PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 07:14 PM

Title: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 07:14 PM
Pulled #1 out of the hat.  Black Tiger is the winner.

This came extra with a TurobDuo that I just bought off ebay.  Unfortunately the System Card inside the case was not a 3.0 so no mad turbografx profits for me!  I dont need this so maybe someone can use this for their loose card.

Decided to just raffle this as I have no idea on its value.  Must have at least 100 posts and have been a member for at least a year to enter.  Will cover postage in the USA.  If you are not in the USA, then I will request that you pay actual postage.  Also, please only enter if you have a loose TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 to go in it.  Not really sure how many people that is actually going to apply to or how it can be proven but I will just have to trust you!  Do not enter if you plan on trying to flip this on ebay.  Will keep this open for about a week.

(https://i.imgur.com/8uMSG07l.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/agPXZLYl.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/oJJucvil.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/shwxICkl.jpg)

entrants:
1. Black Tiger
2. MotherGunner
3. gamerslife
4. esteban
5. chany60126
6. Sparky
7. NessFreaK
8. esadajr
9. wolfman
10.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: CrackTiger on 06/03/2015, 07:32 PM
I would like to enter to replace my crinkly manual, after which I would raffle off the case again with swapped out manual (and likely some of the stacks of spare games I've been saving for future raffles), if that's cool with you. :)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 07:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/03/2015, 07:32 PMI would like to enter to replace my crinkly manual, after which I would raffle off the case again with swapped out manual (and likely some of the stacks of spare games I've been saving for future raffles), if that's cool with you. :)
no problem. you are entered.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: wildfruit on 06/03/2015, 07:35 PM
Id like to chime in on this one please. I have a loose 3.0 card that needs a home.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: MotherGunner on 06/03/2015, 07:44 PM
Cut me Mick!  Would love to enter.  =)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: BigusSchmuck on 06/03/2015, 09:15 PM
I got a loose pce card, can I sign up?
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 09:35 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/03/2015, 09:15 PMI got a loose pce card, can I sign up?
I would prefer it went to someone who needed it for a US card as it is probably a lot harder to come by than the pce version case.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: gamerslife on 06/04/2015, 02:14 AM
Uh, only 60 post....can I get some leniency on this one? Either way cool of u too put up for raffle...
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: wildfruit on 06/04/2015, 02:20 AM
Quote from: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 09:35 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/03/2015, 09:15 PMI got a loose pce card, can I sign up?
I would prefer it went to someone who needed it for a US card as it is probably a lot harder to come by than the pce version case.
Then cancel me,  my card is pce too.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: esteban on 06/04/2015, 06:35 AM
Ha! This is a kool raffle!

Throw my name in the Hatris. :)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: chany60126 on 06/04/2015, 07:33 AM
I need this as well, please sign me up.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Sparky on 06/04/2015, 10:14 AM
i do not have the case or manual for my loosey goosey so sign me up please.
really nice of you to offer up :)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/04/2015, 11:32 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 06/04/2015, 02:20 AM
Quote from: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 09:35 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/03/2015, 09:15 PMI got a loose pce card, can I sign up?
I would prefer it went to someone who needed it for a US card as it is probably a lot harder to come by than the pce version case.
Then cancel me,  my card is pce too.
thanks for being honest and letting me know. I would like for someone to complete their set.  :)

Quote from: gamerslife on 06/04/2015, 02:14 AMUh, only 60 post....can I get some leniency on this one? Either way cool of u too put up for raffle...
you've been on for over a year, so I added you.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Bardoly on 06/05/2015, 03:28 PM
Don't add me, but kudos to you for this raffle!
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Dicer on 06/06/2015, 12:13 AM
DO NOT ADD ME!!!!

But +1 Turbokarma....
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: gamerslife on 06/06/2015, 02:15 AM
Quote from: mickcris on 06/04/2015, 11:32 AM
Quote from: wildfruit on 06/04/2015, 02:20 AM
Quote from: mickcris on 06/03/2015, 09:35 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/03/2015, 09:15 PMI got a loose pce card, can I sign up?
I would prefer it went to someone who needed it for a US card as it is probably a lot harder to come by than the pce version case.
Then cancel me,  my card is pce too.
thanks for being honest and letting me know. I would like for someone to complete their set.  :)

Quote from: gamerslife on 06/04/2015, 02:14 AMUh, only 60 post....can I get some leniency on this one? Either way cool of u too put up for raffle...
you've been on for over a year, so I added you.
Sweet thanks!
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: NessFreaK on 06/06/2015, 11:14 AM
This would love to get some protection...

/10206845584202310_n.jpg
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/06/2015, 11:40 AM
since i made an exception for gamerslife, I will for you also. :)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: esadajr on 06/06/2015, 09:53 PM
pls sign me in good sir
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Groover on 06/07/2015, 04:16 PM
Don't add me if someone can put this to good use right away. I have two Duos and no tg16 or PCEngine CD combo. I might get one in the future. Good luck to the winner.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: jordan_hillman on 06/07/2015, 05:27 PM
This is an awesome raffle!

Please do not enter me though; I just wanted to say this is awesome  :D
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: wolfman on 06/09/2015, 03:18 AM
Yay! Pls enter me!
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Debvgger_ on 06/09/2015, 03:14 PM
I don't need it, but I just wanted to say that I find pretty cool these raffles that appear from time to time here :-)
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: wilykat on 06/09/2015, 05:44 PM
I have the Japanese version with a Chopsado attached to the card. Maybe I can trade the Japanese case and manual for that?  Count me in if it's not too late and if I win, I'll raffle off empty Japanese case and manual.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/09/2015, 05:54 PM
Quote from: wilykat on 06/09/2015, 05:44 PMI have the Japanese version with a Chopsado attached to the card. Maybe I can trade the Japanese case and manual for that?  Count me in if it's not too late and if I win, I'll raffle off empty Japanese case and manual.
Sorry, that doesn't really count as a turbografx card.
Title: Re: Raffle: TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/10/2015, 06:53 PM
CrackTiger A winner is you!

I will pm you in a bit.  Need to figure out what shipping this to Canada is going to cost.
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: CrackTiger on 06/10/2015, 08:05 PM
The good news for everyone else who entered, is that I will raffle off my current case (along with other items) as soon as I receive this one.

Thank you very much mickcris. :D
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: Gentlegamer on 06/10/2015, 08:38 PM
CrackTiger wins, and we all win!
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: MotherGunner on 06/12/2015, 03:25 PM
Congrats Tiger!
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: CrackTiger on 06/12/2015, 06:24 PM
My current manual is kinda crinkly, but I scanned it for Sparky who planned to touch it up and use it for repro covers. I'm going to scan this one in and offer it to him as well, so hopefully an alternative for everyone will be improved.
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: mickcris on 06/12/2015, 06:36 PM
Cool.  This one was in pretty good shape as far as I could tell.
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: esteban on 06/12/2015, 08:30 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/12/2015, 06:24 PMMy current manual is kinda crinkly, but I scanned it for Sparky who planned to touch it up and use it for repro covers. I'm going to scan this one in and offer it to him as well, so hopefully an alternative for everyone will be improved.
Awesome! :)
Title: Re: Raffle (Winner Announced): TurboGrafx Super System Card 3.0 case only
Post by: wildfruit on 06/20/2015, 07:53 PM
Many jealous congratulations all round.