FS: Game Stuffs

Started by Mishran, 08/15/2011, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wmacmonagle

Quote from: esteban on 07/07/2013, 12:37 PMDALDER! Good to hear health is back up to ~71-73%.  :pcgs:.
Drink more rockstar and your health will boost 10% up!!! (Bad advice maybe!! LOL)
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

whisper2053

Quote from: Dalder on 07/07/2013, 11:10 AM...diabetes complications and kidney issues...
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 07/07/2013, 03:33 PMDrink more rockstar and your health will boost 10% up!!! (Bad advice maybe!! LOL)
:shock:
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Mishran

OK folks, most of these games are back up for sale. Have at 'em.

Mishran

A bunch of games are sold. Thanks guys!

There are still many more available though.

psychobear

If you can, can I get pictured of KOF 95 and 96

Mishran

Three more games sold.

Little over half way to my goal! :dance:

PunkCryborg

Got mah gizame up in herrr
bump for great seller!

Mishran

Last call on the Neo games. Ill be taking them to ebay at the end of the week.

Mishran

Final bump before they go to eBay on Sunday.

Mishran

Anyone interested in an Atari Flashback 4 system? Comes with everything including box and Asteroids poster. $20 plus shipping, pics coming soon.

CGQuarterly

Bought 3 Neo games from Mishran and received them today.  Thanks, man!

Mishran

Pics added for the Atari Flashbacks 4 system.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Mishran on 07/25/2013, 12:49 PMPics added for the Atari Flashbacks 4 system.
Will you ship to Canada?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mishran

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 07/25/2013, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Mishran on 07/25/2013, 12:49 PMPics added for the Atari Flashbacks 4 system.
Will you ship to Canada?
I try to refrain from int'l shipping as I believe I've made known on here before due to some issues I've had in the past with missing packages. Tracking is difficult between the US and Canada.

I will ship it to Canada, but once the package leaves my hands and enters the postal service, I won't be responsible for it. If by chance it turns up missing, not my loss. May sound crude, but I've lost product and money over it in the past and have no intention of further loss. If your ok with my terms, shoot me a pm.

FiftyQuid

Fair enough.  You are dead to me.

Kidding... I'll pass on this though.  I think I can get a 2600 somewhere around here.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mishran

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 07/25/2013, 03:24 PMFair enough.  You are dead to me.

Kidding... I'll pass on this though.  I think I can get a 2600 somewhere around here.  :)
Don't blame ya. Nothing like playing on the real thing. These things are good for those that never touched the real thing, but for those of us old enough to have owned the actual console, it just doesn't compare. This thing isn't bad for a quick game of breakout or adventure though.

Mishran

A few more different MVS games added.

psychobear

Got my game in today,

Mishran

On a non sales related note, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who made a purchase from me. As of today, my car loan is paid in full, saving my baby and my credit. :dance:

I'll still continue to post items for sale, however, as my next goal is to get the hell out of PA and escape south when this mess is over. Seriously considering moving back to Arkansas. I miss that state. :(

esteban

Quote from: Mishran on 08/01/2013, 09:55 AMOn a non sales related note, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who made a purchase from me. As of today, my car loan is paid in full, saving my baby and my credit. :dance:

I'll still continue to post items for sale, however, as my next goal is to get the hell out of PA and escape south when this mess is over. Seriously considering moving back to Arkansas. I miss that state. :(
Glad the car thing worked out. I forgot you were in Pennsyltucky.

The only thing I know about Arkansas is that I saw the Smoky Mountains there. Or was that in Kentucky?

Or am I thinking about the time I was smoking whilst hiking on the Appalachian Trail?  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mishran

Taxes aren't in short supply in this rat nest state. A third of the paycheck going towards taxes is overkill. Can't forget the "Occupational Privilege Tax" that you pay $52 once a year for working in the state. Since when is working here, let alone anywhere, a privilege??? Won't miss this joke of a state, that's for damn sure. [-(

PCEngineHell

If you are considering moving back to Arkansas let me know. I can keep a out out on rental properties in the area for you.

Mishran

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/01/2013, 12:52 PMIf you are considering moving back to Arkansas let me know. I can keep a out out on rental properties in the area for you.
Sounds good, thanks. I'll buy you a slice of Razorback pizza. :wink: The one in Maumelle had awesome wings. =P~

saturndual32

PM about the Phantom sent.

BlueBMW

Maybe youd like to move to Knoxville TN... Ive got a nice house to rent ya!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mishran

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/03/2013, 12:39 PMMaybe youd like to move to Knoxville TN... Ive got a nice house to rent ya!
Definitely a lot closer to drive. Tennessee has got to be the worse part of the drive. Feels like it never ends. ](*,)

BlueBMW

Tennessee is a LONG state hehe.  Arkansas to Knoxville is a long long drive.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mishran

Updated sales listings. SVC: Chaos board is back as well as the original set of MVS games since I haven't found the time or effort to post them on e(vil)Bay. Not in as big a hurry to sell now with my car situation worked out and I'm stuck here in PA till April when my rental lease is done. Ugh.

I'm on the hunt for Everdrives for any system besides NES, so if anyone is interested in trading for anything I have in the list, please let me know.

Mishran

Added an MVS pcb and vogatek supergun combo for sale. Pics currently not available, but will post them tonight.

Mishran

Pics uploaded for the MVS and Vogatek. Wouldn't let me do it on my phone for some odd reason, so had to wait till I could get to my computer. Pics aren't the best, but do the job me thinks. :)

Mishran

Added some NES carts and adjusted some prices.

Mishran

Added a Master System and games.

Mishran

Added a PAL TG and PAL travel pack.

syphic

Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

cho_aniki

Is the PAL Turbografx still available? Where would you be posting from?

Mishran

Giving this a bump to the top.

JoshTurboTrollX

NES carts arrived exactly as described and packed/shipped VERY carefully!  Thank you MISH!!

Great seller here, if you are looking for some great deals for NES carts give this guy a PM!!  :D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mishran

After a lengthy nap, figured I'd wake this thing up to see if there is any new interest. Might be adding some goods to the list as well.

CrackTiger

I would probably buy half of your MVS games if you'd ship to Canada...
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 06/15/2016, 08:46 PMI would probably buy half of your MVS games if you'd ship to Canada...
Well, if I remember correctly I purchased my PC-FX from you, so I owe ya one. If your really interested, we can work something out. Send me a pm and we can go from there.

Mishran

Added 13 more MVS games from my collection. Also found various MVS mini marquees and paperwork I forgot I had. If there is any interest in them, I can post a list. Some go to the games I have for sale, so they'll be included with the games when sold.

Opethian

IMG