What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

Quote from: TR0N on 05/04/2018, 03:27 AM
This body wash ad needs to be played in the big screen at any nerdy event, 24/7.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 05/04/2018, 11:32 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 05/04/2018, 03:27 AM
This body wash ad needs to be played in the big screen at any nerdy event, 24/7.
That with a 4k face !!!
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Classic in light of the new Cobra Kai series on YouTube Red (which is excellent BTW).
I was hoping for a bit more amusing roasting between Ryan Reynolds and Josh Brolin, but I'd say they like each other too much to have come up with devastating insults.

Keith Courage

That ass hat Ross Hamilton! He is always interrupting my favorite youtube shows by telling me I should be buying and flipping properties.

NightWolve

New Wreck-It-Ralph 2 trailer went out today.

Bloufo

The cringe is real.

"Funniest/Worst newscast ever with Mr. Wacky inflatables - San Diego anchorman"
wayback://youtube.com/watch?v=YTciDsXWHB4
Alt:

NightWolve

NightWolve

NBC Charlotte shared this on their Facebook feed, made me think it happened recently but it's years old actually. So a "best man" had ONE job, ONE JOB ALONE, to be a competent dude bro and just pass the wedding rings (what could go wrong ?) which he failed miserably!!!!! Not only that, he wasn't paying attention well to his cue to step up and deliver them after the minister asked (slight pause)... Anyway, hilarious if you haven't seen it.
=D> =D> =D>

TR0N

FOTNS game for PS4 is coming to the U.S  :mrgreen:
IMG

NightWolve

Kinda like this music video for "Flames" by Sia which was yet another David Guetta collaboration... It pays homage to 70's Kung Fu movies and it was ingenious to have Danny Trejo star as a Master Po/Pai Mei type figure (heh, works well!). The video kept showing up as an ad while trying to watch other videos.
You might recognize Sia more from this hit single, "Titanium." https://youtu.be/JRfuAukYTKg

xcrement5x

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/08/2018, 03:22 PM
Will counter with this one:
I love Laura Shigihara's lyrics and vocals in this song.  It's so emotionally vibrant.

NightWolve

Didn't know that was a thing/service provided at concerts nowadays... How inclusive for our hearing-impaired brothers and sisters, good on them. ;)

Quotehttps://rockandrollgarage.com/sign-language-interpreter-steals-the-scene-in-heavy-metal-show/

In a statement sent to ABC News, Lamb Of God frontman Randy Blythe praised Rothschild-Cross. "I'm always very pleased when I see sign language interpreters at our shows, and the Austin show was no exception," Blythe said.

NightWolve

Peter Cullen -- legendary voice actor most known for the Optimus Prime role in Transformers -- discusses how he came up with the vocalization for The Predator alien! Purty cool!!!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: TR0N on 06/13/2018, 05:37 PMFOTNS game for PS4 is coming to the U.S  :mrgreen:
Looks pretty damn cool. Seems closer to the PS1 HnK game by Banpresto than Ken's Rage, which I think is a good thing. Just wish HnK 2 would get more love.

Bloufo

TR0N

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 07/11/2018, 01:03 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 06/13/2018, 05:37 PMFOTNS game for PS4 is coming to the U.S  :mrgreen:
Looks pretty damn cool. Seems closer to the PS1 HnK game by Banpresto than Ken's Rage, which I think is a good thing. Just wish HnK 2 would get more love.
It will play like the the yakzua series since it was made by the same team.
IMG

NightWolve

Grown man that loves Y-YYUGE Mortal Kombat dolls... ;)

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

What I didn't understand about that little "Mouse Police" (AKA "Mause Polizei," in Le German) cartoon movie is why it was trapped in a PS2 Game DVD & case instead of just a regular movie DVD at the Dollar Store bin... There was no user "gaming" interaction required as part of this "experience," correct ? Just pop it in and let the "fun" begin ?

NightWolve

TR0N

Who would have thought we get another streets of rage  :shock: =D>
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 08/28/2018, 05:56 AMWho would have thought we get another streets of rage  :shock: =D>
Gonna party like it's Adobe Flash 1999!! ;)

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/28/2018, 01:24 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 08/28/2018, 05:56 AMWho would have thought we get another streets of rage  :shock: =D>
Gonna party like it's Adobe Flash 1999!! ;)
Lizardcube is working on this they were behind the wonderboy dragons trap remake.
IMG

NightWolve

Ah yeah, that thing. There's a place for cartoon-looking videogames I suppose but something feels weird to me about that appearance. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to preference of sprite graphics versus this cell art/cartoon/"fabulous" Flash stuff, whatever it is. ;)

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/30/2018, 02:04 AM
Ah yeah, that thing. There's a place for cartoon-looking videogames I suppose but something feels weird to me about that appearance. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to preference of sprite graphics versus this cell art/cartoon/"fabulous" Flash stuff, whatever it is. ;)
I was fine with lizardcube remake of wonderboy.Sure it's cell shading but it still looks hand drawn to me.I assume,they could go with sprites but takes allot more time&money beside the talent to do so which is rare these days.
IMG

NightWolve

Me Likey.
Ran into this Le TurboDoodle episode last night... I dunno what to think about JJ & Jeff Soda Pop, but leave it to the mind of esteban legrafx to have come up with it... He's either a misunderstood genius or just le turbo crazy...

