PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: jeffg on 02/25/2009, 07:46 AM

Title: AV Modded Turbo Grafx 16 and some games for sale
Post by: jeffg on 02/25/2009, 07:46 AM
Hey guys, I am pretty new on here, done a few deals. I mostly trade on Digitpress and Neo Geo forums and have plenty of feedback there.
I haven't played my TG16 stuff in close to a year, so I figured I would sell it and if I get the itch I can break out the modded xbox for some TG love.


I have an AV modded Turbo Grafx 16 system with hookups and 1 controller and Keith Courage complete less cardboard box For sale.  Make Offer

I also have the following games:
Super Star Soldier complete less cardboard box
Raiden same as above
Neutopia same as above
Military Madness same as above
Bonk's Adventure hucard only
Dragon Spirit hucard only
Dungeon Explorer hucard only

Make offers on games, I haven't checked on TG prices in a while so not sure what is fair pricing.

Thanks
Jeff
Title: Re: AV Modded Turbo Grafx 16 and some games for sale
Post by: Zeon on 02/26/2009, 03:02 AM
I have dealt with jeffg in the past on neo-geo, super guy and easy to deal with. If I had some more disposable income atm I would love that super star soldier and Raiden. Oh well, don't hesitate to buy this guy's stuff!
Title: Re: AV Modded Turbo Grafx 16 and some games for sale
Post by: Duo_R on 02/27/2009, 10:22 PM
sent u another PM on digitpress Jeff!


thanks!

Duo
Title: Re: AV Modded Turbo Grafx 16 and some games for sale
Post by: Duo_R on 02/28/2009, 03:28 PM
payment sent!
Title: Re: AV Modded Turbo Grafx 16 and some games for sale
Post by: Duo_R on 03/06/2009, 06:10 AM
bump for a great seller here! I got Super Star Soldier and Raiden! Thanks a ton!