魔神英雄伝ワタル 30th Anniversary (Wataru/Keith Courage)

Started by SignOfZeta, 06/29/2018, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SignOfZeta

This is Wataru's 30th. I was never a fan of this show but I thought I'd mention that Bandai is making some related stuff. Earlier this year much of the Wataru cast made an appearance in Super Robot Wars X, which is a game with a shitty cover and no other flaws. I exaggerate, but it's good. They didn't cheap out on the Wataru animations so my assumption is that they will be in at least one other game in order to pay for themselves.
Also:

http://hlj.com/product/SET88876?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=metamor-force%20mashin%20hero%20wataru:%20ryuomaru&utm_content=main%20page ...for the hardcore.

Anyone who finds more celebratory crap for Wataru should add to the thread. Poor TG-16 fans have so little to cling to so this is maybe a great event for them. I think there are some much cheaper items than the $200 robot but I can't rememebr what they were.
IMG

nectarsis

As sad as it is to say I still have yet to even get Super Robot X I thought it came out later this year LOL it will be interesting to see how they work wataru in somebody's going to have to get boosted LOL
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

EmperorIng

Hey, I know that Super Robot X usually has chibi stuff already, but at least Wataru's chubby diminutive PCE designs work well in the new format, ha.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: EmperorIng on 07/03/2018, 10:11 PMHey, I know that Super Robot X usually has chibi stuff already, but at least Wataru's chubby diminutive PCE designs work well in the new format, ha.
Yeah, he's already SD so they just draw them as normal. This series is barely SD anymore so even though Wataru stuff wasn't changed at all it still looks more SD than almost anything else.
IMG