Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Hello

Started by TDIRunner, 03/25/2016, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDIRunner

Hello,

I signed up back in November and have pretty much been a lurker since, but recently started to participate a little more.  I've been an owner or a Core Grafx for several years, but recently decided to upgrade by purchasing a Duo R from a member here (which is in the mail now). 

A little about me.  I've been a collector for many years, but this past year or so, I've started to cut way back.  Between decreasing storage, increasing game prices, and increasing family size, I can no longer justify spending big dollars on games.  Over the past 2 years, I've started picking up flash carts for all of my cart based systems, and even some SD card mods or mod chips for some of my disc based systems.  While I don't plan to sell off any of the games I own, this will allow me to expand my gaming beyond what I currently have.  I find myself falling somewhere between the purists who insist on original hardware and games, and those who resort to emulation.  In other words, I prefer the original hardware and controllers, but I don't mind using ROMs or ISOs.  Despite my many family and work responsibilities, I still try and get in 2 to 4 hours of gaming a week (which seems like a lot to me).  I've been on a kick lately of trying new stuff that I haven't played before, and I plan to extend this to the Duo R when it arrives. 

Anyways, I own, play and love to discuss just about every gaming console out there.  The only exceptions are any of the current gen consoles (not ready to buy yet) and the Neo Geo AES/MVS (just too rich for my blood).  I hope to help contribute here.  Thanks for listening.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

NecroPhile

A belated welcome aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Warbucks

wildfruit

Bloufo

As someone here always tends to say on such occasions,

Welcome, comrade.  :)

TDIRunner

Thanks everyone. :)
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

esteban

Welcome, comrade :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG