PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: Otaking on 12/15/2015, 11:03 AM

Title: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Otaking on 12/15/2015, 11:03 AM
He used to be a consistant prolific poster on here, then a couple of months back he just stopped. I used to enjoy reading his posts, he had a quirky sense of humour I found amusing.
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: sirhcman on 12/15/2015, 11:06 AM
I heard he took all of his youtube money from Le Turbo Doodle and moved down to Tahiti.

Seriously though, I have not heard from him. I would imagine  family stuff is keeping him busy
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: CrackTiger on 12/15/2015, 11:15 AM
He's very busy and for a long time now, comes in with bursts of posts and then goes back to taking care of business before returning with another posting spree. He mentions it regularly too.
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 12/15/2015, 11:32 AM
Yarr, hopefully he's just busy and on hiatus again.

I'd hate to see him end up another Facebook casualty like Tatsu and Guy.
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: DeshDildo on 12/15/2015, 11:45 AM
I agree... he's probably just le busy.
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: geise on 12/15/2015, 02:43 PM
It's life, like BT said.  He'll be back with a vengeance.
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 12/15/2015, 04:06 PM
Quote from: geise on 12/15/2015, 02:43 PMIt's life, like BT said.  He'll be back with a vengeance.
..... and new Turbo Doodles!
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: sirhcman on 12/15/2015, 06:07 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/15/2015, 04:06 PM
Quote from: geise on 12/15/2015, 02:43 PMIt's life, like BT said.  He'll be back with a vengeance.
..... and new Turbo Doodles!
Let's hope so!
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: HailingTheThings on 12/15/2015, 06:19 PM
<3
Title: Re: What happened to Estaban?
Post by: Digi.k on 12/15/2015, 06:26 PM
Miss you Este.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: johnnykonami on 12/15/2015, 07:54 PM
RIP Estebizzle!

Rise from your Gwave!
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: ParanoiaDragon on 12/15/2015, 08:53 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/15/2015, 11:06 AMI heard he took all of his youtube money from Le Turbo Doodle and moved down to Tahiti.

Seriously though, I have not heard from him. I would imagine  family stuff is keeping him busy
He's in Tahiti, I hear it's a Magicoal place!
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: SephirothTNH on 12/15/2015, 09:32 PM
I think he was so hurt by the retro vgs failure that he moved to some mountain and swore off all technology.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Sparky on 12/15/2015, 11:07 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/15/2015, 11:32 AMYarr, hopefully he's just busy and on hiatus again.

I'd hate to see him end up another Facebook casualty like Tatsu and Guy.
haha.. Truth
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: VestCunt on 12/15/2015, 11:54 PM
Last I heard he started hating fun. A damn shame.

Honestly, I'm not worried. Most ten-plus-year members have taken a hiatus or two.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: ParanoiaDragon on 12/16/2015, 01:27 AM
Well, I'm actually concerned for his safety & welfare, I hope all is alright with him & the fam.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: SuperGrafx on 12/16/2015, 10:00 PM
He seemed like a well grounded and positive sort of fellow.
Hope he comes back.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: ToyMachine78 on 12/17/2015, 09:54 PM
I think he's a Facebook dude now like tats.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: esteban on 12/18/2015, 07:20 PM
I'm finally f*cking back from being AWOL!

Sadly, the reason I went AWOL was because I was slammed with a bunch of stuff at once...without getting into the fine details it was the usual stuff: I was swamped at work, my wife had shoulder surgery (she is recovering nicely), my son has had some ongoing difficulties (autism), et cetera, et cetera.

When it rains, it pours.

But, seriously, my biggest problem was basic: not enough time.

Ultimately, I can't complain. I am very fortunate and lucky.

But I missed my pcefx fix.

And I haven't played any PCE/TG-16 for 3 months. Well, I haven't played anything for 3 months.

First-world problems. :)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: ToyMachine78 on 12/18/2015, 09:56 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/18/2015, 07:20 PMI'm finally f*cking back from being AWOL!

Sadly, the reason I went AWOL was because I was slammed with a bunch of stuff at once...without getting into the fine details it was the usual stuff: I was swamped at work, my wife had shoulder surgery (she is recovering nicely), my son has had some ongoing difficulties (autism), et cetera, et cetera.

When it rains, it pours.

But, seriously, my biggest problem was basic: not enough time.

Ultimately, I can't complain. I am very fortunate and lucky.

But I missed my pcefx fix.

And I haven't played any PCE/TG-16 for 3 months. Well, I haven't played anything for 3 months.

First-world problems. :)
Welcome back comrade!
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: elmer on 12/18/2015, 10:09 PM
So sorry to hear about the problems ... but welcome back!  :)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: ParanoiaDragon on 12/19/2015, 01:55 AM
Welcome back Steve, sorry about your problems, but am glad everyone's alive & hanging in there despite difficulties!
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Bernie on 12/19/2015, 01:01 PM
Good to see you alive and well old buddy.  :)


Sent from my iPhone using your mama
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: johnnykonami on 12/19/2015, 03:11 PM
Welcome back!  Now go and rescue my daughter!  (See my previous post)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: SuperPlay on 12/19/2015, 04:37 PM
Great to see you back :-)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: blueraven on 12/19/2015, 11:56 PM
Welcome (back) to your doom  :twisted:
Title: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: esteban on 12/20/2015, 09:05 AM
@everyone: thank you :)

I have to stop using the silly "@" symbol...I started using it as a joke, but now I find myself genuinely using it.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: grolt on 12/20/2015, 10:46 AM
RETURN OF THE KING
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Warbucks on 12/20/2015, 12:15 PM
He is definitely back, he just posted a million times  :D
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: roflmao on 12/20/2015, 01:56 PM
Huzzah!
Title: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: esteban on 12/20/2015, 04:04 PM
Quote from: Warbucks on 12/20/2015, 12:15 PMHe is definitely back, he just posted a million times  :D
I'm losing my touch. I used to be able to stay up all night and plow through hundreds of threads that I needed to catch up on—in one massive sweep.

:)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: TR0N on 12/21/2015, 03:18 AM
Quote from: esteban on 12/20/2015, 04:04 PM
Quote from: Warbucks on 12/20/2015, 12:15 PMHe is definitely back, he just posted a million times  :D
I'm losing my touch. I used to be able to stay up all night and plow through hundreds of threads that I needed to catch up on—in one massive sweep.

:)
Be like this guy if you must catch up  :roll:
http://youtu.be/NeK5ZjtpO-M
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: geise on 12/21/2015, 07:22 PM
Well it's nice to have pcefx back to normal.  At least some of life is out of the way for now and everyone is fairing well.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Sparky on 12/21/2015, 09:48 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/20/2015, 04:04 PMI'm losing my touch.
But you do have the warmest hands.
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Opethian on 12/22/2015, 09:31 AM
more le doodle cheers
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: Otaking on 12/24/2015, 10:32 AM
More Esteban SP posts!!! the thread died without his input.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19715.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19715.0)
Title: Re: What happened to Esteban?
Post by: esteban on 12/25/2015, 09:22 AM
Quote from: Otaking on 12/24/2015, 10:32 AMMore Esteban SP posts!!! the thread died without his input.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19715.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19715.0)
People are going to be pissed off.

It was a stupid thread.

We can't allow it to return.