10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The 16 Vistar (Korean Turbo Grafx 16)

Started by rrob78, 10/26/2012, 12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrob78

Frank_fjs

rrob78

NecroPhile

The ol' DSS receiver, eh?  Follow this link sausage for a bunch of good info. on it (including advert scans) from good guy Termis.  :wink:

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

rrob78

@Nulltard

Yea, it looks pretty cool. According to the story, it's a standard U.S. Turbo Grafx 16 that were surplus & imported to Korea & modified slightly & put in a different case, but others than that its still a US TG-16. Even the games are US HuCards with stickers covering all the TG print.

rrob78

Cool thanks for the info Necromancer.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/26/2012, 10:05 AMThe ol' DSS receiver, eh?  Follow this link sausage for a bunch of good info. on it (including advert scans) from good guy Termis.  :wink:
Hey, how is Termis?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

kiketonto

Nice machine! And the stickers for the Hucard's too!

kazekirifx

Korean versions of Japanese consoles are crazy. So numerous and obscure... It's dizzying to look at photos of some of the stuff that exists out there.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: kazekirifx on 10/28/2012, 11:35 PMKorean versions of Japanese consoles are crazy. So numerous and obscure... It's dizzying to look at photos of some of the stuff that exists out there.
Yeah like the Korean MSXs. The one that looks like the spaceship is so badass!

termis

Quote from: esteban on 10/27/2012, 03:06 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/26/2012, 10:05 AMThe ol' DSS receiver, eh?  Follow this link sausage for a bunch of good info. on it (including advert scans) from good guy Termis.  :wink:
Hey, how is Termis?
Ah, still lurkin around.  Haven't had too much chance for TG16/PCE'ing lately, but I'm sure I'll go through another run sooner or later.  :P

NecroPhile

Quote from: termis on 10/30/2012, 10:15 AMAh, still lurkin around.  Haven't had too much chance for TG16/PCE'ing lately, but I'm sure I'll go through another run sooner or later.  :P
Like today to celebrate its birthday?  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!