PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: bob on 10/09/2017, 12:46 PM

Title: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: bob on 10/09/2017, 12:46 PM
/games/STVHS.jpg

sealed.  USA only shipping.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 10/09/2017, 01:50 PM
enter me in the raffle

if I win, throw it in the trash. 

Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: bob on 10/09/2017, 01:56 PM
Hahahahahha!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: crazydean on 10/09/2017, 03:47 PM
Such a strange compilation of episodes.

Also, do not enter me in this raffle.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: turboswimbz on 10/09/2017, 04:14 PM
I cannot enter as these have not been VGA graded. (VCR grading authority)

I hope whoever does win does have the heart to get these graded.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: Dicer on 10/09/2017, 07:18 PM
That's sorta neat...
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: bob on 10/09/2017, 07:36 PM
ark is winning so far
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 10/10/2017, 03:31 PM
Sweet.  Glad to contribute to ridding the world of garbage star trek things.

My favorite star trek series is Star wars.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: PukeSter on 10/10/2017, 03:46 PM
I'll enter, why not. Thanks Galam

Could get a gift for my Dad or uncle or somebody, they're all nerds.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: NoSexGex on 10/10/2017, 11:52 PM
The winner will be sitting on a goldmine after this gets VGA graded
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: esteban on 10/11/2017, 04:16 PM
Star Trek original series is sweetness.

TrĂ¼th.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: OldRover on 10/12/2017, 05:20 PM
Enter me plz kthxbai
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: HailingTheThings on 10/12/2017, 05:23 PM
Just donate it locally and then draw a nice picture of a dinosaur with crayons for the winner.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: bob on 12/06/2017, 01:36 AM
Ark/Trash
Luke
Rover

These are the entries so far.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: Keith Courage on 12/06/2017, 12:53 PM
I'll enter, if I win I will give these to my dad because he's a crazy Big Star Trek fan.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: bob on 12/12/2017, 03:02 PM
/games/random1.jpg

Lukiegames won.  PM me your address.
Title: Re: Raffle 'cuz I don't want it
Post by: PukeSter on 12/12/2017, 09:58 PM
Wow! Thanks Galam :)