PCEngine-FX.com

Other Discussions => Off-Topic => Topic started by: nat on 03/04/2011, 10:37 PM

Title: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/04/2011, 10:37 PM
Relive past glories here. They sure showed us!

August 2005 - TURBO DUO AND MUSIC CD'S? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=959.0) ("DON'T EAT THE BONK!" guy flips out)
March 2007 - I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2759.0) (Cephalgy part 1)
April 2007 - Anybody know of any FORUMS for the PC Engine and / or Turbo Grafx-16? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2867.0)
January 2008 - How did my PCE remember this (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4434.0)
February 2008 - Look who is going to be banned from yet another forum. (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4592.0)
March 2008 - THIS JUST IN ! ! ! KITSUNEXUS HAS HAD ENOUGH ! ! ! GIVES UP ON GAMING ! ! ! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4876.0)
May 2008 - Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5141.0) (Cephalgy part 2)
April 2009 - JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER - Definitive Resource: (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=6771.0)
July 2009 - Adol2009 and his "twin" (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)
April 2010 - Is Night Creatures a fun game? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2887.msg136153#msg136153)
August 2010 - Parting out a TurboGrafx 16 CD System, Accessories, Games etc. (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8483.0)
November 2010 - FS: Boxed PC Engine DUO, NOS controllers, more to come (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8953.0)
March 2011 - FOR SALE: Steaming Pile (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9355.0)
June 2011 - F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "Asshole Fucked Me Over" Sale (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9951.0)
January 2012 - FS: US Magical Chase Box + other boxes for trade (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10882.msg201842#msg201842)
February 2012 - Shrapnoid (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11035.msg206337#msg206337) (frozenintears gets SKULLFUCKED)

Ongoing Epic Saga - Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!) (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8278.0)

NOTE: Many of the threads linked here had posts deleted by the original authors in a RoyVegas-style attempt to cover up dipshit behavior so some may seem disjointed at first glance.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/04/2011, 10:37 PM
That's all for now. Feel free to nominate threads for inclusion in the Hall of Shame. All entries will be considered.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/04/2011, 10:53 PM
I think we know what I would like to nominate!

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig money!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/04/2011, 10:55 PM
I should have mentioned... All nominations need to be accompanied by a link to the thread in question since I'm far too lazy to search them out myself. :)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/04/2011, 11:05 PM
Quote from: nat on 03/04/2011, 10:55 PMI should have mentioned... All nominations need to be accompanied by a link to the thread in question since I'm far too lazy to search them out myself. :)
well, big money deleted the original Gouging Much...... there were LULZ in that one.

but uh, I dont even remember where the thread is and im too lazy also

too busy playing FF14, [geralds]CAUSE NO CONEETNE IN AGAEM [/geralds]
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sparky on 03/04/2011, 11:42 PM
hahaha... fucking nice nat!!!! good reads... <<sips wine>>

here is the link to the Digitpress thread that lead to RoyVegas deleting the "Gouging much thread" soon after...
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146985&referrerid=10201

EDIT: you may need to be a member to view but do it... let us not forget :P
a guy named Swamperon (second last post) agreed that what Roy did was wrong which i think brought the thread down :P

love ya roy
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 03/05/2011, 12:45 AM
Oh man I'm dying with the Xak III thread!! I'm laying in bed with my wife and reading the thread... she's trying to sleep and I cant stop belly-laughing!! Trying to hold it in makes it worse!!!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 03/05/2011, 12:49 AM
I can't remember what thread it was or if it was just a random post in a massive thread of such things, but what about the "80% new" sale of some really crusty PC Engine item?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 03/05/2011, 02:39 AM
Nat how about the card vs cartridge thread? Got a little hot and heavy between myself, Sinistron, and teh viking! Good enough of a thread that Guyjin eventually locked it!

link (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5211.msg125260#msg125260)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: VestCunt on 03/05/2011, 08:41 PM
PCEngineHell made valiant attempts to slander and vilify Mindrec, D-lite, and Steve TZD over the years.  I'll dig them up when I feel petty and uninspired.  :)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/06/2011, 12:18 AM
Quote from: VestCunt on 03/05/2011, 08:41 PMPCEngineHell made valiant attempts to slander and vilify Mindrec, D-lite, and Steve TZD over the years.  I'll dig them up when I feel petty and uninspired.  :)
Please, feel petty and uninspired right now!

IT IS YOUR QUEST, AVATAR!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: VestCunt on 03/06/2011, 05:01 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 03/06/2011, 12:18 AM
Quote from: VestCunt on 03/05/2011, 08:41 PMPCEngineHell made valiant attempts to slander and vilify Mindrec, D-lite, and Steve TZD over the years.  I'll dig them up when I feel petty and uninspired.  :)
Please, feel petty and uninspired right now!
Well, here's twenty minutes of my life that I'll never get back....

Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27892#msg27892  (Mike on BT)
Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27924#msg27924 (Mike's homage to Mindrec and the homebrew scene)
Feb 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2594.msg30651#msg30651 (Mike on D-Lite's personal life and ebay habits).
Sept 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4952.msg98106#msg98106 (Mike sicks the cops on D-lite)

More amusing than shameful:
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72658#msg72658 (Mike vs. TZD/Redfrog)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72922#msg72922 (part 2)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72941#msg72941 (part 3)

Couldn't find any concise rants about the original Steve-run TZD.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/06/2011, 05:37 PM
lol wow.

I like when people are clueless about Homebrewing.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: RR1980 on 03/07/2011, 03:04 AM
man I am *stuffed* with this giant slice of dramz pie!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 03/07/2011, 12:16 PM
Ah cephalgy.  Good stuff, that.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/08/2011, 11:30 PM
I'm still considering some of the contributions.

To be clear, what I'm looking for in candidates for inclusion are instances where random people showed up and went batshit crazy (or acted like a general moron), caused a scene, and then either got banned, left in a huff, or really cut back on participation. RoyVegas would be a great candidate for example, except that he deleted the thread that really told the story.

On the flipside, I don't think the "85% NEW" debacle really fits with the theme.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 02:14 PM
^that my friend, is just sad.


 :-({|=
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/09/2011, 05:06 PM
Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 02:14 PM^that my friend, is just sad.


 :-({|=
what is? 
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 03/09/2011, 07:25 PM
That.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 07:53 PM
glorifying trolls
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/09/2011, 08:41 PM
Maybe someone should fill "anRPGlegend" in on the concept behind "Fighting Street." Apparently he didn't get the memo.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:23 PM
nat, Im sorry. Are you that red headed kid?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/09/2011, 10:57 PM
I don't know if you're serious or not, but if you are, I have no idea what you're talking about. My hair is not red.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/09/2011, 11:52 PM
Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:23 PMnat, Im sorry. Are you that red headed kid?
This is just me nitpicking at this point, but I looked at your reviews.

Illusion City isn't the only Turbo-R only game.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: anRPGlegend on 03/10/2011, 01:51 AM
sorry
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 03/10/2011, 10:31 PM
Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:23 PMnat, Im sorry. Are you that red headed kid?
Speaking of random people coming in and causing trouble... it would blow my mind if RPGlegend decided to get wild and get this thread included in its own list in the first post
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 03/11/2011, 09:34 AM
Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:23 PMnat, Im sorry. Are you that red headed kid?
You're thinking of Adol (not the frenchie).
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: anRPGlegend on 03/11/2011, 02:07 PM
TIME TO GO WILD!! screw you NAT screw u NECRO
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 03/11/2011, 06:09 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/11/2011, 09:34 AM
Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/09/2011, 10:23 PMnat, Im sorry. Are you that red headed kid?
You're thinking of Adol (not the frenchie).
lol The unheroic Adol of FRANCE.

He can't even get the fortune teller to tell him things. bwahaha
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: guyjin on 04/21/2011, 05:18 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 03/05/2011, 02:39 AMNat how about the card vs cartridge thread? Got a little hot and heavy between myself, Sinistron, and teh viking! Good enough of a thread that Guyjin eventually locked it!

link (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5211.msg125260#msg125260)
Wise fwum your gwave!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 04/25/2011, 10:59 PM
Sticky please!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 04/27/2011, 06:57 PM
Should we put Alex of FallingJunk in here?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 04/27/2011, 10:33 PM
If there's a thread to document some sort of breakdown, link it here and I'll decide.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 04/28/2011, 04:58 AM
BEST YEAR EVER!!!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/12/2011, 12:27 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/06/2011, 05:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/06/2011, 12:18 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/05/2011, 08:41 PMPCEngineHell made valiant attempts to slander and vilify Mindrec, D-lite, and Steve TZD over the years.  I'll dig them up when I feel petty and uninspired.  :)
Please, feel petty and uninspired right now!
Well, here's twenty minutes of my life that I'll never get back....

Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27892#msg27892  (Mike on BT)
Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27924#msg27924 (Mike's homage to Mindrec and the homebrew scene)
Feb 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2594.msg30651#msg30651 (Mike on D-Lite's personal life and ebay habits).
Sept 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4952.msg98106#msg98106 (Mike sicks the cops on D-lite)

More amusing than shameful:
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72658#msg72658 (Mike vs. TZD/Redfrog)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72922#msg72922 (part 2)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72941#msg72941 (part 3)

Couldn't find any concise rants about the original Steve-run TZD.
Ahh well, for one, Steve fucked up both mine and Quoth09s order, and Quoth had to do a large chargeback that took a bit to get resolved. This was after Steve flat out lied to us over the phone during a couple of different calls.  We had the asshole on two way and busted him for it. Steve was a great guy long ago, but at the very end, he was a cunt. As for Red Frog, well, they ripped me off. Last I heard you guys went to make a offer to buy the TZD domain, and they made a counter offer without even informing you they are involved in a major lawsuit for fraud. Need I say more? On BT, yeah, those reviews were fucking lame bullshit. If you strip away the guys scene fame for a min and simply judge the reviews for what they are, they are garbage that read off like a old codder from Gamepro wrote them, during his lunch break.

And Mindrec in general, well lol there buddy. So, where are your Contra and Raiden clones for Turbo Cd now ehh? Oh wait, Xbox live instead? One day you say??? Yeah, well, go fucking figure. Honestly, you should be glad. The TG and PCE had such a good back library of titles as is, its not like you need more average or subpar Amiga looking trash titles added to it. So yeah Arkhan, I got quite a good grasp of how the homebrew scene works. Its not like you need to wear a purse and tight jeans in order to qualify to have a fucking grasp of whats taking place. When someone makes mock shots of a game, you can usually tell they are mock shots, and the shit may never get released, especially when you have seen the guys previous efforts. Some people actually do release shit, others dont. Happens all the damn time. Nothing new.

And Dean. Well, the simple fact of the matter is Dean was fucking up, taking peoples money, focusing an his personal life and ignoring his customers. When people pay for shit, do not receive said products in a timely manner, with ZERO communication, it becomes fraud and theft, and Dean had this going on with multiple people, not just Ceti here, but people on other forums. Yeah, dirty words, but they fit what had occurred. You can like a guy just fine, but you'd be a moron to overlook the obvious when it is currently going on. Thankfully Dean came around at the end and made right, and even took a epic lashing at the Neo forums in order to make things right. It took forever for him to come back and do so, but better late then never.

So now lets get to whats really sad and full of fail here you shit piece. You and people like you. I left like 2 years ago or some shit and my name is still on the lips of obsessive cunts still holding onto past nightmares and said shock and awe I caused them with fist clenched tight, talking shit every chance they get about someone who isn't even around, lashing out at shadows. It takes a big brave guy to do that ehh? Nope. All it takes is for you to be a fucking cowardly little worm. You had your chance to talk shit to me when I was here. Just because you couldn't, or you couldn't hold you own with me is not my fault. If I really traumatized you that fucking bad, go see a fuckin therapist.

So I'm in shout last nite, and people are suggesting that I stay, that I'm missed. Why should I? I hear about stupid bullshit post like yours all the damn time, and its fucking old, and it screams like mad that NOTHING would be different. If I did, it would just be a repeat of the prior, and you guys don't need Sini, me, and Quoth to go back though the paces day in and day out for you to watch us verbally beat down Zeta or whoever else decided to be the fool of the day. So unless this place plans to become Encyclopedia Dramatica  2.0 somehow, there isn't anything much else I can do here that I have not done before. Vestcunt, Zeta, Zeon, Arkhan, whoever else, you wanna keep living in the past, talking shit, jumping and swinging at shadows, fine, cool, whatever. Have at it cowboys.

And for this Hall of Shame shit, I guess if anyone has a right to nominate anyone for it, its me, even from the fucking grave if I care to. So to that I nominate:


Nintegail for being a all round psycho cunt
nintegadrag.webp

Lochlan for being fucking gay
/emotions-1.jpg

Shaggy for living out his divorce from Velma live here on the forums for all to see
/dope.jpg

Zeta because every fucking shooter is hard as hell and requires a fucking master of power metal shooter award winner to beat it, and because the guy was always just such a cunt to Nat for no reason at all
/ZetaShooterkingaward.png

Kitsunexus for fucking obvious reasons
/TEDDYBEAR45.jpg

Validus again, for fucking obvious reasons
/sadclown.jpg

Cast and crew of some hipster bull shit show because Vigilante is sooo much harder then Guitar Hero 16 and stuff
/castandcrewofbullshittheshow.jpg

Celphagy for folding up like a pathetic TRS-80 under the might of ENIAC
/trs80.jpg

Karnov aka Eric Sweet for the fuck of it
/zoltartheunbearable.png

Arkhan for trying to constantly speak on the behalf of others, and for all round generally random assuming and snide back talking bullshit. Learn to shut yer fucking yap already
(sorry, couldn't find your pic, but this one looks close enough like you anyway, so we'll call it a even)
/arkhan.jpg




And with that, I will close with a link to my last contribution to Dramatica before it was back stabbed and gutted. Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/OetFeT6MSoI
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/12/2011, 01:32 PM
Sure you won't stay? :)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arjak on 05/12/2011, 03:17 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/12/2011, 12:27 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/06/2011, 05:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/06/2011, 12:18 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/05/2011, 08:41 PMPCEngineHell made valiant attempts to slander and vilify Mindrec, D-lite, and Steve TZD over the years.  I'll dig them up when I feel petty and uninspired.  :)
Please, feel petty and uninspired right now!
Well, here's twenty minutes of my life that I'll never get back....

Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27892#msg27892  (Mike on BT)
Jan 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2479.msg27924#msg27924 (Mike's homage to Mindrec and the homebrew scene)
Feb 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2594.msg30651#msg30651 (Mike on D-Lite's personal life and ebay habits).
Sept 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4952.msg98106#msg98106 (Mike sicks the cops on D-lite)

More amusing than shameful:
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72658#msg72658 (Mike vs. TZD/Redfrog)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72922#msg72922 (part 2)
Jan 2008:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.msg72941#msg72941 (part 3)

Couldn't find any concise rants about the original Steve-run TZD.
Ahh well, for one, Steve fucked up both mine and Quoth09s order, and Quoth had to do a large chargeback that took a bit to get resolved. This was after Steve flat out lied to us over the phone during a couple of different calls.  We had the asshole on two way and busted him for it. Steve was a great guy long ago, but at the very end, he was a cunt. As for Red Frog, well, they ripped me off. Last I heard you guys went to make a offer to buy the TZD domain, and they made a counter offer without even informing you they are involved in a major lawsuit for fraud. Need I say more? On BT, yeah, those reviews were fucking lame bullshit. If you strip away the guys scene fame for a min and simply judge the reviews for what they are, they are garbage that read off like a old codder from Gamepro wrote them, during his lunch break.

And Mindrec in general, well lol there buddy. So, where are your Contra and Raiden clones for Turbo Cd now ehh? Oh wait, Xbox live instead? One day you say??? Yeah, well, go fucking figure. Honestly, you should be glad. The TG and PCE had such a good back library of titles as is, its not like you need more average or subpar Amiga looking trash titles added to it. So yeah Arkhan, I got quite a good grasp of how the homebrew scene works. Its not like you need to wear a purse and tight jeans in order to qualify to have a fucking grasp of whats taking place. When someone makes mock shots of a game, you can usually tell they are mock shots, and the shit may never get released, especially when you have seen the guys previous efforts. Some people actually do release shit, others dont. Happens all the damn time. Nothing new.

And Dean. Well, the simple fact of the matter is Dean was fucking up, taking peoples money, focusing an his personal life and ignoring his customers. When people pay for shit, do not receive said products in a timely manner, with ZERO communication, it becomes fraud and theft, and Dean had this going on with multiple people, not just Ceti here, but people on other forums. Yeah, dirty words, but they fit what had occurred. You can like a guy just fine, but you'd be a moron to overlook the obvious when it is currently going on. Thankfully Dean came around at the end and made right, and even took a epic lashing at the Neo forums in order to make things right. It took forever for him to come back and do so, but better late then never.

So now lets get to whats really sad and full of fail here you shit piece. You and people like you. I left like 2 years ago or some shit and my name is still on the lips of obsessive cunts still holding onto past nightmares and said shock and awe I caused them with fist clenched tight, talking shit every chance they get about someone who isn't even around, lashing out at shadows. It takes a big brave guy to do that ehh? Nope. All it takes is for you to be a fucking cowardly little worm. You had your chance to talk shit to me when I was here. Just because you couldn't, or you couldn't hold you own with me is not my fault. If I really traumatized you that fucking bad, go see a fuckin therapist.

So I'm in shout last nite, and people are suggesting that I stay, that I'm missed. Why should I? I hear about stupid bullshit post like yours all the damn time, and its fucking old, and it screams like mad that NOTHING would be different. If I did, it would just be a repeat of the prior, and you guys don't need Sini, me, and Quoth to go back though the paces day in and day out for you to watch us verbally beat down Zeta or whoever else decided to be the fool of the day. So unless this place plans to become Encyclopedia Dramatica  2.0 somehow, there isn't anything much else I can do here that I have not done before. Vestcunt, Zeta, Zeon, Arkhan, whoever else, you wanna keep living in the past, talking shit, jumping and swinging at shadows, fine, cool, whatever. Have at it cowboys.

And for this Hall of Shame shit, I guess if anyone has a right to nominate anyone for it, its me, even from the fucking grave if I care to. So to that I nominate:


Nintegail for being a all round psycho cunt
nintegadrag.webp

Lochlan for being fucking gay
/emotions-1.jpg

Shaggy for living out his divorce from Velma live here on the forums for all to see
/dope.jpg

Zeta because every fucking shooter is hard as hell and requires a fucking master of power metal shooter award winner to beat it, and because the guy was always just such a cunt to Nat for no reason at all
/ZetaShooterkingaward.png

Kitsunexus for fucking obvious reasons
/TEDDYBEAR45.jpg

Validus again, for fucking obvious reasons
/sadclown.jpg

Cast and crew of some hipster bull shit show because Vigilante is sooo much harder then Guitar Hero 16 and stuff
/castandcrewofbullshittheshow.jpg

Celphagy for folding up like a pathetic TRS-80 under the might of ENIAC
/trs80.jpg

Karnov aka Eric Sweet for the fuck of it
/zoltartheunbearable.png

Arkhan for trying to constantly speak on the behalf of others, and for all round generally random assuming and snide back talking bullshit. Learn to shut yer fucking yap already
(sorry, couldn't find your pic, but this one looks close enough like you anyway, so we'll call it a even)
/arkhan.jpg




And with that, I will close with a link to my last contribution to Dramatica before it was back stabbed and gutted. Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/OetFeT6MSoI
You know, for someone who talks big about all of us being such assholes, you really are doing a great job looking like an asshole yourself.

You whine about all of us never letting go of the past, and then you whine about things that happened years ago a few seconds later.

I'm willing to admit that there have been a lot of assholes on this forum in the time I've been here, but I'm afraid that, to me, you were one of the biggest. From what I remember, you used to throw fits like this every time one little thing happened that you didn't like. Reading your posts that were linked to, all I could do was shake my head at how obnoxious and mean-spirited you were.

You always had a holier-than-thou attitude, but were actually nothing more than a big hypocrite. As proof, I point you to the post YOU made that I have quoted. Never has one post summed up a member so well.

Please, go away. I like a forum to have some semblance of civility, something you are obviously not capable of.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 05/12/2011, 05:00 PM
Quote from: 'Professor Peepants'Arkhan for trying to constantly speak on the behalf of others
Someones gotta do it, especially when the people getting smack talked rarely post.  

Quote, and for all round generally random assuming and snide back talking bullshit
Wat?  Random assumptions? citation needed.

Snide backtalking? pfshtyeah.  Thats me.


Quote. Learn to shut yer fucking yap already
NO U.

haters gonna hate.

and for the record mike, maybe you should get the dick out of your mouth and go back to the "past" and re-educate yourself.   Yknow, right before you left here when I showed up.  Yknow, when we were playing Shogo together online with a couple others here?  

I wasn't even present for all the drama you're pee pants reviving, so don't lump me into all that.  because quite honestly, I had no idea about any of it until the threads were posted here in this thread.  The only reason Im eager to read that crap is because forum drama is funny.  Also, you may be clueless to homebrew and how it gets done.  A lot of people claim the whole "IM SMART ENOUGH TO DO IT BUT DONT WANT TO" thing, or play armchair programmer and talk about how it's super easy.

Well, it isn't.  I don't fully disagree with you, I am just saying, it's not all candy and sunshine.  Shits brutal.  I only buy excuses involving real life problems (house payments, jobs, loldivorce, or personal health).  and even those I only buy so far.  Especially when other actions make excuses seem fishy.  I may be reading too far into things.  I dunno, and dont care.

You and I have never actually spoken aside from Shogo, and a few posts on digital press where you asked something about completing homebrew to me.  I don't really recall ever talking shit about you or swinging at shadows or whatever else you're rambling about, aside from this thread........

which is in fighting street, so tough fucking shit.  Deal with it.

Nice job.  


and cmon, try to get my picture right

IMG

ffs.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: roflmao on 05/13/2011, 12:47 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/12/2011, 05:00 PMand cmon, try to get my picture right

/hipster-fag.jpg
LOL!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 05/13/2011, 02:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!111111
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/13/2011, 02:45 AM
Lord only knows why Bryon really thinks this is worth my time, but here goes nothing:

Quote from: Arjak on 05/12/2011, 03:17 PM/little_girl_crying.jpg
/\ Lots of this stuff /\
What the fuck is wrong with you, you need a box of Kleenex of sumthin?

Quote from: guest on 05/12/2011, 05:00 PM
Quote from: 'Professor Professorson the super most awesomest professor of all fucking time'Arkhan for trying to constantly speak on the behalf of others
Someones gotta do it, especially when the people getting smack talked rarely post.  

Quote, and for all round generally random assuming and snide back talking bullshit
Wat?  Random assumptions? citation needed.

Snide backtalking and fisting,yeah.  Thats me.


Quote. Learn to shut yer fucking yap already
I'll try sir.

haters gonna hate.

and for the record mike, maybe you should get the dick out of your mouth and go back to the "past" and re-educate yourself.   Yknow, right before you left here when I showed up.  Yknow, when we were playing Shogo together online with a couple others here?  

I wasn't even present for all the drama you're pee pants reviving, so don't lump me into all that.  because quite honestly, I had no idea about any of it until the threads were posted here in this thread.  The only reason Im eager to read that crap is because forum drama is funny.  Also, you may be clueless to homebrew and how it gets done.  A lot of people claim the whole "IM SMART ENOUGH TO DO IT BUT DONT WANT TO" thing, or play armchair programmer and talk about how it's super easy.

Well, it isn't.  I don't fully disagree with you, I am just saying, it's not all candy and sunshine.  Shits brutal.  I only buy excuses involving real life problems (house payments, jobs, loldivorce, or personal health).  and even those I only buy so far.  Especially when other actions make excuses seem fishy.  I may be reading too far into things.  I dunno, and dont care.

You and I have never actually spoken aside from Shogo, and a few posts on digital press where you asked something about completing homebrew to me.  I don't really recall ever talking shit about you or swinging at shadows or whatever else you're rambling about, aside from this thread........

which is in fighting street, so tough fucking shit.  Deal with it.

Nice job.  


and cmon, try to get my picture right

/boy_crisis_web.jpg

Two dicks in the mouth, one in the ear.
What, it took you two hours and five mins to come up with something better then your original post chump?
Quote, and for all round generally random assuming and snide back talking bullshit
For one, Frozen Utopia can speak for themselves. That is a homebrew group that, at least at that point in time, you had no business in, and should not have been trying to handle customer complaints for unless you were specifically asked to do so. You came off as just speculating on their problems and possible solutions, without actually helping resolve matters at all for anyone. You dragged that drama on here arguing with people here I was told.

As for back talking and snide remarks. Yeah, you know exactly where I post at, as do a lot of the other cowards around here, so instead of saying shit behind my back on a thread the general public can not see, like your mouth is a gaping wide pussy that doesn't know things are only supposed to go in, not be spat the fuck out constantly, come say it to me where you know I will reply back, or at least see it so I can chuckle now and then at your whining. Wtf do you have to be so scared of anyway? It's not like you're having to show up to my front door and say the shit. You have zero risk other then a little hurt pride, so sew that flapping loose goose shut or grow some balls already.

Quotehaters gonna hate.

and for the record mike, maybe you should get the dick out of your mouth and go back to the "past" and re-educate yourself.
There is only one person between the two of us here that I have no doubts about is a constant dick sucker. I am 100 percent sure it isn't me. God knows I love chicks pussy and ass strictly. You however seem to have bags of cocks on the brain all the damn time ehh...

And yeah, I do hate you. You're a obvious full blown cum guzzling attention whore. You want to bitch about people making fun of how you dress and act, but you spend your life dressing like a retarded gay reject out of The Warriors film, presenting constant pics of yourself posing in public in the gayest postures, for others to see on forums and in public. We call that IRL completely asking for it, so get a fucking clue moron.

QuoteI wasn't even present for all the drama you're pee pants reviving, so don't lump me into all that.  because quite honestly, I had no idea about any of it until the threads were posted here in this thread.  The only reason Im eager to read that crap is because forum drama is funny.  Also, you may be clueless to homebrew and how it gets done.  A lot of people claim the whole "IM SMART ENOUGH TO DO IT BUT DONT WANT TO" thing, or play armchair programmer and talk about how it's super easy.
You lumped yourself into it the moment you decided to play commentary about me on prior events that did not even concern you. And Like I said above, I am not that clueless. I never said I thought the shit was easy to do or anything. I know it takes a great deal of hard work. That is exactly another reason why I knew the Mindrec projects were a bust. Them doing a subpar puzzle game and subpar Asteroids clone (that was already outdone by Blasteroids years prior), then announcing they are working on a Raiden and Contra clone, and that its going to be awesome? I mean seriously??? That would be like Color Dreams announcing after they finished Robodemons they planned to do Bioshock 3 for 2k. It doesn't take any special qualifications to know that the guys are in way over their head and that it will never get done.

The resources, effort, and skill are simply not there. It was evident from Mindrecs prior releases. No one wanted to hear that. No one wanted to dis Mindrec and call it like it was. But the fact of the matter is that as of now, I am still right, I stuck to my guns and said my peace, regardless, and I was 100 percent on the mark. Mind Rec is no where near the ability of a home brew dev team like NG:DEV.TEAM. That is just the reality of the situation. The same applies to you, but at least you evidently know where your limits are, and are sticking to projects you know can be achieved.

QuoteYou and I have never actually spoken aside from Shogo, and a few posts on digital press where you asked something about completing homebrew to me.  I don't really recall ever talking shit about you or swinging at shadows or whatever else you're rambling about, aside from this thread........

which is in fighting street, so tough fucking shit.  Deal with it.
Yeah, I specifically said:
QuoteArkhan is the first guy Ive seen in a little while seems like who announced a project, stuck to his time frame he announced, and actually delivered very close to the promised date.
and
QuoteSeems like he kept people very updated on the progress of the project too. I wonder if part of that was due to him having mainly all the control over his project, instead of having others involved? Any opinions on that Arkhan? You're working on another project too, no? Regardless of it being daunting to go it alone, do you feel you are alot better off in this aspect then, lets say, being part of a "team" as they say?
That was before I found out you had a shadow partner you kept behind the scenes. Knowing now it was more then a one man team, I am a lot less impressed, and a bit embarrassed that I falsely gave all the credit to you in my statement, but still, not bad considering you still did get your project out the door. More then I can say for some others.

As for me hosting prior Shogo matches, I remember playing quite a few people, but only recall Mithos and Winddancer putting up much of a fight. I curb-stomped everyone else. I used to have the matches saved via Fraps. God only knows what I did with them. That's a bit moot and doesn't change a thing. In fact, so moot that the only one who remembers you were there was you. Now dont you feel special Mister Tightpants?

Quotewhich is in fighting street, so tough fucking shit.  Deal with it.
No, what this is, is some pussified section of the forum hidden from the general public, because you guys, or Aaron anyway, doesn't want to have your dirty laundry, back stabbing, and general all around cum guzzling exposed to the public. Got much to hide there? When you need a special forum section to say this kinda shit, one that is hidden from the people you're talking about specifically, then whats the fucking point, ammarite? It just makes you pussies. Zero back bone and zero ethics.

QuoteNice job.
Thanks.


Quoteand cmon, try to get my picture right

/boy_crisis_web.jpg
Its hard to tell which one you are.

QuoteTwo dicks in the mouth, one in the ear.
If you say so buddy.

EDIT:
There Byron, you got your lulz. You enjoy it? Good. Glad to hear. I never liked Arkhan and Ajax either. ttyl.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 05/13/2011, 05:23 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/13/2011, 02:45 AMWhat, it took you two hours and five mins to come up with something better then your original post chump?
Nah, I wasn't at home when I originally posted, so I spewed something out, left, and then finished when I got home. sue me.  I went back and edited/finished a bunch of posts yesterday.   The food I was out eating was a bit more important and exciting than crafting forum replies. :)

QuoteFor one, Frozen Utopia can speak for themselves. That is a homebrew group that, at least at that point in time, you had no business in, and should not have been trying to handle customer complaints for unless you were specifically asked to do so. You came off as just speculating on their problems and possible solutions, without actually helping resolve matters at all for anyone. You dragged that drama on here arguing with people here I was told.
On the contrary, I knew what exactly what was going on and wasn't speculating at all.  Its pretty hard to "resolve" a problem anyway, and really easy to drag drama on... when the people involved are specifically looking for drama... and weren't unable to read/we're unaware of various updates that had been posted somewhere besides this forum.  *Shrug*.   I'm not the type to sit back and let smack talking go unchecked.  The team barely posts here.  One of them avoids drama altogether.  That doesn't leave much of a defense.  It just leaves a bunch of people being asses.  Including myself.  That whole thing was a giant mess of people unaware of updates, followed by seeking drama just because (it was even admitted at one point), followed by grasping at straws/starting new complaints after it was pointed out that updates had been posted.  Someone even admitted they don't go to FrozenUtopia's site.  I dunno about you but thats the first place I'd check for updates.  I dunno why some folks think PCEFX is the only update-hub.   It was a mess.  A hilarious one if you ask me.  I had fun.

QuoteAs for back talking and snide remarks. Yeah, you know exactly where I post at, as do a lot of the other cowards around here, so instead of saying shit behind my back on a thread the general public can not see, like your mouth is a gaping wide pussy that doesn't know things are only supposed to go in, not be spat the fuck out constantly, come say it to me where you know I will reply back, or at least see it so I can chuckle now and then at your whining. Wtf do you have to be so scared of anyway? It's not like you're having to show up to my front door and say the shit. You have zero risk other then a little hurt pride, so sew that flapping loose goose shut or grow some balls already.
Uh.  Because I talked SOOO MUCH SMACK.    If saying "some people are clueless about homebrew" is talking smack, then you are a complete pussy. 

There's a difference between talking smack, and wanting to see previous drama threads.  In a thread about previous drama threads no less.

Yeah, I know where you post, and no, you're not worth the time.  I'm not exactly looking to say shit to you seeing as I barely have any idea who you are, nor do I really care.  I don't get online every day and go MAN I FUCKING HATE MIKE, IM GONA TALK SO MUCH SMACK ABOUT HIM TODAY.  I honestly forgot about the whole thing until you resurfaced in this thread to start yelling. 

So why should I go to a completely different forum just to bother you?  Plus I know one of your pals here will fill you in on anything said here where you "can't see".  Hence you posting here right now.  Welcome to predictability.  It's kind of sad really.  You and whoever else put a lot of effort into being negative, and for really retarded reasons.  I picture you guys sitting around a table with all our pictures hanging on a wall, and you all point and complain about us and talk about how much you dislike each of us. 

Shut the hell up and go do something useful.  Damn.  Don't you have that PCEngine Hell site?  Channel all your hate into doing something riveting.  This craps like highschool: the sequel.  You go through a lot of trouble just to be a dick.

QuoteThere is only one person between the two of us here that I have no doubts about is a constant dick sucker. I am 100 percent sure it isn't me. God knows I love chicks pussy and ass strictly. You however seem to have bags of cocks on the brain all the damn time ehh...

And yeah, I do hate you. You're a obvious full blown cum guzzling attention whore. You want to bitch about people making fun of how you dress and act, but you spend your life dressing like a retarded gay reject out of The Warriors film, presenting constant pics of yourself posing in public in the gayest postures, for others to see on forums and in public. We call that IRL completely asking for it, so get a fucking clue moron.
*shrug*  Not everyone's a pathetic, grouchy, overly judgmental twat.   When you start digging into someones clothes/outward appearance, followed by really lame gay jokes, it pretty much destroys any point you may be making and makes you look like a tool.  Its petty, unintelligent, and comical really.  You've lowered yourself to a 13 year old's mentality, but are still trying to argue like an adult. 

It's great you hate someone that you've never barely spoke to, and that you're basing it off of lolforumdrama.  Nicely done.  Thankfully, in the real world, your kind doesn't really have a huge effect on anything.   It's easier for you to run your mouth online.  Doing it outloud in the real world would just make you look like a dumbass.  Or do you go outside and point at anyone you see who's loud/possibly obnoxious/screwing around constantly that's dressed in a way you don't like, and proceed to swear at them and call them names?  If you do, wow.  8th grade ended awhile ago.

Also, spare me the 'ILL SAY THIS SHIT TO YOU IN PERSON RIGHT TO YOUR FACE CAUSE IM NOT A PUSSY, AM TOUGH' crap.  You and I both know that 1) We will probably never meet and 2) If we did, it would be about as dramatic and confrontational as an episode of Bob Ross' painting show, because its simply not worth the effort.   Hell, we may even get along.  I ran into someone who didn't know I was me once (how the person couldn't tell is beyond me), and hours later after they found out, they went "LOL seriously? hahahaha".  I'd like to assume thats the case with any of you gimps.  If the whole OMG INTERNET TOUGH GUY thing really spills out into reality, that's just stupid.

QuoteThat was before I found out you had a shadow partner you kept behind the scenes. Knowing now it was more then a one man team, I am a lot less impressed, and a bit embarrassed that I falsely gave all the credit to you in my statement, but still, not bad considering you still did get your project out the door. More then I can say for some others.
I didn't keep anyone behind the scenes.  Some people just didn't pay attention when I said numerous times that I had some help.  It was said numerous times on IRC too, and shout-box here, and shout-box somewhere else.  One entire group of people knew, and they don't even read this forum regularly.  I can't help it some people didn't know/weren't paying attention, and assumed it was ALL me since I'm the loudmouth, obnoxious idiot on the forums or whatever.  I guess thats what happens when one person posts alot, and the other doesn't.   The original Aetherbyte site had little bios of myself and my "shadow partner" (lol that sounds funny).  Facts have been present since the get-go, back when some people were saying the game would never be done.

That seems to be a recurring theme with some people.  Hell, one person didn't know what Insanity was after it was released.  Another didn't know it was released and that it was planned to be pressed the entire time.  Despite constant conversation about it where both these people were present, and talking.  So, some people can't be helped.  If anyone doesn't know by now that Aetherbyte's more than just me, I dunno what to do.  I've been posting updates with "We're/us" wording for as long as I can remember.  I figured that would clue people in.

Everyone was credited in the credits for the game, and it doesn't change the fact that the game itself is a bit of a milestone, and involved a lot of work.  The game may be unimpressive visually, since I painted the graphics and suck at it... but guess what, it saw completion, its fun to play, its neat, it has chiptunes, and an entire chiptune tool came out of the project.  That's pretty awesome.  Who cares if the graphics suck and it's a remake of Berzerk.  It's got more collision math going on than a commercial shooter anyways, so it's an interesting, hidden powerhouse in that regard. 

Now my "shadow partner" (lol) is more active both with Aetherbyte and with posting on forums, and there's even a 3rd person occasionally.  Possibly a couple others too!  We're still doing this in our spare time and are doing it for the fun/hell of it, so we don't exactly plan to make the next Soldier Blade. Doofy games that turn out to be fun to play are more important.

QuoteNo, what this is, is some pussified section of the forum hidden from the general public, because you guys, or Aaron anyway, doesn't want to have your dirty laundry, back stabbing, and general all around cum guzzling exposed to the public. Got much to hide there? When you need a special forum section to say this kinda shit, one that is hidden from the people you're talking about specifically, then whats the fucking point, ammarite? It just makes you pussies. Zero back bone and zero ethics.
Having crap like this publicly accessible to non members would deter people from signing up probably.  Alot of people avoid this part of the forum.  You know pretty damn well your posts in this thread wouldn't last long on other forums where this is just out in the open to anyone.  So, if you wanted your posts to not be moderated, say at digital press.... would you have to pussify them?





also, you know, all you are doing right now is proving that everyone you hate is right.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 05/13/2011, 06:03 AM
lol. probably longest posts in whole WWW.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 09:22 AM
Hey guys.  I'm sure my presence was most expected so I just figured I'd pop in and say hi.  lol  :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/13/2011, 09:52 AM
Quote from: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 09:22 AMlol
The only lulz in this thread, dammit.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 05/13/2011, 10:09 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/13/2011, 09:52 AM
Quote from: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 09:22 AMlol
The only lulz in this thread, dammit.
I agree, haha.

Well played Sinistron.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 11:37 AM
I nominate this thread https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)

One of mah all time favordarits
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/13/2011, 11:38 AM
It is funny that PCEFX Hall of Shame may get a link to itself now.  :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: VestCunt on 05/13/2011, 12:04 PM
Hi mike.

I stated a one-sentence opinion and linked to your own words.  Sorry if it embarrassed you.  I'm sure your somewhat-comprehensible, profanity-laden, 986-word response will dispel any confusion regarding your quality of character.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arjak on 05/13/2011, 12:32 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/13/2011, 12:04 PMHi mike.

I stated a one-sentence opinion and linked to your own words.  Sorry if it embarrassed you.  I'm sure your somewhat-comprehensible, profanity-laden, 986-word response will dispel any confusion regarding your quality of character.
Don't forget all those obnoxious pictures he posted. Those are worth 1,000 words each. :lol:

Seriously, Mike; do you even compare your posts to others? It seems like every post you made has at least one insult of another member's character. I've never seen you do a single thing to contribute to this board in a positive way. All you do is hate people who think differently than you, and show it as much as possible, as if you can punish people for it. Punishing people who think differently than you has a name: Fascism.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 05/13/2011, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 11:37 AMI nominate this thread https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)

One of mah all time favordarits
Added, that's a good one.

Nice to see you, BTW.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 05/14/2011, 02:36 AM
Quote from: nat on 05/13/2011, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 11:37 AMI nominate this thread https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)

One of mah all time favordarits
Added, that's a good one.

