, 09:16 PM
Ah great game, good luck guys you're getting a gem.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: CPTRAVE on 12/09/2014, 10:20 PM
Sweet, add me please. :P
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: SplatterTrigger on 12/10/2014, 05:10 AM
I'm very interested. Please put my name down.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: o.pwuaioc on 12/10/2014, 06:17 AM
What an awesome and generous raffle! I already own this, so don't add me, but I just wanted to say kudos.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: grache on 12/10/2014, 06:26 AM
grache's Raffle Postulate states:
QuoteWhen Mysterious Song is raffled, every active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy enters.
Syllogistically:
Every active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy of Mysterious Song enters the raffle.
I'm an active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy.
∴ please enter me in this raffle.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: wolfman on 12/10/2014, 07:53 AM
Hell, enter me please! This is one is still missing in my collection...  [-o<
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: td741 on 12/10/2014, 08:50 AM
I'd like an entry. (Maybe this time I'll actually get a copy.  My actual order kept getting lost to the postal void after multiple sents.)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: clackattack on 12/10/2014, 01:03 PM
Awesome raffle indeed! If I didnt own this gem already I would be begging for entry
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: 420GOAT on 12/10/2014, 02:23 PM
im in!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: OldRover on 12/10/2014, 06:23 PM
...can I enter? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/10/2014, 10:04 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 12/10/2014, 06:23 PM...can I enter? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmmm... not sure.  Didn't you have a copy at one time? :P

Regardless - this one is in a resealable collectardable bag... you're in..
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: OldRover on 12/11/2014, 08:30 AM
Nah bro I was just kidding... I don't really want in. :D Thanks for doing this though. Raffles rock. :D
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/11/2014, 10:02 AM
Quote from: OldRover on 12/11/2014, 08:30 AMNah bro I was just kidding... I don't really want in. :D Thanks for doing this though. Raffles rock. :D
I talked to the rest of the entrants and they didn't want you in either, so there! :P
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Bake on 12/11/2014, 12:24 PM
Nice, please add me to the list
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/11/2014, 02:02 PM
Throwing my hat in the ring
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/13/2014, 10:17 PM
Bump for last call - 12: midnight tonight E.S.T!!!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -Ends 12/13/14 at Midnight E.S.T.
Post by: LostFlunky on 12/14/2014, 12:14 AM
Winner chosen!

See post #1!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: NightWolve on 12/14/2014, 12:17 AM
Wow, I wound up 2nd to last place, didn't stand a chance. :(

Congrats to elderbroom, whoever he is.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: Dicer on 12/14/2014, 02:11 AM
Changing my username to something random.org likes...

Gratz to elder
Title: Re: Raffle: &quot;Mysterious Song&quot; -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: esteban on 12/14/2014, 05:29 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/14/2014, 12:17 AMWow, I wound up 2nd to last place, didn't stand a chance. :(

Congrats to elderbroom, whoever he is.
I think he has won a few raffles. So I associate him with raffles.

:)
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: mitsuman on 12/14/2014, 10:13 AM
Congrats elderbroom!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: elderbroom on 12/14/2014, 11:11 AM
Awesome thanks, details sent.  Yeah been lucky in raffle as of late.  But made good with the Obey-gods to host acouple raffles of my own. Due to this recent win, will plan to host another in January.  Thanks again Lost Monkey !
Title: Re: Raffle: &quot;Mysterious Song&quot; -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: esteban on 12/14/2014, 11:50 AM
Quote from: elderbroom on 12/14/2014, 11:11 AMAwesome thanks, details sent.  Yeah been lucky in raffle as of late.  But made good with the Obey-gods to host acouple raffles of my own. Due to this recent win, will plan to host another in January.  Thanks again Lost Monkey !
:)

I am glad I am remembered something.

You'll have fun with Mysterious Song...you can even look at an old thread or two that shows the progress of the game.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: handyman907 on 12/14/2014, 12:36 PM
congrats eldebroom!!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: clackattack on 12/14/2014, 02:02 PM
Elder for the win!!! You MUST be cashing in all those T-karma points you racked up on man, nailing these raffles left and right, congrats bro!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: MrFlutterPie on 12/15/2014, 11:35 AM
Congratz to the winner!
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: jordan_hillman on 12/15/2014, 03:25 PM
Congrats Elderbroom!!  :mrgreen:
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: Paddyfitz18 on 12/15/2014, 05:57 PM
Elderbroom is the luckiest man in North America.
Title: Re: Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!
Post by: elderbroom on 12/19/2014, 06:05 PM
Hey, got it in the mail today. Thanks again ! Just in time for my vacation.  Will be playing this, and the PCE Red Alert that I recently bought off another forum member.  Merry Christmas, and Obey to All !!!