PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Cephalgy on 03/06/2007, 06:01 AM

Title: S. or trade my GB/C and GBA backupunits!
Post by: Cephalgy on 03/06/2007, 06:01 AM
Hi, i sale or trade my **MINT** backupunits:

1. GBX Flashstation for Gamboy and Color with 16MB Flashcard = 40us$

2. GBA Flashstation with 128MB Flashcard = 45us$

Shipment worldwide is 20us$ airmail registered!

Payments by paypal!

I trade to follow:

1. Pc-Engine - Turbo Grafx or Supergrafx system, also Shuttle or clones!
2. Sega saturn system with modchip!
3. Neo Geo Pocket backupunit with card
4. Wonderswan backupunit with card
5. 2GB or 4GB Memorycard for PSP

Look here for pictures!

1: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/zw2Kf4uy_jpg.htm (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/zw2Kf4uy_jpg.htm)

2: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/C7Wi28v8_jpg.htm (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/C7Wi28v8_jpg.htm)

Please write directly to: cephalgy@gawab.com
Title: Re: S. or trade my GB/C and GBA backupunits!
Post by: Seldane on 03/06/2007, 09:04 AM
We're talking megaBITS here, right? At least it says M on the card, rather than MB. In the case of the GB/C one, it says 16 M, or in other words: two megabytes. Is this correct?

I'm rather interested in the GB one, but I'd like to know if it can hold more than one game at a time.
Title: Re: S. or trade my GB/C and GBA backupunits!
Post by: Cephalgy on 03/06/2007, 02:39 PM
Quote from: Seldane on 03/06/2007, 09:04 AMWe're talking megaBITS here, right? At least it says M on the card, rather than MB. In the case of the GB/C one, it says 16 M, or in other words: two megabytes. Is this correct?

I'm rather interested in the GB one, but I'd like to know if it can hold more than one game at a time.
Hi, yes its correct! I have anytime ca. 9-13 Games on this cart ;-) Multigamecart! Any games are bger any are smaller ;-)
Title: Re: S. or trade my GB/C and GBA backupunits!
Post by: Cephalgy on 03/20/2007, 03:55 AM
Quote from: Cephalgy on 03/06/2007, 06:01 AMHi, i sale or trade my **MINT** backupunits:

1. GBX Flashstation for Gamboy and Color with 16MB Flashcard = 40us$

2. GBA Flashstation with 128MB Flashcard = 45us$

Shipment worldwide is 20us$ airmail registered!

Payments by paypal!

I trade to follow:

1. Pc-Engine - Turbo Grafx or Supergrafx system, also Shuttle or clones!
2. Sega saturn system with modchip!
3. Neo Geo Pocket backupunit with card
4. Wonderswan backupunit with card
5. 2GB or 4GB Memorycard for PSP

Look here for pictures!

1: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/zw2Kf4uy_jpg.htm (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/zw2Kf4uy_jpg.htm)

2: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/C7Wi28v8_jpg.htm (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/932/C7Wi28v8_jpg.htm)

Please write directly to: cephalgy@gawab.com
** PRICEUPDATE **

never have a pc engine or coregrafx or something to trade?