Nice to see you, BTW.
Good one indeed! The twin was mind blowingly hilarious!

Am I the only one who finds the term "Japanese high collector" to be absurd? Maybe I'm putting too much into the term, as it may have been intended only to describe a "Japanese collector with lots of cool and rare stuff"

To each his/her own, I guess. Personally, I derive no pleasure whatsoever from thinking that my collection is superior to the collection someone else. I probably have more video games than all my IRL friends combined, but the thought that I have a "better collection" than anyone else does not enter my equation at all. I don't believe in ranking my collection above anyone else's. By the same token I wouldn't hesitate to rank someone else's collection above mine if they had a bunch of stuff I want that I didn't have.

Anyhow, I feel like the whole idea of the ultra reclusive "Japanese high collector" sellers and their customers is rather lame.

The only concession I would make to the Japanese side is that rare video game items are, to some extent, rare cultural artifacts with nationalistic significance for Japanese video game nerds. (nerds being used in the most positive sense, of course!)

If, for example, I was able to purchase or otherwise obtain sheet music of a previously unknown Louis Chauvin rag, that has been hidden away from the public in a wooden box for 100 years, I may want to keep the original for myself but I would certainly make the sheet music available, even if only to recover some or all of the cost it took to obtain the original.

I think that Nat, Sinistron, and others were right to criticize Thibaut for being unwilling to make the data on the disc available, but I also respect Thibaut's right to do his thing, which is why I didn't join in the original criticism.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/14/2011, 02:56 AM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 05/14/2011, 02:36 AM
Quote from: nat on 05/13/2011, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 05/13/2011, 11:37 AMI nominate this thread https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)

One of mah all time favordarits
Added, that's a good one.

Nice to see you, BTW.
Good one indeed! The twin was mind blowingly hilarious!

Am I the only one who finds the term "Japanese high collector" to be absurd? Maybe I'm putting too much into the term, as it may have been intended only to describe a "Japanese collector with lots of cool and rare stuff"

To each his/her own, I guess. Personally, I derive no pleasure whatsoever from thinking that my collection is superior to the collection someone else. I probably have more video games than all my IRL friends combined, but the thought that I have a "better collection" than anyone else does not enter my equation at all. I don't believe in ranking my collection above anyone else's. By the same token I wouldn't hesitate to rank someone else's collection above mine if they had a bunch of stuff I want that I didn't have.

Anyhow, I feel like the whole idea of the ultra reclusive "Japanese high collector" sellers and their customers is rather lame.

The only concession I would make to the Japanese side is that rare video game items are, to some extent, rare cultural artifacts with nationalistic significance for Japanese video game nerds. (nerds being used in the most positive sense, of course!)

If, for example, I was able to purchase or otherwise obtain sheet music of a previously unknown Louis Chauvin rag, that has been hidden away from the public in a wooden box for 100 years, I may want to keep the original for myself but I would certainly make the sheet music available, even if only to recover some or all of the cost it took to obtain the original.

I think that Nat, Sinistron, and others were right to criticize Thibaut for being unwilling to make the data on the disc available, but I also respect Thibaut's right to do his thing, which is why I didn't join in the original criticism.
Well put. I too have no need to have a "better" collection than the next guy here. It's all about the love for the games, the experiences and nostalgia they provide, and the love I have for my community. What more could a retro game geek ask for?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 05/14/2011, 03:53 AM
Some people are more concerned with status than community.

SCREW HELPING SHOW OFF THIS PROTOTYPE DATA.  I GOTTA LOOK THE BEST AND IT STARTS WITH BEING THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE THIS.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 05/14/2011, 04:10 AM
PARDON ME I HAVE TO CATCH A PLANE WITH MY WUNDERMARATHONLAWYERTWIN.

Epic nomination for teh hall of teh shame :D
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 05/14/2011, 05:00 AM
Quotehttps://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0
You could just tell that things weren't going to go well for that Thigh Butt character right from the first page.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/14/2011, 11:09 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 04/25/2011, 10:59 PMSticky please!
:-" :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 05/14/2011, 11:41 PM
Sorry, no can do.  Mod powers are not allowed in this forum.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/15/2011, 12:09 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/14/2011, 11:41 PMSorry, no can do.  Mod powers are not allowed in this forum.
<<<repeatedly punching the arm of my chair>>>
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: alexsduo on 06/13/2011, 12:10 AM
I will definitely read all of this when I have some time...
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sparky on 06/13/2011, 10:30 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/14/2011, 05:00 AM
Quotehttps://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0
You could just tell that things weren't going to go well for that Thigh Butt character right from the first page.
hahaha... i was late to work reading this.... fucking twins :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 06/16/2011, 11:11 PM
New entry into the Hall: 'F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "Asshole Fucked Me Over" Sale'
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 07/02/2011, 07:20 PM
Looks like our old friend "KevinInCal" makes a lot of friends everywhere he goes. This sounds exactly like his thread on here
http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?15751-I-m-selling-some-really-nice-Jaguar-stuff-on-Game-Gavel/page4
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 07/03/2011, 12:33 AM
Lol, jumping into sega-16 and straight back again to pcfx.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 07/03/2011, 12:49 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/03/2011, 12:33 AMLol, jumping into sega-16 and straight back again to pcfx.
Just to be an ass I linked the Sega-16 thread with KevInCal's infamous thread here for all Sega-16ers to enjoy. :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/05/2011, 01:38 PM
Quotefuck that place, full of elitist assholes, much more than even the neo geo community. They treat new members like complete shit as you can see in that thread.
Heh.  We don't treat all new members like complete shit, just those that are complete shit.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 07/05/2011, 01:53 PM
Haha!  I'm glad my Holy Jebus thread made it.  I totally forgot about that one.  Had no idea it was going to turn into the shit storm it became.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 07/13/2011, 12:32 AM
I nominate Teh Creepy TG Fetish Lady.

(https://web.archive.org/web/20131121025209im_/http://www.gamesniped.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/milf-snes-mega-man-x.jpg) (https://web.archive.org/web/20131121025208im_/http://www.gamesniped.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/milfdw5.jpg)

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=3799.0
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 07/13/2011, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the creepy "reminder" photos, but was that really necessary?  :-&
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: alexsduo on 07/13/2011, 12:52 AM
I'd hit that.

The dragon warrior that is...
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: RR1980 on 07/13/2011, 01:29 AM
wow she looked so much better in these pics than those ones of her with the "ballons" hehe SuperD needs to be her photographer and put her in Virtual Cameraman USA! if you take a bad pic she will pop one of the ballons! hehe
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 07/13/2011, 04:48 AM
Quote from: alexsduo on 07/13/2011, 12:52 AMI'd hit that.
That's fucked up.

Quote from: alexsduo on 07/13/2011, 12:52 AMThe dragon warrior that is...
Oh.

Quote from: nat on 07/13/2011, 12:36 AMThanks for the creepy "reminder" photos, but was that really necessary?  :-&
Yeah I second that  :-& :-&
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: RR1980 on 07/13/2011, 05:40 AM
I wonder she even had any idea that those are good games or not?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 07/13/2011, 12:33 PM
Quote from: RR1980 on 07/13/2011, 05:40 AMI wonder she even had any idea that those are good games or not?
I am not sure if there was a gamer under all that old.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 07/13/2011, 02:05 PM
That whole thread is filled with now-broken links.  So it's pretty much useless now.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 07/13/2011, 04:29 PM
My god, that lady is hideous. That's so disturbing.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AM
I would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 07/21/2011, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AMI would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
The Grinchler should be banned from future SS's!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 07/21/2011, 11:17 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/21/2011, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AMI would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
The Grinchler should be banned from future SS's!
I never knew such a thing happened!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 07/21/2011, 01:01 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 07/21/2011, 11:17 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/21/2011, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AMI would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
The Grinchler should be banned from future SS's!
I never knew such a thing happened!
Yep it did happen and you would be shocked to know who it was. i'm not saying. But it did in fact happen and many pm's and emails were ignored Shame on such a person
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/21/2011, 01:19 PM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 01:01 PMYep it did happen and you would be shocked to know who it was. i'm not saying. But it did in fact happen and many pm's and emails were ignored Shame on such a person
'Twas nat.  It's not a secret and was discussed at last year's Secret Santa.

P.S. - You know what they say about those in glass houses?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 07/21/2011, 03:39 PM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AMI would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
I thought that this was dealt with in an appropriate fasion windy. It was a misunderstanding, he apologised and it there was no malice behind anyone's actions. It wasn't shameful.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 07/21/2011, 08:31 PM
Im sorry for the double post then I haven't been around much and shouldnt be runnin off at the mouth about stuff I haven't been around for then no biggy sorry for the double post
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 07/21/2011, 09:20 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 07/21/2011, 03:39 PM
Quote from: Windy on 07/21/2011, 10:38 AMI would like to add one to the hall of shame and that someone here never sent their Secret Santa gift in the first secret Santa Contest and you do know who you are........... So before going and shaming other people take a good look at yourself. Only a Dipshit would join a secret santa and not send their gift like everyone else did. But hey dont worry about it I covered your gift
I thought that this was dealt with in an appropriate fasion windy. It was a misunderstanding, he apologised and it there was no malice behind anyone's actions. It wasn't shameful.
Indeed. This was settled years ago, as far as I knew.

Interesting your decision to dredge up ancient history in such a fashion, and claim that "many PMs and emails were ignored" as if you were involved. There were not "many PMs and emails," and nothing was ignored with regards to what emails did occur.

If you have some sort of personal problem with me, that's fine (although I can't imagine what I've ever done to you), but don't bring up stuff that happened years ago (exaggerated with slander, no less) and has long since been settled. This was an instance of a misunderstanding, and an incorrect assumption on my part. There was no malice, as blueraven indicated, and I was under the impression that everyone walked away with no hard feelings. It appears I was wrong.

Shame on me? Shame on YOU.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 07/21/2011, 10:25 PM
Guys, don't make me call in the "Huggles Squad!" :P

I believe Sparky is Captain? :-k
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AM
Hugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 07/22/2011, 12:55 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
I wonder what would happen if it was attempted? Everyone's NEC console(s) would evaporate? Nuon would inherit the Earth? PCFX would de-evolve into an Atari Jaguar site? :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 07/22/2011, 12:56 AM
Kitsunexus will show up in fakkler form and we all get to make fun of him.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/22/2011, 09:32 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
Damn right!  We prefer the reach-around.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: SuperDeadite on 07/22/2011, 10:48 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/22/2011, 09:32 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
Damn right!  We prefer the reach-around.
I won't touch yours, but you can touch mine. :)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 07/23/2011, 01:25 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
this is technically incorrect, as there are no rules in fighting street.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nectarsis on 07/23/2011, 07:47 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 07/23/2011, 01:25 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
this is technically incorrect, as there are no rules in fighting street.
This is also technically incorrect as there are 2 rules    :P :lol:

Only have two rules:
#1: No porn.
#2: No links to illegal materials (warez/ISOs/roms/etc/torrents/etc).
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/25/2011, 11:41 AM
You forgot the third rule:  Bring the lulz or get the fuck out!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 07/26/2011, 02:31 AM
Oh no you didnt try to turn this around on me. Now it is personal! You suck! You didnt send your gift and received yours. Now you try and go and turn this around and make me look like the bad guy. there wasnt bad timing for this since you chose to welch out of an obligation you signed up for. I did send PM's to you and you ignored them by which means you did not respond to them. and I did send more than a few. Now we have a problem. Now its shame on your ass! You are not going to this turn this back against me Nat. Im glad you said something about as stupid as it was. Now it can be dredged back up and in fact incorporated back into the Nats Hall of Shame.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 07/26/2011, 03:16 AM
Quote from: Windy on 07/26/2011, 02:31 AMOh no you didnt try to turn this around on me. Now it is personal! You suck! You didnt send your gift and received yours. Now you try and go and turn this around and make me look like the bad guy. there wasnt bad timing for this since you chose to welch out of an obligation you signed up for. I did send PM's to you and you ignored them by which means you did not respond to them. and I did send more than a few. Now we have a problem
This is over and done with, and has been for years. What's your agenda here, dude? Why are you attempting to vilify me over something that was not at all what you are making it out to be?

I had been communicating with the person that was drawn for me, discussing certain pieces of vintage Mac hardware they were interested in (I have a room full of the stuff) in attempts to figure out what exactly it was that they needed/wanted. It's been so long now that I don't think the other party was aware at that point that I was their secret Santa, only that I had some stuff they were interested in, but I could be wrong on that. I don't remember.

Mid-discussion, and a month before it was time to send anything out and still have it arrive on time, that person left the forums. I didn't hear another word from them for three or four months, at which point they only showed back up to complain they didn't receive anything. I attempted at this point to re-establish contact and find out exactly what it was they'd be interested in. I apologized for not sending anything, but I never even found out what exactly it was they were interested in, add that to the fact they'd already left the forums..... I got a "It's OK, don't worry about it, but you could have at least sent a card."

That much I feel bad about, but I'd wanted to make it something a little more special for the person than just a simple card. I should have sent SOMETHING, but like I said, they were gone, apparently never to return. I was more than happy to send them one of the pieces of hardware they were interested in, but to THIS DAY I still don't know exactly what it was they were after. I still have the stuff sitting here on a shelf collecting dust. They disappeared again after that brief reappearance, this time for good.

