PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: lastcallhall on 05/11/2015, 06:01 PM

Title: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 05/11/2015, 06:01 PM
Getting out of the game sale!

I'm getting out of the modding business! Long story short, I've been doing this for 5 years, and it's time I started enjoying the fruits of my labor. That said, I have a small backlog I'm clearing out, then I'm done!

Next up is  modded Sega Genesis model 1, VA6 systems. The following modifications have been made:

-Component out (240p).
-10 MHz overclock.
-Halt switch.
-Stereo audio out.
-Region switching (JP/US).
-COMPLETE Electrolytic capacitor replacement.
-LED replacement.
-S-video out

SOLD

I also have a working Intel Core i5 4690k 3.5GHz Quad Core processor for sale. Open box, but never used (In my haste to get a working proc, I ordered one for a LGA1150 board, when I had a 1156 board on hand - doh!) Comes complete with stock fan. Asking 200.00 OBO. Can provide pics if desired.

If more pics of anything are desired, or if video is desired, please let me know. Additionally, please feel free to ask anything you wish regarding any item you see here. Thanks for looking!
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 06/17/2015, 01:40 PM
New stuff bump.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: Opethian on 06/17/2015, 05:18 PM
damn how long does it take to full format a 4TB drive yikes!
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 06/17/2015, 07:18 PM
Couldn't tell ya since I never used them. ;)
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: BigusSchmuck on 06/18/2015, 09:38 AM
Quote from: Opethian on 06/17/2015, 05:18 PMdamn how long does it take to full format a 4TB drive yikes!
Not very long really, took my pc about 3 minutes to format a 5tb drive. I noticed those were nas drives, don't expect a whole lot of performance as a system disk unless you got them in a Raid.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: Opethian on 06/18/2015, 09:54 AM
lol who would use a 4tb drive as a system disk
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: sirhcman on 06/18/2015, 11:29 AM
Quote from: Opethian on 06/18/2015, 09:54 AMlol who would use a 4tb drive as a system disk
I'd assume it was for a RAID setup
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: Groover on 06/27/2015, 06:21 PM
Can you fix sega cds? I have a model 1 sega cd that is not reading any discs.I'm not sure if they are not spinning or if it is the laser.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 08/19/2015, 11:44 PM
bump
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: GreatBlue Swirlof99 on 08/20/2015, 01:10 PM
Is the LED blue?
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 08/20/2015, 02:07 PM
No, just an intense bright red that can be seen from the international space station.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: GreatBlue Swirlof99 on 08/21/2015, 09:15 AM
Red LEDs make me MAD!!!!  :evil:
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: cjameslv on 08/21/2015, 11:15 AM
I like that you did this to the best version of genesis. I run that version as well since they boot the games faster with no license info crap.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 08/21/2015, 01:15 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 08/21/2015, 11:15 AMI like that you did this to the best version of genesis. I run that version as well since they boot the games faster with no license info crap.
Well, these are VA6 models, so they do have the TMSS splash on boot. But the upside to these systems are that the CXA1145 encoders used seem to have better video output than the VA2 or VA3 models. They all use the same encoder, but for some reason the earlier models have worse output than the VA6 models. But the model 1s all have superior sound to every other model out there.
Title: Re: Getting out of the game sale! Up next - NEW! Modded Genesis, Computer Extras!
Post by: lastcallhall on 09/14/2015, 11:26 AM
Bump