PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => PCE/TG-16|CD/SGX Discussion => Topic started by: ccovell on 06/19/2009, 10:08 AM

Title: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: ccovell on 06/19/2009, 10:08 AM
Hey, folks.  I got a great printer/scanner recently that came with Japanese OCR software, so now I can convert interesting articles to text pretty easily.

First off, I re-scanned most of the pages from Gekkan PC-Engine that had mentions of the Tsushin Booster.  Check it out here: https://www.chrismcovell.com/secret/sp_tsushinbooster.html

And the main "secrets" page: https://www.chrismcovell.com/secret.html
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: Arjak on 06/19/2009, 11:51 AM
Wow, this is cool! Saw some stuff I thought didn't exist! From the little bit I saw, I found the Ninja Gaiden and Bionic Commando articles quite interesting.
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: guyjin on 06/19/2009, 12:25 PM
Awesome!  =D>

...Wish I could read it.  :oops:
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 06/19/2009, 12:38 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 06/19/2009, 12:25 PMAwesome!  =D>

...Wish I could read it.  :oops:
Same here...... damn squiggly lines.  :-"
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: ccovell on 06/19/2009, 08:59 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/19/2009, 12:38 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 06/19/2009, 12:25 PMAwesome!  =D>

...Wish I could read it.  :oops:
Same here...... damn squiggly lines.  :-"
That was the point of my providing the transcription...  So you could do things like this: https://www-chrismcovell-com.translate.goog/secret/sp_tsushinbooster.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 06/22/2009, 10:31 AM
Quote from: ccovell on 06/19/2009, 08:59 PMThat was the point of my providing the transcription...  So you could do things like this: LINK (https://www-chrismcovell-com.translate.goog/secret/sp_tsushinbooster.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en)
Thanks for that.  It's loaded with interesting tidbits and good giggles:

QuoteIf the communication booster and the communication software are used, it can be such happy by the PC engine that you have.
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: shubibiman on 06/26/2009, 10:36 AM
Thank you Chris for all you do for the NEC community!
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: esteban on 07/01/2009, 03:03 AM
Quote from: shubibiman on 06/26/2009, 10:36 AMThank you Chris for all you do for the NEC community!
Ditto!

Now, if only some of those scans were clearer... to better see the images :)

Seriously, though, thanks :)
Title: Re: Updated a page with Tsushin Booster information
Post by: ccovell on 07/01/2009, 06:32 PM
I am trying to keep the bandwidth down, so no half-megabyte JPG images, sorry.

But heck, if you want to see the images more clearly, look here: https://www.chrismcovell.com/TsushinBooster/tsussw.html

As clear as can possibly be!