I didn't try to "welch" out of anything. I didn't ignore any PMs. Think about it... What motivation would I have for trying to screw someone out of a Secret Santa gift? It was a misunderstanding, and a bad judgement call on my part (not sending at least a card). I don't, however, feel any shame over the incident and both parties walked away with no hard feelings. It is what it is. As a matter of fact, the only person that seems to harbor any sort of resentment is YOU.

You obviously either must have some sort of other beef with me to feel the need to, uh, embellish things as you are, or you're just a genuine lunatic. You'd think I burnt down your house or something.....
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Emerald Rocker on 08/19/2011, 07:59 PM
Hey, does anyone remember the one time when someone here (I don't recall who) accidentally insinuated that they had sex with their own daughter?  And when a friendly soul politely pointed out their poor choice of words, the lunatic bum rage-quit the forum?

That was funny.  And to this day, I still suspect the dude got so mad because he really did do his daughter.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 08/22/2011, 01:02 PM
That's the most fucked up  thing I've heard on this forum.  It was probably nintega, and is his way of saying he had sex with himself.  After all he did like to dress up as a girl.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 08/29/2011, 12:30 AM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/19/2011, 07:59 PMHey, does anyone remember the one time when someone here (I don't recall who) accidentally insinuated that they had sex with their own daughter?  And when a friendly soul politely pointed out their poor choice of words, the lunatic bum rage-quit the forum?

That was funny.  And to this day, I still suspect the dude got so mad because he really did do his daughter.
For what it was worth, I think it was Winddancer, though not 100 percent positive.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 08/29/2011, 09:58 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 07/23/2011, 07:47 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 07/23/2011, 01:25 AM
Quote from: nat on 07/22/2011, 12:11 AMHugs are forbidden in Fighting Street.
this is technically incorrect, as there are no rules in fighting street.
This is also technically incorrect as there are 2 rules    :P :lol:

Only have two rules:
#1: No porn.
#2: No links to illegal materials (warez/ISOs/roms/etc/torrents/etc).
well played!
Title: Re: PCEFX Shall of Hame
Post by: Tatsujin on 08/29/2011, 12:17 PM
LOL
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Senshi on 08/29/2011, 04:13 PM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 08/19/2011, 07:59 PMHey, does anyone remember the one time when someone here (I don't recall who) accidentally insinuated that they had sex with their own daughter?  And when a friendly soul politely pointed out their poor choice of words, the lunatic bum rage-quit the forum?

That was funny.  And to this day, I still suspect the dude got so mad because he really did do his daughter.
Linky?  :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 08/30/2011, 11:18 PM
Yep I had a very bad choice of words in a post a couple years ago. someone jumped on it and I got pissed. I also double posted about an issue not knowing that it was all sorted out because I wasn't here at the boards anymore. I regret ever leaving the boards over what had happened. I'm also apologizing to Nat for the double post he didn't deserve that after my long absence. I want to start fresh have some fun and play me some turbo that's all. Hope you can forgive me Nat and sorry I put a wrinkle in your Hall of shame thread. I would like to move on from here. I really don't do to well in the fighting streets and this will be my last post here. I will stick to my blog and playing the turbo. Enjoy what may come of this post boys but i'm manning up and saying I made a mistake
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Opethian on 08/30/2011, 11:43 PM
PCE 4 lyfe
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 08/30/2011, 11:54 PM
No worries, apology accepted. It's all water under the bridge at this point. I was just a little shocked when you showed back up out of the blue and began this unprompted barrage of attacks, especially over an issue that was settled years ago.

Anyway, apology accepted.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Windy on 08/31/2011, 12:06 AM
Quote from: nat on 08/30/2011, 11:54 PMNo worries, apology accepted. It's all water under the bridge at this point. I was just a little shocked when you showed back up out of the blue and began this unprompted barrage of attacks, especially over an issue that was settled years ago.

Anyway, apology accepted.
Thank you Nat I appreciate that NOW LETS TURBO IT UP!
Title: Re: PCEFX Fall of Name
Post by: Tatsujin on 08/31/2011, 02:08 AM
Kartoffel @ windies avatler :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Squall of Game
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 08/31/2011, 07:08 AM
Winds rainbow afro will protect us all  :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 08/31/2011, 12:16 PM
DOUBLE RAINBOW AFRO.

SO INTENSE.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 08/31/2011, 12:26 PM
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
Title: Re: PCEFX Call of Drain
Post by: Tatsujin on 08/31/2011, 01:00 PM
what is mean?
Title: Re: PCEFX Stall of Tame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 08/31/2011, 02:35 PM
What does it mean!?!?!     :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PM
Why the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
Title: Re: PCEFX Thrall of Fame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 08/31/2011, 03:48 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
Gremlins, no doubt.  Probably a '72.
Title: Re: PCEFX crawl of mame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 08/31/2011, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
The hell are you talking about?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 08/31/2011, 10:45 PM
Wow Fighting Street is sure getting soft. Save the apologies for those other threads!
Title: Re: PCEFX Mall of Tame
Post by: Tatsujin on 08/31/2011, 11:14 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/31/2011, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
The hell are you talking about?
I do not know humain.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Senshi on 09/01/2011, 12:14 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/31/2011, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
The hell are you talking about?
When i look at the title of the thread in each post where its supposed to say "Re: PCFX hall of shame" it says something else on some. and watch your mouth
Title: Re: PCEFX Stall of Crap
Post by: Mathius on 09/01/2011, 12:18 AM
Me either
Title: Re: PCEFX FALL OF RAIN
Post by: Tatsujin on 09/01/2011, 12:29 AM
Damn, now i have seen it as well
  :shock:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Opethian on 09/01/2011, 08:52 AM
What has been seen can never be un-seen...
Title: Re: PCEFX Senshi isn't Lame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 09/01/2011, 09:00 AM
Quote from: Senshi on 09/01/2011, 12:14 AM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/31/2011, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
The hell are you talking about?
When i look at the title of the thread in each post where its supposed to say "Re: PCFX hall of shame" it says something else on some. and watch your mouth
My deepest apologies old friend, but bite your tongue!!  I do not understand this magic you speak of!  Perhaps your browser is wonky?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Senshi on 09/01/2011, 10:05 AM
lol...F u

I am le dumb  :P
Title: ǝɯɐɥs ɟo ןןɐɥ xɟǝɔd :ǝɹ
Post by: Opethian on 09/01/2011, 10:22 AM
My brain is hanging upside down  :shock:
Title: Re: PCEFX is impressed!
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 09/01/2011, 10:42 AM
WOW!!   :shock: :shock:
Title: Re: PCEFX is a circus
Post by: Senshi on 09/01/2011, 10:47 AM
Damn did this thread ever get de-railed :P
Title: Re: PCEFX CAWl of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 09/01/2011, 11:39 PM
 :lol:

Haha, had to get in my 2 cents  8)

Glad all is well Windy, now we can get back to important matters at hand.

 :twisted:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 09/03/2011, 02:48 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/01/2011, 12:29 AMDamn, now i have seen it as well
  :shock:
HAHA i belly laughed! Great stuff! Beware teh gremlins Senshi!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 09/03/2011, 02:50 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/31/2011, 03:48 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
Gremlins, no doubt.  Probably a '72.
still slower than the 77 FORD.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Senshi on 09/03/2011, 05:53 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 09/03/2011, 02:48 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/01/2011, 12:29 AMDamn, now i have seen it as well
  :shock:
HAHA i belly laughed! Great stuff! Beware teh gremlins Senshi!
I know those little bastards get me sometimes...that and the underpants gnomes  :P
Title: Re: PCEFX CAWl of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 09/06/2011, 03:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/03/2011, 02:50 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/31/2011, 03:48 PM
Quote from: Senshi on 08/31/2011, 03:41 PMWhy the hell does the title of this thread keep changing?
Gremlins, no doubt.  Probably a '72.
still slower than the 77 FORD.
TEH FABLED 77?

"It has enough horsepower to fire a pound of bacon into orbit"
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: TurboXray on 09/12/2011, 12:14 PM
Heh, Validus is over at Sega-16 (posting drivel). Not sure if he's serious or not, but he's asked if someone would make an account for him over here at PCFX (guess he can't). Funny thing is, he's claimed to have 'shut down PCFX' and crippled the forum. I hadn't really remembered any of his past actions here, but then I saw Mike's pic of him and it all came flooding back.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 09/12/2011, 03:30 PM
Wow...some people have a lot of time to do stupid shit on the internet. [-(  It's funny what people go through to try and gain acceptance with a group of people.  Sad really.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:17 AM
wow...this guy VALIDUS must have really hurt your feelings to still be talking about him and know of him till this day. He might as well be a PCFX celebrity !!

Instead of ripping on the guy, why don't you people get off your high horse and force the mod to be more active. >>>>>> ](*,)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OldRover on 09/13/2011, 04:22 AM
I think he kinda is a celebrity around these parts, but not in a good way. hehe
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 09/13/2011, 11:09 AM
Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:17 AMwow...this guy VALIDUS must have really hurt your feelings to still be talking about him and know of him till this day. He might as well be a PCFX celebrity !!
His blend of stupidity and braggadocio is fun to laugh at.... not at all unlike yourself.  Coincidence?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OldRover on 09/13/2011, 11:21 AM
It actually is coincidental. :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:33 AM
I mean I had to wait for like 1 month to get a account here. What was that all about? That is why I am asking the mod to be more active.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 09/13/2011, 11:35 AM
The only moderator at PCEFX is Fighting Street
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 09/13/2011, 11:46 AM
It does suck that it takes so long to get new members here, but it tends to ween out the spammer/trolling douchebags.

Occasionally exceptions make it through...
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 09/13/2011, 12:02 PM
Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:33 AMI mean I had to wait for like 1 month to get a account here. What was that all about? That is why I am asking the mod to be more active.
Oh, so 'keeping people in line' is the same as 'quickly approving new accounts'?  Are you getting dumber?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 09/13/2011, 08:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/13/2011, 12:02 PM
Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:33 AMI mean I had to wait for like 1 month to get a account here. What was that all about? That is why I am asking the mod to be more active.
Oh, so 'keeping people in line' is the same as 'quickly approving new accounts'?  Are you getting dumber?
LOL

I heard that the mod/approval robot went on strike after they switched his 80w90 gear lube with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THIS?!??!

:lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Firebomber7 on 09/17/2011, 01:24 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 09/12/2011, 12:14 PMHeh, Validus is over at Sega-16 (posting drivel). Not sure if he's serious or not, but he's asked if someone would make an account for him over here at PCFX (guess he can't). Funny thing is, he's claimed to have 'shut down PCFX' and crippled the forum. I hadn't really remembered any of his past actions here, but then I saw Mike's pic of him and it all came flooding back.
He's ALREADY got himself banned from S16...
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 09/17/2011, 06:12 PM
Quote from: Firebomber7 on 09/17/2011, 01:24 PMHe's ALREADY got himself banned from S16...
For about the 5th time in a row now, but they are slow learners over there.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Joe Redifer on 09/17/2011, 07:08 PM
We just promoted two new mods over there who will help remember all of this shit.  When we have cross-forum idiots like this it becomes difficult to keep track of who was banned from where.  We also have an infractions policy in place now so we can see what was done to any member at a glance.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 09/19/2011, 08:41 PM
For the people that frequent neo-geo.com  Validus is over there.  His name is ShadowHawk.  Just want to let people know just in case. :lol:  I already had a nice run in with him.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Opethian on 09/26/2011, 06:56 PM
ah thanks for the tip
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 09/26/2011, 07:17 PM
he's running out of places to be annoying
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:16 AM
I guess people forgot to nominate Aaron for letting for forum drop for days on end, while leaving his bag of shit in Nats hand, instead of joining the clone forum himself to offer up explanations. Amazing blinders there guys.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 01/12/2012, 11:47 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:16 AMI guess people forgot to nominate Aaron for letting for forum drop for days on end, while leaving his bag of shit in Nats hand, instead of joining the clone forum himself to offer up explanations. Amazing blinders there guys.
Yeah, 'cause that's the even worse than scammers, trolls, and worthless pricks.  :roll:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 11:50 AM
Quote from: guest on 01/12/2012, 11:47 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:16 AMI guess people forgot to nominate Aaron for letting for forum drop for days on end, while leaving his bag of shit in Nats hand, instead of joining the clone forum himself to offer up explanations. Amazing blinders there guys.
Yeah, 'cause that's the even worse than scammers, trolls, and worthless pricks.  :roll:
Yeah I totally agree, its right up there, sure. :roll:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 01/12/2012, 12:22 PM
Yeah god forbid Aaron and Nat have better things to do than post 234589769082374059872456098723450987 god damn messages. Haha!....







