PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Senshi on 02/05/2010, 09:28 AM

Title: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: Senshi on 02/05/2010, 09:28 AM
What is a reasonable price for Kaze Kiri?
Title: Re: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: SignOfZeta on 02/05/2010, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately, there is no reasonable price for Kaze Kiri these days.
Title: Re: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: Senshi on 02/05/2010, 01:38 PM
Yea I feel that way about a lot of games these days.... :(
Title: Re: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: nectarsis on 02/05/2010, 01:48 PM
To be honest, anything over $100 is to much (even that's high IMO, but seems to be the average).  This game pops up way to often, yes it's uncommon, but hardly OMGZ RAREZ.
Title: Re: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: hoobs88 on 02/05/2010, 02:02 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/05/2010, 01:48 PMTo be honest, anything over $100 is to much (even that's high IMO, but seems to be the average).  This game pops up way to often, yes it's uncommon, but hardly OMGZ RAREZ.
I agree. There are 2 on bay for $100 or Best Offer that haven't sold yet. The few that were on auction recently ended around $80 to $90.
Title: Re: Kaze Kiri - reasonable price?
Post by: exodus on 02/05/2010, 02:53 PM
In Japan this October I was shocked to see that I could not find this game for under $130. But I will say I do NOT consider that's a good price.