PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Izod1337 on 04/26/2016, 12:11 PM

Title: WTB: PC Engine Duo R
Post by: Izod1337 on 04/26/2016, 12:11 PM
Hey, I was wondering if anybody has a Duo R they're willing to part with. If you do, I'll pay a reasonable price for both of us. Thank you for the consideration.

Shoot me a message please.
Title: Re: WTB: PC Engine Duo R
Post by: jtucci31 on 04/26/2016, 12:48 PM
Hey I actually have a Duo R in the box. It has s-video, new laser on it, and a region mod. Bought it with the intention of RGB purposes but it wasn't working out, though every other aspect works wonderfully.

Only catch is, I won't be near it until May 6, so about 2 weeks. (I'm away at school and will be moving back home soon). If you're interested and can't find one in the meantime, maybe we can work something out!
Title: Re: WTB: PC Engine Duo R
Post by: Izod1337 on 04/26/2016, 01:10 PM
PM sent
Title: Re: WTB: PC Engine Duo R
Post by: esteban on 04/26/2016, 06:17 PM
Shot.