PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: CDiablo on 02/24/2009, 05:45 PM

Title: WTB specific turbo duo part
Post by: CDiablo on 02/24/2009, 05:45 PM
Hi, I have a duo that is missing the flap/dust cover for the hucard slot.If anyone has the spare part lemm know. Thanks!
Title: Re: WTB specific turbo duo part
Post by: Duo_R on 02/27/2009, 10:23 PM
were u looking for this on the turbo-list email? Cause I remember someone asking like a month ago.
Title: Re: WTB specific turbo duo part
Post by: Turbo D on 03/01/2009, 03:41 AM
Off topic, but isn't the Duo damn sexy? I mean, it has a flap covering a slot that you put your game in. Playing the Turbo Duo is pure sex! 8)
Title: Re: WTB specific turbo duo part
Post by: CDiablo on 03/02/2009, 10:16 PM
Quote from: Duo_R on 02/27/2009, 10:23 PMwere u looking for this on the turbo-list email? Cause I remember someone asking like a month ago.
Nope not me, but Im still holding onto hope that someone that repairs Duos have a spare one around.