Found! Thanks for the help, everybody!
Bump! Still looking!
I have one but it is missign the back CD insert and no spine. I haven't decided if I'm keeping this badboy yet so I'm open.
Got a for trade-list? if you flat out want to buy it, PM me what you had in mind.
Quote from: Smashed Brother on 08/29/2010, 02:26 AMBump! Still looking!
Hey, just helping out a fellow turbo friend. I think I saw one on the bay, from I think HitJapan, I'll have to look again when i get home, I can't link from work- (Stupid work proxy filters) to make sure.
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/30/2010, 04:22 PMHey, just helping out a fellow turbo friend. I think I saw one on the bay, from I think HitJapan, I'll have to look again when i get home, I can't link from work- (Stupid work proxy filters) to make sure.
Thanks for looking out! I can't find it on ebay whatsoever (I've had it in my saved searches for awhile). Oh, you have a PM, JapanTokei!
Turbo - i think the one you saw is the Downtown Sports Song version.
I've never seen the Nekketsu version on Ebay before... aside from a sealed new one I sold 1 year ago - which I regret.
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/30/2010, 04:22 PMHey, just helping out a fellow turbo friend. I think I saw one on the bay, from I think HitJapan, I'll have to look again when i get home, I can't link from work- (Stupid work proxy filters) to make sure.
Quote from: JapanTokei on 09/01/2010, 12:52 AMTurbo - i think the one you saw is the Downtown Sports Song version.
I've never seen the Nekketsu version on Ebay before... aside from a sealed new one I sold 1 year ago - which I regret.
I've seen a factory-sealed pne on ebay.ca recently for about $330; but I just want to play the damn game. There was another complete copy sold on the 'bay a couple of months ago for about $119. I didn't have the funds then, otherwise I would've jumped on it. I recently asked Rising Stuff if they could find a copy for me. I was told that they could, it would cost $98 - but I would have to wait a few weeks. Well it's been over a month and I haven't seen or heard anything on it, so whatever. Figure that I would poke around here and see what happens :)
Quote from: JapanTokei on 09/01/2010, 12:52 AMTurbo - i think the one you saw is the Downtown Sports Song version.
I've never seen the Nekketsu version on Ebay before... aside from a sealed new one I sold 1 year ago - which I regret.
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/30/2010, 04:22 PMHey, just helping out a fellow turbo friend. I think I saw one on the bay, from I think HitJapan, I'll have to look again when i get home, I can't link from work- (Stupid work proxy filters) to make sure.
yeah your prolly right, I think actually I saw the Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari Famicom version. Sorry dude!!
Someone out there has to be willing to part with theirs....
If nobody here is selling, Hit-Japan has it for $105. While that ain't a sweet deal, it's about as good as it gets for retail.
Quote from: guest on 09/03/2010, 12:10 PMIf nobody here is selling, Hit-Japan has it for $105. While that ain't a sweet deal, it's about as good as it gets for retail.
Could you provide a link? Is it on the 'bay? I can't seem to find it.
linky-bo-binky (http://www.gameofjapan.com/product_info.php?products_id=5154&osCsid=0a736a4dda7f2c57a07568dbc4a5e458)
Thanks NecroPhile! I just finished ordering the shit outta that game! Finally....
nicely done! sorry i was slamed by work. happy to see you got it!!!
Quote from: Smashed Brother on 09/03/2010, 05:31 PMThanks NecroPhile! I just finished ordering the shit outta that game! Finally....