Sad... :cry:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: jlued686 on 01/12/2012, 12:35 PM
I hate to be a dick, but any post/thread by RegalSin has to be included...
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 01/12/2012, 01:36 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/12/2012, 10:16 AMI guess people forgot to nominate Aaron for letting for forum drop for days on end, while leaving his bag of shit in Nats hand, instead of joining the clone forum himself to offer up explanations. Amazing blinders there guys.
I figured life just got in the way. Maybe he's moved on, I don't know, but I'm just glad the forum is moving again.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 02/06/2012, 10:07 PM
I'm proud to announce our first 2012 entry into the esteemed hall. (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10882.msg201842#msg201842)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 02/06/2012, 10:26 PM
Hahaha,that one gave me a few good lols 'n' rolfs.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 02/06/2012, 11:12 PM
And a worthy candidate it is.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: roflmao on 02/06/2012, 11:34 PM
Good stuff.  =D>
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: VestCunt on 02/07/2012, 12:40 AM
A good choice, but I'm surprised it wasn't RegalSin.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 02/07/2012, 12:51 AM
I'm still catching up with a lot of the stuff from the month or so I was gone. There was a lot of activity during that period.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 02/07/2012, 02:28 AM
Yeah I'm gonna give it a reread! But is the thread over? It is still getting daily updates. Has it even been sold?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/07/2012, 09:11 AM
Quote from: VestCunt on 02/07/2012, 12:40 AMA good choice, but I'm surprised it wasn't RegalSin.
Regal Sin belongs in the hall of derp.

not the hall of shame.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: turbofan1 on 02/07/2012, 09:15 AM
Whats the hall of derp?
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 02/07/2012, 12:55 PM
Quote from: turbofan1 on 02/07/2012, 09:15 AMWhats the hall of derp?
Risingstuff.com
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nectarsis on 02/07/2012, 01:15 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 02/07/2012, 12:55 PM
Quote from: turbofan1 on 02/07/2012, 09:15 AMWhats the hall of derp?
Risingstuff.com
=D> =D> =D>
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 02/07/2012, 01:20 PM
BEST. POST.

EAVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 02/07/2012, 01:52 PM
I kinda miss Alex's emails to me threatening of lawsuits.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: turbofan1 on 02/08/2012, 06:19 AM
I think that guy Turbo Star or (Shags) should have been nominated for posting like A thousand pictures of that fat hairy dude in every thread.I guess it was some lame attempt to try to get mike to leave.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 09:24 AM
Quote from: turbofan1 on 02/08/2012, 06:19 AMI think that guy Turbo Star or (Shags) should have been nominated for posting like A thousand pictures of that fat hairy dude in every thread.I guess it was some lame attempt to try to get mike to leave.
That was pretty amusing.  Was he really trying to get Mike to leave though?  I don't believe that Josh actually knew what his goal was- seemed to be more of the "meltdown" variety- Josh popping a brain vessel and glitching out, stuck in prolonged self induced hilarity until a family member was able to smack him on the back of the head.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 02:07 PM
If Dave didn't already have his own thread- we'd obviously be adding "frozenintears" to the hall of shame.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 02/08/2012, 02:12 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 02:07 PMIf Dave didn't already have his own thread- we'd obviously be adding "frozenintears" to the hall of shame.
Got a link? I have no idea what you are referring to. :P
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Sinistron on 02/08/2012, 02:15 PM
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11035.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11035.0)

quite the entertaining thread as a whole
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:46 PM
Right here. The list of people in the HOS.


Sinistron
nectarsis
geise
PCEngineHell
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 02/08/2012, 03:08 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:46 PMRight here. The list of people in the HOS.


Sinistron
nectarsis
geise
PCEngineHell
You should actually start your own thread of all the members on your ignore list/Hall of Shame.  That way it would be easier for me to keep track.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Alt-Nintega on 02/13/2012, 10:25 AM
definitely all 12 members of S.I.C
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nat on 03/01/2012, 03:17 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/08/2012, 02:46 PMRight here. The list of people in the HOS.


Sinistron
nectarsis
geise
PCEngineHell
Unfortunately for you, they're not in the Hall. But you are!

I'm pleased to announce the February 2012 addition to the Hall of Shame - frozenintears gets "skullfucked." (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11035.msg206337#msg206337)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arkhan Asylum on 05/04/2012, 11:38 AM
MotoRoaderMike Loses his shit:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7736.msg130069#msg130069
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7712.msg130064#msg130064


This popped in my head today while listening to Devo.

I was like hah, motoroadermike, what a dumbfuck.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: jperryss on 05/04/2012, 11:53 AM
Classic!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/04/2012, 10:31 PM
Oh my! How did I miss that fail train???  #-o
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: NightWolve on 05/24/2012, 11:18 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 03/05/2011, 12:45 AMhttps://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=1217.0
Oh man I'm dying with the Xak III thread!! I'm laying in bed with my wife and reading the thread... she's trying to sleep and I cant stop belly-laughing!! Trying to hold it in makes it worse!!!
I never saw this Hall of Shame thread nor did I know a thread I participated in was nominated, but I hope, at the time, you were laughing at THAT guy and in my case you were laughing WITH me and not AT me... ;) There's a difference! My reaction was excessive (admittedly) and well, I have a charming personality at times and it can't be helped, but you'd have to understand what it's like working YEARS on something, and then run into bitchy snipes by some cheapass gamer (the 99% in my sphere) just because you didn't do X or Y or go as far in catering to him/her and needs that are far less in demand, etc. Plus, knowing that you'd never see a penny, most especially, from guys like him via paypal donation support! That's the context of what led to that...

It is funny to look back on stuff like that, though. Heh-heh. I don't think I have the energy anymore to be as redundantly detailed as I was back then... But then it all depends on how much someone or something pisses you off, I suppose, excluding forums that out of principle I've intentionally boycotted and promised myself never to return (AHOY ALOY, Romhacking hacks.net).

I do have a question(s) that may seem odd. The thing I noticed about Aaron is that I've NEVER seen him get into a fight with ANYONE here! Is that still true ? Has he sort of always stayed above the fray, never participating in any controversial topics that would put him on one side of the issue or the other, hence alienate half of the visitors, etc. ? It may sound weird, but I kinda wanted to see how he handles himself in a flamewar, and yet at the same time I always thought that he's such a classy guy that he's probably made sure to stay away from any of the divisive issues that might've come up over the years, try to always keep things on the fun, positive side, never allow himself to be dragged into the ugly side of things... So, in short, the question is, did Aaron EVER get into a fight with anyone here ??
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: nectarsis on 05/24/2012, 11:29 PM
Aaron would actually have to be ON here to engage in anything like that ;)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: roflmao on 05/24/2012, 11:57 PM
I hadn't read that before.  Thanks for teh lolz, NightWolve.  Your responses to that guy were awesome.  He deserved what was coming to him.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 05/25/2012, 12:37 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/24/2012, 11:18 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 03/05/2011, 12:45 AMhttps://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=1217.0
Oh man I'm dying with the Xak III thread!! I'm laying in bed with my wife and reading the thread... she's trying to sleep and I cant stop belly-laughing!! Trying to hold it in makes it worse!!!
I never saw this Hall of Shame thread nor did I know a thread I participated in was nominated, but I hope, at the time, you were laughing at THAT guy and in my case you were laughing WITH me and not AT me... ;) There's a difference! My reaction was excessive (admittedly) and well, I have a charming personality at times and it can't be helped, but you'd have to understand what it's like working YEARS on something, and then run into bitchy snipes by some cheapass gamer (the 99% in my sphere) just because you didn't do X or Y or go as far in catering to him/her and needs that are far less in demand, etc. Plus, knowing that you'd never see a penny, most especially, from guys like him via paypal donation support! That's the context of what lmed to that...
Haha I think what put me over the edge was the absurdity of it. Certainly some of your remarks were hilarious, such as your 'well i say thats bullshit' comment!! Part of what it made it so funny was it seemed like you joined up to go off on the guy! Both of you guys failed to honestly acknowledge the other which added to the hilarity. On your side, you misquoted him repeatedly, leaving out the 'full potential' part of his critique of your treatment of linux. On his side, he never acknowledged what made you upset in the first place.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: NightWolve on 05/25/2012, 01:21 AM
Yeah, he tried to use that against me: it seemingly appearing that I had joined the board solely to confront him. In reality, I knew Aaron for many years and was always jealous that he had such a successful, active board, but right at that time, he had turned board viewing off for guests (for whatever reason, trolls bothering you guys, I dunno), as has happened in the past, and since I occasionally liked to glance at the board, that forced my registration at the time. That Xak III thread came up in a recent threads listing, I guess, and since it was related to my patch, I took a look and that led to the drama, etc. Not the best first impression to make on a board, but circumstances can lead to things you normally wouldn't prefer doing.

I also think the other thing fresh on my mind at the time was running into Tru (we buried the hatchet long ago, but yeah) and some other NEC guys talking shit behind my back elsewhere. I ran into so many two-faced people that'd be friendly to your face, that I had helped in some way, tech support or uploaded Ys IV images to, etc., and who would then trash you when you weren't looking! That sort of deal. It was a little bit new to me, sort of... Mind you, this was all before 2007, the Felghana leak drama and the open hatred on my part overtly being directed at the general freeloading public. But yeah, I think the point is I was probably taking it out on him, it wasn't even a nasty behind-your-back type comment either, but I sensed the same kind of mindset which led me to chew him out.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: rag-time4 on 05/25/2012, 01:27 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/25/2012, 01:21 AMYeah, he tried to use that against me: it seemingly appearing that I had joined the board solely to confront him. In reality, I knew Aaron for many years and was always jealous that he had such a successful, active board, but right at that time, he had turned board viewing off for guests (for whatever reason, trolls bothering you guys, I dunno), as has happened in the past, and since I occasionally liked to glance at the board, that forced my registration at the time. That Xak III thread came up in a recent threads listing, I guess, and since it was related to my patch, I took a look and that led to the drama, etc. Not that best first impression to make on a board, but circumstances can lead to things you normally wouldn't prefer doing.

I also think the other thing fresh on my mind at the time was running into Tru (we buried the hatchet long ago, but yeah) and some other NEC guys talking shit behind my back elsewhere. I ran into so many two-faced people that'd be friendly to your face, that I had helped in some way, tech support or uploaded Ys IV images to, etc., and who would then trash you when you weren't looking! That sort of deal. It was a little bit new to me, sort of... Mind you, this was all before 2007, the Felghana leak drama and the open hatred on my part overtly being directed at the general freeloading public. But yeah, I think the point is I was probably taking it out on him, it wasn't even a nasty behind-your-back type comment either, but I sensed the same kind of mindset which led me to chew him out.
Hehe well as far as first impressions go, I think only yourself and your foil were involved. 99% of members here have a good radar for lulz and know when to step aside and let teh hilarity ensue!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 05/25/2012, 10:53 AM
Quote from: zborgerd on 01/15/2006, 03:30 PM
Quote from: NightWolve
Quote from: zborgerdHa?  Is this supposed to be some kind of a threat?  You're kidding, right?  Absolutely amazing!  What do you propose that you'll do to "make me think twice about it"?  You *might* manage to make me laugh to death.
My "threat" as you put it is that we'll go through these little exchanges over and over if I catch you talking me about again. I dunno what you thought I meant. But anyhow, if all they're doing is making you laugh as you seem to claim, then you shouldn't at all feel deterred. We'll test that claim out in the future, though.
If you catch me?  If I truly have anything to say about you (and not just some idle comment about your choice in software) , I'll be damn sure you know about it!   :twisted:  Wouldn't miss it for the world.
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the question is, did zborgerd ever go talking about you on the forums again to lead to another altercation?  And if so, linky  ;)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: NightWolve on 05/25/2012, 05:35 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/25/2012, 10:53 AMLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the question is, did zborgerd ever go talking about you on the forums again to lead to another altercation?  And if so, linky  ;)
Well, having taken a look, the answer seems no. Did I perhaps cost you a board member with that exchange?? ;) He never posted here again - What you quoted was his last post (in 2006) and if you click his profile you see that he was actively logging in till 2010 (4 years of lurking after that). I have been known to have that effect on people, but on the flip-side, correlation does not imply causation as they say... It may have just been coincidental, I dunno. ;)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OldRover on 05/26/2012, 09:05 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/24/2012, 11:18 PMSo, in short, the question is, did Aaron EVER get into a fight with anyone here ??
A long time ago, yes... but I think it was just once, and it had something to do with a scammer iirc.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: CrackTiger on 05/27/2012, 12:06 PM
Quote from: The Old Rover on 05/26/2012, 09:05 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/24/2012, 11:18 PMSo, in short, the question is, did Aaron EVER get into a fight with anyone here ??
A long time ago, yes... but I think it was just once, and it had something to do with a scammer iirc.
I remember one or two other times, but it was basically just one or two posts.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: VestCunt on 05/27/2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah, he doesn't suffer fools; he just puts his foot down.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/19/2012, 01:22 PM
I'm tempted to nominate that swiss clown puncher, but he's really not worth it.  Methinks he overdosed on nolulzatal and his daddy's cock.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 07/19/2012, 09:02 PM
lol, Who's you're talkin'bout? :D
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 07/20/2012, 10:42 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/19/2012, 09:02 PMlol, Who's you're talkin'bout? :D
I meant the username swiss-whatever, not a Swizzle monkey.  :mrgreen:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 07/20/2012, 04:34 PM
Ah yeah, that one. Was wondering too who that might be lol.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 07/25/2012, 08:49 AM
Tats is now half japanese.  So that makes him Japiss?   :-k  No, wait. Swissanese?  If it's Swizzle monkey maybe Jizzle monkey? 

