OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

12.05.06 - Pcenginefx Update - Wii section revamped!

Started by PCEngineFX, 12/05/2006, 03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Very nice, I like how you included the block space required for each game and how well it's taken from the Virtual Console itself.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

esteban

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 12/05/2006, 03:42 AMThe Wii section of the site has been totally revamped - have a look!

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/nintendo_wii.html
Nice layout :). I would only change one thing: put the "-16" back in to TurboGrafx! I'm sure the marketing folks at Hudson / Nintendo prefer the abbreviated name of the console, but "we" (pcefx.com) should keep it real! Plus, the text will still look nicely formatted even if you add the "16" back :).

Regardless, the page is quite nice and will be a useful resource for folks.

Since I don't have a Wii, I really liked the screenshots you made of the online manual. I was curious about what the manuals contained and what they looked like. Thanks.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

Thanks for the feedback guys...glad you like.  Oh, and I've changed any reference of "TurboGrafx" to "TurboGrafx-16" :) (it was just an oversight)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 12/05/2006, 11:09 AMThanks for the feedback guys...glad you like.  Oh, and I've changed any reference of "TurboGrafx" to "TurboGrafx-16" :) (it was just an oversight)
Keeping it real! :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG