RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Super Air Zonk 2 Manuals?

Started by Ashevent, 05/08/2023, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashevent

I just picked up a copy of the JP version of Super Air Zonk. behind the JP manual..I found a complete perfect what appears to be NA manual. At first I thought "oh cool, this game came with 2 manuals for each language" but then I realized "probably not stupid..lol" 

So before I get excited about an extra manual that's probably pricey given the north american version of super air zonk nowadays.

So just so I don't ASSUME..did this game come with 2 manuals or just one?

NightWolve

The 2nd English manual might be a PCE Works bootleg copy, if not, the seller somehow separated the official manual from the US product and just threw it in with what was sold. Best guess, yeah. Maybe share a photo so it can be compared to an original.

Ashevent

Copy, I'll get some tonight. When I looked at it and compared to online. looked pretty damn legit but i'm no expert.
*Update: So I just got with the seller to let him know he may have given me a pricey mistake (he's a super cool guy ive dealt with in pastt) and he said he got a big box of TG16 stuff in and his N/A version of SAZ had no manual. He's already sold it disc case only and said for me to keep the manual for being honest. So i'm feeling pretty good it's legit now, but i'll take pics tonight.

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/08/2023, 02:12 PMThe 2nd English manual might be a PCE Works bootleg copy, if not, the seller somehow separated the official manual from the US product and just threw it in with what was sold. Best guess, yeah. Maybe share a photo so it can be compared to an original.

Ashevent

Here's the manual. Looks pretty legit and seller did say his NA version he got in a huge box of this and other TG stuff did'nt have a manual so .. not trying to force anything but..sure seems legit. But i'll admit i'm no Manual expert..lol.

If it's legit, hopefully someone needs one to complete a set. I'm no seller, just be glad to take some games I don't have in trade.

02C4B7DE-A5DB-461F-ACA8-8A972B603604.jpg

Ashevent

*confirmed legit. again, im not trying to make a bunch of money, but if anyone needs one to complete your stuff, I'd just dig some fun game's in trade.