Well at any rate swiss guy is back as Canada and is now posting pics showing how he loves turbo, but that still doesn't make me ok with how things went down.  Not really my business, but I have no problem with adding him to the Shame.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: canada on 07/25/2012, 12:30 PM
I guess ill walk the shame with my head up so i can see the end of the road.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Opethian on 07/26/2012, 10:19 PM
(http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/graemlins/spock.gif)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 07/28/2012, 02:24 PM
(http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/graemlins/spock.gif)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Tatsujin on 07/28/2012, 09:56 PM
(http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/graemlins/spock.gif)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: geise on 07/28/2012, 10:30 PM
kazam.gr/online/modules/smileys/packs/emoticons/rock.gif
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: guyjin on 07/29/2012, 02:29 AM
Quote from: geise on 07/28/2012, 10:30 PMkazam.gr/online/modules/smileys/packs/emoticons/rock.gif
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER-ER-ER-ER
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: blueraven on 08/11/2012, 04:14 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 07/29/2012, 02:29 AM
Quote from: geise on 07/28/2012, 10:30 PMkazam.gr/online/modules/smileys/packs/emoticons/rock.gif
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER-ER-ER-ER
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arjak on 09/09/2012, 03:49 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 09/09/2012, 07:14 PMAlso a very racist/offensive animated GIF on his photobucket account of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif)

Professor's investigative work hit the jackpot with this guy!
I'd like to nominate the "Hitler: Villain or Victim?" thread. Xray is one of the biggest shitheads I've ever seen on this forum. :twisted:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: NightWolve on 09/09/2012, 07:14 PM
It looks like he might be a Nazi sympathizer to boot: Nazi Jet, White Power flag on his desktop along with MAKING and selling German SA insignia lit signs!!! (http://www.ebay.com/itm/German-SA-insignia-1-2-inch-clear-acrylic-not-WW2-Nazi-era-Edge-lit-sign-/140845698073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cb0ecc19#ht_1847wt_882) Hahaha! Bernie doesn't have to feel guilty at all for losing his temper on this extremist, it probably wouldn't have led to these discoveries!

Also a very racist/offensive animated GIF on his photobucket account of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif

Professor's investigative work hit the jackpot with this guy!
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Psycho Punch on 11/16/2013, 05:33 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 09/09/2012, 07:14 PMAlso a very racist/offensive animated GIF on his photobucket account of Michelle Obama transforming into a monkey!

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Xraywolf/222/mob.gif)

Professor's investigative work hit the jackpot with this guy!
Xak's threads are pretty good candidates for a new entry in the hall of shame, including the "how do i zip patch" thread and the "i wanna date a 12 year old" post.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/04/2014, 06:19 PM
OGHUGO inducted.


OGHUGO the family pole smoker. Crimes of passion in detail:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16735.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16735.0)

Abridged for lulz:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16748.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16748.0)

Attempting to solicit gay sex in barter for Turbo gear:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16701.msg346072#msg346072 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16701.msg346072#msg346072)

Good game.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame updated
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/04/2014, 06:26 PM
Original list from page 1:



August 2005 - TURBO DUO AND MUSIC CD'S? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=959.0) ("DON'T EAT THE BONK!" guy flips out)
March 2007 - I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2759.0) (Cephalgy part 1)
April 2007 - Anybody know of any FORUMS for the PC Engine and / or Turbo Grafx-16? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2867.0)
January 2008 - How did my PCE remember this (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4434.0)
February 2008 - Look who is going to be banned from yet another forum. (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4592.0)
March 2008 - THIS JUST IN ! ! ! KITSUNEXUS HAS HAD ENOUGH ! ! ! GIVES UP ON GAMING ! ! ! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4876.0)
May 2008 - Many rare PC Engine games complete also trade! (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5141.0) (Cephalgy part 2)
April 2009 - JAPJAC`s Capcom Power System CHANGER - Definitive Resource: (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=6771.0)
July 2009 - Adol2009 and his "twin" (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7133.0)
April 2010 - Is Night Creatures a fun game? (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2887.msg136153#msg136153)
August 2010 - Parting out a TurboGrafx 16 CD System, Accessories, Games etc. (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8483.0)
November 2010 - FS: Boxed PC Engine DUO, NOS controllers, more to come (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8953.0)
March 2011 - FOR SALE: Steaming Pile (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9355.0)
June 2011 - F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "Asshole Fucked Me Over" Sale (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9951.0)
January 2012 - FS: US Magical Chase Box + other boxes for trade (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10882.msg201842#msg201842)
February 2012 - Shrapnoid (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11035.msg206337#msg206337) (frozenintears gets SKULLFUCKED)

Ongoing Epic Saga - Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!) (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8278.0)

NOTE: Many of the threads linked here had posts deleted by the original authors in a RoyVegas-style attempt to cover up dipshit behavior so some may seem disjointed at first glance.

In the future, in the year 2014

OGHUGO the family pole smoker. Crimes of passion in detail:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16735.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16735.0)
Abridged for lulz:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16748.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16748.0)
Attempting to solicit gay sex in barter for Turbo gear:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16701.msg346072#msg346072 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16701.msg346072#msg346072)

The fall of Storino
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 05/04/2014, 07:05 PM
How about the fall of Storino?
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/04/2014, 07:07 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/04/2014, 07:05 PMHow about the fall of Storino?
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16464.0)
Added to revised list. All we can do is revise the thing now from here on out since Nat has not come back.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9367.msg346071#msg346071 (https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9367.msg346071#msg346071)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: bob on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PM
And of course...XAK. (Who, by the way is back here)
and dont forget  CYA BUD!  (but he wasnt banned)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PM
Quote from: galam on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PMAnd of course...XAK. (Who, by the way is back here)
and dont forget  CYA BUD!  (but he wasnt banned)
Must have teh links.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OGHUGO on 05/04/2014, 08:17 PM

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PM
Quote from: galam on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PMAnd of course...XAK. (Who, by the way is back here)
and dont forget  CYA BUD!  (but he wasnt banned)

Must have teh links.
recommend you go here Professor fag
 http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/04/2014, 08:27 PM
That original thread was one of the sickest things I have ever read here on PCFX. I swear if it wasn't for this community I am not too sure I could face the dystopia that these shitty/terrible/awful/stinky/unclean/vile/petty/cruel/heartless cunt slurping resellers are trying to build. This place really is turning into an oasis. And sadly it's one that is becoming ever more weary of newcomers. Which sucks because we were all newcomers once.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/04/2014, 09:07 PM
Quote from: nullity on 05/04/2014, 08:24 PM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/04/2014, 08:17 PM
Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PM
Quote from: galam on 05/04/2014, 07:08 PMAnd of course...XAK. (Who, by the way is back here)
and dont forget  CYA BUD!  (but he wasnt banned)

Must have teh links.
recommend you go here Professor fag
 http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/ (http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/)
with all the homophobic aspersions you've taken to slinging, I'm pretty certain you've lost any benefit of the doubt that the more moderate regulars were affording you.  Please cool it if you actually want to be a part of this scene.  Most here are understanding and forgiving and whatnot...  I know professor p can be a ball buster, but you're just making him look more and more right.
He seems quite obsessed with the cock and other things homoerotic, but dropping the fag word, well, that just sounds like self hate coming from him. He was quick to start on that dick stuff when he realized nothing else he was saying carried any weight, though I think it surprised him when he found it backfiring and being thrown right back in his face.

Now he is dropping the "fag" bomb as a last resort, like I would really be personally offended? Just really lame. If the worst thing you can muster up OGHUGO is calling me a fag, your trump card as it were, then there is no help for you. Now you just make me feel like I've wasted my time on a much too easy mark.  :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Bernie on 05/04/2014, 10:24 PM
Lol.  Omg this is insane.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 05/04/2014, 08:27 PMThat original thread was one of the sickest things I have ever read here on PCFX. I swear if it wasn't for this community I am not too sure I could face the dystopia that these shitty/terrible/awful/stinky/unclean/vile/petty/cruel/heartless cunt slurping resellers are trying to build. This place really is turning into an oasis. And sadly it's one that is becoming ever more weary of newcomers. Which sucks because we were all newcomers once.
This is exactly what I am talking about..  The newcomers get shit on by people like this.
Mathius, professorprof  has admitted to resale and sell things for other people.  When someone says yeah i got this and took what I needed and going to sell the rest..  They are considered scum bag resellers?  If that is the case then everyone here is guilty of that.  Bernie sold me the tg-16 and dock because he bought it for the extra CD player and the American system card.  he sold the system card, kept the cd-rom and sold me the rest.  is he considered a scum reseller?
Think about it.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/05/2014, 05:04 AM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AMThis is exactly what I am talking about..  The newcomers get shit on by people like this.
I think you have misunderstood this situation entirely. You created your own mess by being a lying peice of shit.

Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AMMathius, professorprof  has admitted to resale and sell things for other people.
Yes, exactly, I admit to things I do freely, because I have nothing to hide. I also don't try to gouge out peoples eyes with glass to get profits either. And yes, I sell items for others. I dont charge them for this service either. As long as they cover the auction fee's etc I'm good, so dont even try to assume that is some kind of money generating operation I have going on.

Per my own items, if I have something old I don't want anymore, then yeah, I will sell it at times, or just give it away or trade it. But I don't go out looking for game systems and video games strictly to resell, and I don't do jacked up prices. I also share free mod info and other tech info on this and other forums. I also, from time to time, give away free hardware, etc. I have held multiple raffles here, given away stuff on Digital Press, to friends, etc.

So, what have you done exactly, besides try to screw people over (yeah, someone showed me your twitter post where you were joking about ripping some woman off by charging her about 80 bucks to reset her bios on her pc), or use other peoples mod info to make money? You are a leech, simple as that.

(https://s24.postimg.cc/7xqfoa1o5/jabas_con.png) (http://postimage.org/)
 (http://postimage.org/)



Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AMWhen someone says yeah i got this and took what I needed and going to sell the rest..  They are considered scum bag resellers?  If that is the case then everyone here is guilty of that. 
No. Just you man, just you. Many around here pass on their savings from lot buys and the such to other members here. The first thought that pops into mind is not "What can I get for this on ebay".


Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AMBernie sold me the tg-16 and dock because he bought it for the extra CD player and the American system card.  he sold the system card, kept the cd-rom and sold me the rest.  is he considered a scum reseller?
Bernie, much to the communities regret, went out of his way to honor a sale to you. He lost money to make sure the item was shipped out to you, and to thank him you lied about him and tried to shake him down to get more out of him. Big difference there between you and him.


Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AMhttp://youtu.be/QQQ1ASW2B6M
My kids room is a giant fucking deathtrap of clutter. Think about it.
Instead of trying to rape people on ebay, maybe you should take some time out to get that fucking room clean, and buy the kid a damn bed. No child should have to sleep on the floor on a mat surrounded by all that fucking clutter. For shame. For muther fucking shame.....Go be a dad or something already.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Mathius on 05/05/2014, 07:53 AM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 05/04/2014, 08:27 PMThat original thread was one of the sickest things I have ever read here on PCFX. I swear if it wasn't for this community I am not too sure I could face the dystopia that these shitty/terrible/awful/stinky/unclean/vile/petty/cruel/heartless cunt slurping resellers are trying to build. This place really is turning into an oasis. And sadly it's one that is becoming ever more weary of newcomers. Which sucks because we were all newcomers once.
This is exactly what I am talking about..  The newcomers get shit on by people like this.
Mathius, professorprof  has admitted to resale and sell things for other people.  When someone says yeah i got this and took what I needed and going to sell the rest..  They are considered scum bag resellers?  If that is the case then everyone here is guilty of that.  Bernie sold me the tg-16 and dock because he bought it for the extra CD player and the American system card.  he sold the system card, kept the cd-rom and sold me the rest.  is he considered a scum reseller?
Think about it.
No. Resellers like you buy a piece of hardware at a good price then turn and flip it not for a respectable profit, but for crazy sums of money. It's people like you that have ruined the hobby for anybody outside of these communities who just want to play retro games with your shady eBay tactics. Bernie is one of the nicest joes on these forums. I can't believe you wanted extra refund. I bet you wanted him to fully refund you while letting you keep the system.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/05/2014, 09:32 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 05/05/2014, 07:53 AM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 05/04/2014, 08:27 PMThat original thread was one of the sickest things I have ever read here on PCFX. I swear if it wasn't for this community I am not too sure I could face the dystopia that these shitty/terrible/awful/stinky/unclean/vile/petty/cruel/heartless cunt slurping resellers are trying to build. This place really is turning into an oasis. And sadly it's one that is becoming ever more weary of newcomers. Which sucks because we were all newcomers once.
This is exactly what I am talking about..  The newcomers get shit on by people like this.
Mathius, professorprof  has admitted to resale and sell things for other people.  When someone says yeah i got this and took what I needed and going to sell the rest..  They are considered scum bag resellers?  If that is the case then everyone here is guilty of that.  Bernie sold me the tg-16 and dock because he bought it for the extra CD player and the American system card.  he sold the system card, kept the cd-rom and sold me the rest.  is he considered a scum reseller?
Think about it.
No. Resellers like you buy a piece of hardware at a good price then turn and flip it not for a respectable profit, but for crazy sums of money. It's people like you that have ruined the hobby for anybody outside of these communities who just want to play retro games with your shady eBay tactics. Bernie is one of the nicest joes on these forums. I can't believe you wanted extra refund. I bet you wanted him to fully refund you while letting you keep the system.
If we are lucky he will just do what he did on the Sega16 forum. Leech the info he needed for a certain mod to help boost his ebay sales (32X in that case), then quietly excuse himself soon after.

