PCEngine-FX.com

PCEFX Marketplace => Buy/Sell/Trade => Topic started by: Phades on 01/14/2011, 07:54 PM

Title: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Phades on 01/14/2011, 07:54 PM
Shipping included on purchases over $20. Less than that and you pay actual shipping, probably $2-$3 I'm guessing.
Also check out my other thread for non-turbo stuff https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9264.msg160599
[edited 2/23, removed sold items]

Turbo Grafx:
Sidearms - Game/Case/Manual (manual has a bit of wear) $12
World Class Baseball - Hu Card Only $4
Vigilante - Hu Card Only $10
Keith Courage - Game/Case/Manual $6
Arcade Card Pro - Card/Case/Manual - $40 SOLD
(http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z421/Nathan_Telschow/TG16.jpg)
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: BlueBMW on 01/14/2011, 08:42 PM
Any idea on a ballpark on what you're hoping to get?
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Duo_R on 01/15/2011, 12:50 AM
Condition of the CD-Rom? Loads games ok?
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Phades on 01/15/2011, 12:51 AM
Well, I'd like to get in the $150-$200 range I think but I haven't really researched it a ton. I picked it up for $250 a while back but decided to go with a Duo.

The CD-ROM has some scratches on it, but works great. Haven't had any problems with it at all. Does not have the warm-up problem.

I can take some more pictures if you'd like.
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Lilgrafx on 01/15/2011, 05:28 PM
Are you selling the games with the system? If not id be intrested in side arm
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: pocketgamer on 01/16/2011, 06:16 PM
Nice Turbo Grafx 16 and Cd set up, I have one just like it, I kinda wished u had the 3.0 card for sale.

Free bump.
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: BlueBMW on 01/16/2011, 07:35 PM
A region mod plus an arcade card pro would correct the lack of a 3.0 card :P
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Duo_R on 01/16/2011, 08:35 PM
I am interested in CD plus dock if you split.
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Phades on 01/18/2011, 03:09 PM
I'd rather not split it up. I really don't need another TG16 system-only sitting around. Already have an extra :)
But.... that said, make an offer..
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: malicedoom on 01/25/2011, 01:12 PM
Nice setup!

I wonder if anyone is selling just the CD-ROM drives...
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Keith Courage on 01/25/2011, 02:52 PM
A CD rom drive is being sold here http://cgi.ebay.com/PC-Engine-CD-Turbo-Grafx-system-Drive-Works-great-/110639749852?pt=Video_Games&hash=item19c2a49adc#ht_2219wt_932
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: malicedoom on 01/26/2011, 01:39 PM
Whoa... a PC Engine CD-ROM drive, eh?

And will work on the TG-16/CD hardware?  Outstanding.

Thanks for the heads-up!

 :D
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: turbogrfxfan on 01/26/2011, 07:12 PM
150 sgipping included?
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 01/30/2011, 05:43 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 01/26/2011, 07:12 PM150 sgipping included?
sgipping and hnadlnig
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: turbogrfxfan on 01/30/2011, 07:47 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/30/2011, 05:43 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 01/26/2011, 07:12 PM150 sgipping included?
sgipping and hnadlnig
lol jerk!!!

sorry I got it wrong,,,,,so is the sgipping and hnadlnig included ;P
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Phades on 02/01/2011, 02:11 PM
I'll do $180 shipped.
Title: Re: FS - Turbo Grafx 16 w CD Attachment, System Card, Games
Post by: Phades on 02/07/2011, 11:47 AM
Realized I didn't have a CD game on there, added Last Alert.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Phades on 02/10/2011, 07:46 PM
Completely revamped. New stuff, new prices.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: turbogrfxfan on 02/10/2011, 08:31 PM
30 dollars shipping?!  ur nuts
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: BlueBMW on 02/10/2011, 10:14 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/10/2011, 08:31 PM30 dollars shipping?!  ur nuts
It looks like he "revamped" the prices, so if that's the case it looks like he wants $150 shipped for the system etc :P
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Marll on 02/11/2011, 12:07 PM
I've seen and played on this system and it is in good working order, and loads games very well. Very quiet and no warm up issues. Cosmetic condition is good as well.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Phades on 02/11/2011, 01:43 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/10/2011, 10:14 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/10/2011, 08:31 PM30 dollars shipping?!  ur nuts
It looks like he "revamped" the prices, so if that's the case it looks like he wants $150 shipped for the system etc :P
That's it exactly. The 180 shipped was before I redid everything and was a package deal. The system is now $150 shipped. I'm still open to package deals. I'm including shipping in the individual prices so obviously as a package it'd be cheaper.

I won't argue that I'm not nuts though.... ;)
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: turbogrfxfan on 02/12/2011, 10:33 AM
now thats a awesome deal.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: turbokon on 02/12/2011, 12:10 PM
I'm interested in your turbo system setup. Do you have any other references that you've done business with?
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Phades on 02/12/2011, 10:49 PM
Well, Marll on here will vouch for me and I've done some trades on the evilavatar.com forums, but they don't have any kind of ranking system. I've posted this stuff on the Racketboy forums as well and Stark over there will vouch for me. Honestly, most of the buying/selling I've done in the past has been through craigslist, eBay, or Glyde.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Marll on 02/15/2011, 12:25 AM
I've known Phades a long time and will vouch. Any item purchased will arrive as described, in working order and packaged well.

The system in question is in good condition, and plays well, probably better than my own setup truthfully. I would not hesitate to deal with Phades.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/15/2011, 09:29 AM
His avatar means hes legit.

:D

I got 3 things on the way.  I WILL REPORT BACK UPON ARRIVAL OF THE GOODS
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: turbokon on 02/15/2011, 01:28 PM
Cool, I guest I better get an avatar too:)
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/19/2011, 04:20 PM
my splash lake, last alart, and dungeon explorer 9000 showed up just now, good stuff.  Hurray!
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: Phades on 02/23/2011, 01:40 PM
Glad to hear it, hope you enjoy them.
Title: Re: Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers
Post by: BlueBMW on 02/23/2011, 10:11 PM
Got the TG/CD unit yesterday!  Works like a champ! :P  Hopefully the gear has a lot of life left in it :lol:  Thanks again!