PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: xcrement5x on 02/11/2016, 04:35 PM

Title: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: xcrement5x on 02/11/2016, 04:35 PM
The local gaming store near me has Jack Nicklaus Golf for the Turbo CD new and sealed in their case for $60.  I personally have no desire for the game but I'm wondering if anyone here has any interest in it?

It sounds like it's a decent deal based on what some folks were talking about, so if you are interested and are someone I know/has rep I'd be willing to pick it up and for you and re-ship at cost.

It looked like it was in decent shape from what I saw, some slightly crushing and sun damage though.
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: jtucci31 on 02/11/2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/11/2016, 04:37 PMAhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: xcrement5x on 02/11/2016, 04:48 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/11/2016, 04:37 PMAhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!
(https://web.archive.org/web/20190510070240im_/http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/1735/456116-1.gif)
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: esteban on 02/11/2016, 05:13 PM
Tell them to open it. Then I'll buy it for $20.

I want to play this game, but $20-25 is my out-of-touch budget.
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: HailingTheThings on 02/11/2016, 05:15 PM
Just buy it, dude.
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: seieienbu on 02/11/2016, 05:19 PM
ehhh, it's on my to-buy list, but $60 seems a bit much for a sports title...
Title: Re: Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed
Post by: Psycho Punch on 02/11/2016, 08:27 PM
if you sent it directly to vga ill give you commission

cya bud