PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: Kitsunexus on 07/09/2007, 06:52 PM

Title: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Kitsunexus on 07/09/2007, 06:52 PM
So, does anybody have any Rolfee hentai?  =P~
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Turbo D on 07/09/2007, 07:12 PM
 :lol: That I would like to see, LMAO
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/10/2007, 12:38 AM
You perv Kitsune - have you been reading my subconscious?  :D
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: nat on 07/10/2007, 01:26 AM
Oh. my. God.
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Dark Fact on 07/10/2007, 11:58 PM
Do we honestly need to be discussing porn on these boards? I don't mind commenting on the vast amounts of fanservice in all the PC-Engine titles but I think porn is taking things a bit too far. :?
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Kitsunexus on 07/11/2007, 12:35 AM
This thread isn't exactly serious, y'know.  :wink:
Title: Re: <_< ..... >_>....
Post by: Kitsunexus on 07/11/2007, 12:50 AM
And I meant to post it in CHIT CHAT.   ](*,)