PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: vmorr on 06/08/2017, 12:41 PM

Title: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: vmorr on 06/08/2017, 12:41 PM
Have a CIB copy of Castlevania for the X68000 up for grabs if anyone wants to PM a serious offer... No love for the X68k in the Canadian Facebook groups I'm in 😑

/20tgsvo.jpg

/ji0wnq.jpg

/23u67wo.jpg

Let's say $165 USD + ship?
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: Dicer on 06/08/2017, 01:51 PM
Wow...
 :-"
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: jtucci31 on 06/08/2017, 02:42 PM
Ohh this is tempting. I usually just play it preloaded on my system, but owning the real thing would be sweet. I may consider this and sell some stuff.  :-k
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: Gredler on 06/08/2017, 02:44 PM
I saw this for ~12000 yen when I was in Japan and thought omg so exspensive, if I had known I would've grabbed it for the homies :(
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: jtucci31 on 06/08/2017, 03:42 PM
Ah damn gredler you should have bought it! Ultimate piece of shelf candy, even for those who do actually own an x68k unit.
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: exodus on 06/08/2017, 04:22 PM
pretty neat! I wish I had bought the x68k I saw for cheap in Japan back in 2003 :P
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: in99flames on 06/09/2017, 12:05 PM
I dont have a x68k...but much like the others say, thats a sweet item right there. Damn
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: Mathius on 06/09/2017, 09:23 PM
I paid $80 for my copy back in 2013. Not sure the about the current going rate other than the above example. Really cool game to have and hate to see you sell it.
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: ClodBusted on 06/10/2017, 03:39 AM
I just play it on PS1 through the Castlevania Collection.
Title: Re: Castlevania X68000 CIB
Post by: vmorr on 06/12/2017, 05:10 PM
Updated pictures  8)

~~~

Sold  8) 8) 8)