PCEngine-FX.com

NEC PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 Games/Consoles => PCE/TG-16|CD/SGX Discussion => Topic started by: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 09:50 AM

Title: Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?
Post by: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 09:50 AM
Just wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud
Title: Re: Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 06/24/2009, 10:07 AM
Quote from: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 09:50 AMJust wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud
Umm, no.  Outside of the general theme, they share nothing.  :roll:

Just a smidgen of research would have shown you that Cotton was made by Success, first for the arcades and then ported to the PCE (among others); Magical Chase was made by Quest for the PCE and later ported to the GBC; and if you check out screen shots and/or youtube footage, you'll find that they are very different graphically (Cotton is much more dark and moody than the cartoonish and colorful Magical Chase).
Title: Re: Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?
Post by: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks and Ill do my research part next time but requesting this thread be locked if possible.
Title: Re: Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 06/24/2009, 10:25 AM
Thread starters can lock their own threads - just click on the button down at the bottom of the page on the left hand side.  Welcome aboard by the way; sorry if I sounded too harsh.
Title: Re: Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?
Post by: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 10:35 AM
NP.