PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: Sparky on 12/10/2014, 07:35 AM

Title: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS
Post by: Sparky on 12/10/2014, 07:35 AM
Open to everyone, and your choice of these 80's classics...The complete D&D animated series ( my fav) or the 20 best episodes of He-man on DVD, Both are sealed.

I will pick 1 winner for each dvd next Monday dec 15th
Hugs & a happy fuckn holidays to you and yours. :)


WINNER FOR D&D..

(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/sparkss_photo/ScreenShot2014-12-22at50822PM_zpsb757fce4.png) (http://s184.photobucket.com/user/sparkss_photo/media/ScreenShot2014-12-22at50822PM_zpsb757fce4.png.html)

WINNER FOR HE-MAN..

(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/sparkss_photo/ScreenShot2014-12-22at50913PM_zps831708d3.png) (http://s184.photobucket.com/user/sparkss_photo/media/ScreenShot2014-12-22at50913PM_zps831708d3.png.html)

(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x114/sparkss_photo/3bb4fa1791b6388d74c11549b2aafa64_zpsd2a77154.jpg)
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: whisper2053 on 12/10/2014, 01:29 PM
OMG there it is right in the childhood, POW! That D&D set is AWESOME. *drools and wants*

:D
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Gentlegamer on 12/10/2014, 04:46 PM
You are raffling my childhood, sir, may I enter? Masters of the Universe, please. I have the original red box "premium" edition of the D&D series.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: HailingTheThings on 12/10/2014, 05:27 PM
Oooh! Enter me for D&D, please, sir?! :3
Title: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: esteban on 12/10/2014, 05:40 PM
I cannot resist. I'm in.

D&D
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: ToyMachine78 on 12/10/2014, 05:44 PM
Awesome!!!! Me for D&D please!
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/10/2014, 06:06 PM
Man I want both.


I'll go he man as no one else has yet.


Link to buy the D&D series?
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: mitsuman on 12/10/2014, 06:23 PM
Oh man, what great raffle! But don't enter me since I wouldmstart to watch them, get pulled away by one of my kids, then never watch them again.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Gentlegamer on 12/10/2014, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/10/2014, 06:06 PMMan I want both.


I'll go he man as no one else has yet.


Link to buy the D&D series?
http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Complete-Willie-Aames/dp/B002DH20Q0/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1418254223&sr=1-1&keywords=dungeons+and+dragons+animated+series (http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Complete-Willie-Aames/dp/B002DH20Q0/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1418254223&sr=1-1&keywords=dungeons+and+dragons+animated+series)
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/10/2014, 06:41 PM
Wow and only for $10! 

Must resist buying until next month.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: mitsuman on 12/10/2014, 07:07 PM
Ah you know what, go ahead and enter me for both. If both can not be entered, please enter me for the D&D DVD. Thanks!
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: TR0N on 12/10/2014, 11:53 PM
Sign me up for D&D,still bitter the show didn't get a final episode but it's a good fantasy cartoon any ways.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Sparky on 12/19/2014, 08:14 PM
((Blush)) drawing on Sunday.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: InfraMan on 12/20/2014, 10:01 AM
Oooooooo, I'd like to be entered for the D&D set, please! [-o<

As a child, I was gutted when this show was cancelled. We didn't have easy access to information back then, so I just kept waiting and waiting for new episodes to show up...

Kind of like the Mighty Orbots, which showed up briefly on ABC, was completely awesome, and then mysteriously disappeared from television forever. :cry:
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: cjameslv on 12/20/2014, 11:41 AM
I want in on the D&D please! Ty
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: VestCunt on 12/21/2014, 02:20 PM
Please sign me up for the D&D disc if it's not too late.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PM
Wow no one wants He-Man?
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Gentlegamer on 12/21/2014, 03:10 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I asked to be entered for Masters of the Universe.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 03:12 PM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 12/21/2014, 03:10 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I asked to be entered for Masters of the Universe.
So you are my only competition. Nice
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: mitsuman on 12/21/2014, 03:21 PM
I asked to be entered in both, but not sure if I am allowed though.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons...
Post by: TR0N on 12/21/2014, 11:28 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 12/21/2014, 02:37 PMWow no one wants He-Man?
I grew up on he-man&motu but i don't have much nostalgia for the show now.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS
Post by: Sparky on 12/22/2014, 05:21 PM
winners
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS
Post by: Gentlegamer on 12/22/2014, 05:24 PM
I can't even win a coin flip.
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS
Post by: mitsuman on 12/22/2014, 07:39 PM
Awesome!
(https://38.media.tumblr.com/4d8759bf73609b0004be8d62a494cf1e/tumblr_mto1lq2AA21qmk3pno1_500.gif)
Title: Re: Raffle: D&D & He-man cartoons- WINNERS
Post by: Medic_wheat on 12/22/2014, 07:46 PM
Sweet pm in coming soon with address