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/member.php?138360-OGHUGO&tab=activitystream&type=all&page=99 (http://www.sega-16.com/forum/member.php?138360-OGHUGO&tab=activitystream&type=all&page=99)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Ninja16608 on 05/05/2014, 11:13 AM
Like I said in my other post,,,,,,,we have a bunch of Sherlock Holmes here :-) wow wow just fucking wow. When you think your life is private and secure, blam youtube video you forgot about. *Hangs head in pity* Why would you post a video like that. Do you know what DCF does to people who do not have proper living conditions for their kids??? Unless you live in the woods where no one can find you, and I doubt you do, maybe someone of authority would like to see that video. Don't bother taking it down, its been recorded and screen shots have been taken. Have a nice day.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OldRover on 05/05/2014, 12:47 PM
I've seen worse bedrooms than that, honestly... but if the authorities here saw something like that, they'd be all up in your shit over it.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/05/2014, 01:06 PM
I see OGHUGU has gone full retard.

I won't bitch about the kid's room though.  Sure it's cluttered, but the bedding and carpet don't appear to be dirty and it's piles of toys not garbage.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 01:30 PM
Well what does everyone else think?  I never involved his family in this.  It was all between him and I now he is bringing up stuff from my family.  This is what a new person coming in to this forum should expect?  You all may think what you want but this guy is taking it too far.  Bernie never chimed in.  he offered to give me free stuff I told him no I don't want anything I wanted to continue to make deals with him and in the future if he had something I really wanted I would hope he would give first bids.  I have said it he never has.  While assholes like this continue to do the shit they do.  Not going anywhere ebay is ebay..  forums are forums..  most people that come in to the forums already know what is up with this. I provide a service for those who cannot.  Also that lady that I reset her password also cleaned up her computer and it was well wroth what I charged.  She would have taken it to best buy and would have been charged way more or worst yet been told to buy a new computer.

what do you guys really think, what if this asshole was doing this to you.  I have been advised by someone who had the same thing done to them by the same people and have been told to just leave it alone and ignore.  I can provide a service for the community and help out and that is all I am trying to do.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PunkCryborg on 05/05/2014, 01:50 PM
yeah the personal videos and family stuff is in really poor taste and the links to family vids and children should be removed. this is fighting street and all but thats a little far.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/05/2014, 01:51 PM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 01:30 PMWhat has been seen can not be unseen. I should not have bothered removing evidence from youtube.
View My Video (http://tinypic.com/r/ngab89/8)
In most states DHS would step in due to that, and either force you to change the living conditions, or yank the kid out of the home. Barely what, 3 feet of room to move in there safely, stuff just laying around or stacked all over the place? Just really fucked up. Kid forced to sleep on a mat on the floor while dad has some nice awesome game room? I'd never put my kids through that.

And whats sadder is you can tell that is not the only room like that. You get a glimpse of stacked clutter hoarder style in other places at the beginning of the video, before the camera enters the kids room. So, what do we think about you being a lying asshole who tried to shake down a member here? One who is a leech flipper, using others hard work concerning mods to line thy own pockets with big profits?

One who, despite what they say about contributing, they have not done so either here, or at Sega 16 where they cut and run after getting what they wanted? I'd say on top of all of this, you got some hoarding and parenting issues, and you need to buy that kid a damn bed instead of buying moar game shit. Fucking lame. Instead of worrying about your forever tarnished internet rep, you need to turn off the computer and go be a damn dad. That is what I think. I doubt I am the only one.

Oh and btw, because you seem too impossibly thick to get the point. Every stupid fucking thing you say and do, every self incriminating video and image you post on the internet can be used against you, relentlessly, and ceaselessly, at others leisure. There gets to be a point where it is well past the time to stfu and gtfo if you know whats good for you. You surpassed that point, and now you seem surprised at the results?


Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/05/2014, 01:50 PMyeah the personal videos and family stuff is in really poor taste and the links to family vids and children should be removed. this is fighting street and all but thats a little far.
With any luck he will feel shame about it and get that room cleaned up and get that kid a damn bed. Maybe around the time he decides being here leeching off this community is maybe not so important. Maybe if he stays logged off for a week or two to prove he can do it I will remove said links. Given others have the video though I cant say what others plan to do with it.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/05/2014, 02:07 PM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 01:30 PMWell what does everyone else think?  I never involved his family in this.  It was all between him and I now he is bringing up stuff from my family.
You're the one that went the homosexual-as-an-insult route.  Both are personal and both are in poor taste, yet this is Fighting Street so fuck off.

Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 01:30 PMThis is what a new person coming in to this forum should expect?
No, this is what assholes should expect.  There's ~100 new members each and every month, and only a handful of cunts gets run through the wringer.  You should feel special, like when you were younger and got to ride the short bus.

Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/05/2014, 01:30 PMI can provide a service for the community and help out and that is all I am trying to do.
I'd take my stuff to any one of the other repair guys before I'd let a homophobe douche like you touch it.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: PCEngineHell on 05/05/2014, 03:22 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:01 PMI'll chime in.

OGHUGO sent me a PM after I'd made the my post admonishing the homophobic stuff.  He's on the defensive, and whatever reasons may have led to that situation, it isn't one he wants to be in.  I shared the story of my not-so-graceful entry to the scene here, and encouraged him to stick around and contribute via conversation or sharing of knowledge/mod service and to steer clear of the flaming.  If he really cares to be a part of this community, has a passion for the turbografx, and the capacity for ethics/logic, it will become apparent to everyone soon and we'll have a new valued member and he'll hopefully be able to consider as friends his current enemies.  If not, well... it is what it is.

I don't know or have any personal dealings with Mr.OGHUGO, but I have to echo Punk's sentiment about the sharing of that personal stuff going a bit too far.  Also NecroPhile has a good point about the room not being dirty; just cluttered with toys.  I have twin 3 year old boys who have beds and an awesome big bedroom.  I can spend hours making everything neat and tidy... it takes them minutes to dump everything out.  And despite having awesome comfy beds, 9 times out of 10 when I get up in the morning, they've dragged beanbags, pillows, and blankets to the corner of the living room and slept in a nest of their own construction on the floor.  heheh....

kids.
OgHugos problems did not start with dropping the "fag" bomb. Lying and doing other shit is what got him here in the end. As for the video and kids being messy. Look at the video closely. You will see stuff stacked up on shelves, and bags of shit in there stacked, along with boxes with stuff stacked on them. This is a living situation the child did not create. This is failure of proper parenting.

I should have posted his game room video also, but the fact that the guy has a large nice organized game room while he subjects his kid to that kind of situation, well, as a parent who actually gives a damn, and one who has both seen and heard about kids on admitted to a peds unit hurt one way or another from living in that kind of environment, seeing that can really piss you off (my ex-gf was a nurse in peds at a large hospital).

Per poor taste or whatever, just consider it as this. The guy needs to learn a lesson. When you go on posting shit on twitter about ripping off customers on tech jobs, and youtube videos of how great and awesome you are of a gamer and how awesome your game room is, and at the same time post videos of the living condition you subject your small child to, and openly trying to shake down sellers via pm on the internet, all of this is you leaving a trail of your stupidity for public scrutiny.

You post or upload something and make it public, then it becomes an object of both public consumption, and also open to said public scrutiny.  If he is suddenly embarrassed about the kids room, then good. That's great for the kid, because he needs to step in and clean it up.

Complaints of dragging family into it? Well lets be honest here, besides the fact that he dragged his nephew into this whole thing from the start with all his lying, if anything family related was made private, like it should have been, he would not be in the situation he is in now concerning said scrutiny. This all reeks of Lukemorse1. I guess people are just too quick to forget things like that, and people like OgHugo are too thick to actually get it.

The best thing OgHugo could do is log the fuck out and stay off for a couple weeks. During that time he could invest in buying some shelving and organizing tubs and a bed for his kid. If he has to sell some of his game shit to afford all of this, then so be it.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Arjak on 05/05/2014, 03:49 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:32 PMHopefully he'll do some reflecting and have the humility to take this as a learning experience.
People on the Internet learning from their mistakes? That'll be the day! The sad truth is that most people, especially nowadays, don't give a shit about fucking over others or learning from their mistakes, because they've never had the fear of karma or God or whatever put into them. Their attitude is that if they can get away with it, they can do whatever they want. I really feel that there is a cultural shift towards hedonism going on right now. All people want to do these days is think of themselves and their personal enjoyment. This really is, literally and figuratively, the entitlement generation.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/05/2014, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 05/05/2014, 03:01 PMI shared the story of my not-so-graceful entry to the scene here and encouraged him to stick around....
Like we need another Nulltard.   One is already one too many.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: esteban on 05/05/2014, 05:10 PM
STATUS: All I can say is that I blink for a second and BAM! ...all of this drama unfolds. Holly carp (not a typo). Damn.


Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 04:29 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:01 PMI shared the story of my not-so-graceful entry to the scene here and encouraged him to stick around....
Like we need another Nulltard.   One is already one too many.
QFT!
I don't even remember any drama with Nulltard. I must be senile. I'm serious.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Bernie on 05/05/2014, 10:05 PM
I would like to chime in on this.  I have put this mess behind me, and yes I did offer to send something, maybe a controller or whatever, to make up for the time I took to mail this off.   I still stand where I stood then, but I still felt bad about the whole mess.

Maybe we should just let this mess go?  I think everyone has learned something here, including myself.  And, Hugo, maybe not drop the fag word, or call people cocksuckers??  I think that really lit a fire here, and I can't defend that kind of talk.  You and I had an issue, and in the end, we resolved it.  But this...this is a whole new ballgame.  My input, bow down and just let this cool off.  Stop trolling other threads, no matter how justified you feel.  You even called me a cocksucker in one of your emails, but I took it on the chin.  I will have to say this though, and I am sorry if this upsets you.  I offered to send you something to make up for my late shipping, but I doubt I would ever deal with you again.  Burn me once, shame on you...burn me twice, shame on me.  :(
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: NightWolve on 05/05/2014, 11:10 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 05/05/2014, 10:05 PMYou even called me a cocksucker in one of your emails, but I took it on the chin.
Wow, what a short-tempered a$$hole! "Hey, you're late on the shipping! OMG, Worst Person in the World!!!!! I bet you suck cocks too!!!!"
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: HailingTheThings on 05/06/2014, 01:29 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/05/2014, 11:10 PMWow, what a short-tempered a$$hole! "Hey, you're late on the shipping! OMG, Worst Person in the World!!!!! I bet you suck cocks too!!!!"
This made me literally laugh out loud for the first time in a while, thank you. I needed that. Depression is pretty cool.

I think this whole thing is ridiculous. We all know to avoid him now. Just let him die already.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: esteban on 05/06/2014, 04:41 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 05:16 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/05/2014, 05:10 PMSTATUS: All I can say is that I blink for a second and BAM! ...all of this drama unfolds. Holly carp (not a typo). Damn.


Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 04:29 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 03:01 PMI shared the story of my not-so-graceful entry to the scene here and encouraged him to stick around....
Like we need another Nulltard.   One is already one too many.
QFT!
I don't even remember any drama with Nulltard. I must be senile. I'm serious.
Or maybe i'm getting better at the jedi mind trick...

/me waves hand: there was no drama with null..

(admittedly it was minor... i expressed an opinion in line with one held by Dark Kobold in the ebay gouging thread when i was a single-digit poster, and went on to express confusion over all the TAS video hate.  caught some flack for those acts.  eventually, however, people realized that I'm retarded rather than evil so I have been tolerated ever since.)
Ha, that's nothing.  :pcgs:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/06/2014, 09:28 AM
Quote from: Bernie on 05/05/2014, 10:05 PMYou even called me a cocksucker in one of your emails, but I took it on the chin.
Mmm-hmm, I bet you did.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: JoshTurboTrollX on 05/06/2014, 01:27 PM
(https://i.imgflip.com/8m2tv.jpg)
(https://i.imgflip.com/8m30o.jpg)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Nazi NecroPhile on 05/06/2014, 01:36 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/06/2014, 01:27 PM(https://i.imgflip.com/8m30o.jpg)
Pure gold, Josh.  Pure fucking gold.  :lol:
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: bust3dstr8 on 05/06/2014, 02:23 PM
OGHUGO may not bring any brains, tact or comradery to this forum....but this fucker sure knows how to supply the drama and lollerz.
The Law and Order spoof and the Bernie Burn pic was some good stuff.
I like how this forum can turn a pile of shit into some good laughs.

I don't think OGHUGO has gone full meltdown yet, so I am hoping for some more shenanigans shortly.
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: jtucci31 on 05/06/2014, 05:47 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/06/2014, 01:29 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/05/2014, 11:10 PMWow, what a short-tempered a$$hole! "Hey, you're late on the shipping! OMG, Worst Person in the World!!!!! I bet you suck cocks too!!!!"
We all know to avoid him now. Just let him die already.
That's what I was thinking. If he is ignored and not talked about then he will either understand and hopefully either go away or at least cool down.

I will say though that I get a bit of a kick out of this....oops
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: Bernie on 05/06/2014, 11:41 PM
lol.  I hate you Josh...  You cocksucker you...  :)
Title: Re: PCEFX Hall of Shame
Post by: HailingTheThings on 05/07/2014, 02:10 AM
Quote from: guest on 05/06/2014, 05:47 PMI will say though that I get a bit of a kick out of this....oops
Me too....damnit, but still....bawls.