RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Feedback forum

Started by Halfabag, 10/19/2013, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfabag

Maybe I'm going blind, but I don't see a feedback forum. I think this would be a great idea as people on here would feel more confident dealing with someone if they have positive feedback. Also it could help weed out the scammers, liars and crap modders.

Any thoughts people?

P.S. If there is a feedback forum on here, could someone point it out to me because I need to leave some for a great guy I've dealt with on here.  :)

esteban

Quote from: Halfabag on 10/19/2013, 02:48 PMMaybe I'm going blind, but I don't see a feedback forum. I think this would be a great idea as people on here would feel more confident dealing with someone if they have positive feedback. Also it could help weed out the scammers, liars and crap modders.

Any thoughts people?

P.S. If there is a feedback forum on here, could someone point it out to me because I need to leave some for a great guy I've dealt with on here.  :)
Actually, that's a good idea: the original post would contain a list of reliable, trustworthy modders/sellers/traders/dancers. This first post would be updated regularly by a forum member who gives a damn.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

Generally feedback is given in the thread of the sale. so you are correct that there is not a feedback forum.

But we're always up for a new idea here if it is helpful.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!