@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine: Ginga Fukei Densetsu: Sapphire Stage 1 on guitar!

Started by SchattenJager0, 05/18/2007, 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchattenJager0

Like my other video, but I'm wearing a black shirt in this one. :P

Quote from: Trevor PawlakHere I am performing the PC Engine game Ginga Fukei Densetsu: Sapphire's Stage 1 music.  Much like my other Sapphire video.  This one was actually harder, but it's still fun.  Sorry about the intro being off camera, but who cares about that part anyway, right?
The weak will fall, the strong remain.

SuperDeadite

Well done once again.   =D> But, where's the boss music??  [-o<
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

NightWolve

Quote from: SchattenJager0 on 05/18/2007, 12:16 AM
Quote from: Trevor PawlakHere I am performing the PC Engine game Ginga Fukei Densetsu: Sapphire's Stage 1 music.  Much like my other Sapphire video.  This one was actually harder, but it's still fun.  Sorry about the intro being off camera, but who cares about that part anyway, right?
Random Retro WayBack: Awesome to find an old, genuine PCE Turbro [from 2007] that knows how to jam out some of the greatest tunes from the NEC/PCE library!

Feels like he gets most of this Sapphire track [stage 1 BGD] right with only a few misses. So overall, well played.

Addendum/Tangent: I was globally patching certain YouTube links (about 2,570) for better embedded appearance, found this, so I also patched his account with external social media links/info off his YouTube. Anyone randomly browsing here someday via Google can find more on what he's been up to; it's a nice tidy feeling to see more complete profiles with present-day social media connection. Really makes you think: kinda sad Aaron was eventually willing to give up on so much work, info, history, resources, legacy, knowledge-sharing/etc. of PCE fandom spanning ~20 years... I paid hosting for the next 10 years (while domain is yearly auto-renew), it's pretty affordable nowadays, don't see why it shouldn't continue to serve pages sharing PCE legacy/history/archives. pcengine-fx.com is here to stay AFAIAC.