TR0N

Natsume is doing a enhancement for the snes ninja warriors just like what they did with wildguns reloaded.
IMG

TR0N

New Samurai Shodown in development  :mrgreen:

IMG
IMG

JoeQuaker

Hm I'd have to see more gameplay of that to decide..

Samurai Shodown II on MVS is still my all-time favorite  :boom:
Mir ist kalt, so kalt...

NightWolve

Perfect timing with the new Predator now out in theaters. A look at the classic produced by Matrix's Joel Silver which STILL hasn't been improved upon, starring the future governor of California, the future governor of Minnesota, a future candidate for governor of Kentucky (who couldn't win), and the future director of the current Predator movie, etc.
Next up, a little bit of movie history with Arnold Schwarzenegger versus James Cameron versus John McTiernan that's interestin'!

So Arnold couldn't pronounce the "I'll" contraction very well given his Austrian accent and he also thought a Terminator cyborg wouldn't use English contractions (like Kwai Chang Caine) so he wanted to fully say, "I will be back!" but James Cameron who also wrote and was directing the script fired back, "No, I think that I wrote 'I'll be back!'" Arnold protested, but James insisted, "Look, let's make it simple, I don't tell you how to act, but don't you tell me how to write! I wrote 'I'll' and that's what you say!"

That story all fits with what we've heard about James Cameron, he's very confident or shall we say arrogant in his movie-making decisions/efforts... Made the right call as it turns out! ;)

In contrast, when it came to the original Predator with director John McTiernan, Arnold actually improvised a line "Stick around!" after he throws his knife at a Communist soldier before he could reload his gun in the village battle early in the movie. The knife-throw pins the soldier to the wall behind him, so it was quite a clever one-liner. But yeah, turns out that wasn't in the script, on-the-spot improvisation that producers liked so it stuck!

TR0N

So 90's but still a enjoyable collection  :mrgreen:
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 09/21/2018, 04:00 AMhttps://youtu.be/OFB3mjPRnBY
My honest reaction (saw it first on Chris Tang's Facebook): So...this "Captain Commando" kidnapped a bunch of kids for a one-way time-travel trip to offer them a "Bodacious Beat 'Em Up Bundle" of only 7 Capcom arcade titles... Wow, what a "great deal!" :P  I'll stick with MAME, kthxbye. ;)

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/21/2018, 05:20 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 09/21/2018, 04:00 AMhttps://youtu.be/OFB3mjPRnBY
My honest reaction (saw it first on Chris Tang's Facebook): So...this "Captain Commando" kidnapped a bunch of kids for a one-way time-travel trip to offer them a "Bodacious Beat 'Em Up Bundle" of only 7 Capcom arcade titles... Wow, what a "great deal!" :P  I'll stick with MAME, kthxbye. ;)
This collection has online play and it's getting a physical release for japan. Sure,there's mame but i found this collection convenient so no messing around finding the rom and making sure it's the correct dump.
IMG

NightWolve

Wow, Scorpion's a dick, attacking helpless, drunken old-timers on the street unprovoked!
Quote from: TR0N on 09/22/2018, 01:12 AMThis collection has online play and it's getting a physical release for japan.Sure,there's mame but i found this collection convenient so no messing around finding the rom and making sure it's the correct dump.
Attaboy TRON, you really do fight for the users! I respect your willingness to support official releases to make sure Capcom is still paid its due for their retro games versus just joining the pack of filthy, downloading pirates playing with emulators! ;)

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/22/2018, 09:24 PMWow, Scorpion's a dick, attacking helpless, drunken old-timers on the street unprovoked!
Quote from: TR0N on 09/22/2018, 01:12 AMThis collection has online play and it's getting a physical release for japan.Sure,there's mame but i found this collection convenient so no messing around finding the rom and making sure it's the correct dump.
Attaboy TRON, you really do fight for the users! I respect your willingness to support official releases to make sure Capcom is still paid its due for their retro games versus just joining the pack of filthy, downloading pirates playing with emulators! ;)
I use to use mame so i know. Well i did until a few years ago i did find it annoying finding the right rom to use on it only to get a error. Because it's file was missing some thing  :evil:
IMG

NightWolve

Super hyper love for the new Megaman 11 by both Rob & Johnny.

NightWolve

Epic Voice Guy does "epic" MegaMan 11 trailer.

NightWolve

MKII Memories injected into the live-action movie.

NightWolve

What I want in a martial arts flick, Matrix-level Yuen Woo-Ping choreography!

NightWolve

Avengers 4: Endgame Trailer #1 has hit the digital airwaves.

NightWolve

Why did this weird thing get stuck in my head ?? Somehow they made it work with annoying and catchy parts.

Bloufo

NightWolve

Good Mortal Kombat find by Byron.

Bloufo