Michael Helgeson (username: PC ENGINE HELL)

Started by Joe Redifer, 12/23/2008, 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

PCEngineHell aka PC ENGINE HELL seems to have major problems with me.  He has taken to attacking me in his signature now (as well as the chatbox), and he attacks me any chance he gets on the forums, attempting to start TEH DRAMA.  I am not the only one whom he targets.  He created a new thread simply to belittle banned member Nintega a few weeks back and I locked it, saying there was no reason to create threads about banned members.  Apparently that action made him quite sad.  He should be banned simply for this post attacking TurboStar in my opinion.  But he does this kind of thing all the time when he gets hold of other people's pictures.

What can we do about this?  On any other forum I would have banned such a character long ago as he seems to stir trouble with a lot of people, but this forum seems much more lenient as to what members are allowed to post regarding personal attacks, posting private e-mails and private messages on the forum for all to see, etc.  For this reason, I have held back.  The decision is Aaron's.

nat

I locked the thread, and for the record, I agree some action should be taken against Mr. Helgeson. He keeps pushing, and pushing.... and pushing.

Keranu

By PCEFX standards, he should've been banned before Validus, Kitsune-chan, and Nintega.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineFX

Reading the thread in that post, the topic didn't go south until Michael posted up the PM from the wife and posted what he said which I agree that he should have been slapped for the post.

It is against the rules to post personal attacks and it seems to happen in the Shoutbox and in the Chit-Chat area the most because of lack of moderation.  I don't have the time to watch or moderate threads (that's why I have mods :)  and I don't like conflict... but, if there is an issue with someone I want to know about it.

With that being said Joe, I will personally remind Michael about the rules on this forum, but will not ban him at this time.  If he does ANYTHING to you (PM, or post related) please let me know and I will take further action.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Joe Redifer

PCEngineFX

Welp, Michael is gone. He was fed up with me and deleted his account which I approved.
IMG

nat

Interesting. What did you do that made him "fed up?"

Joe Redifer

He probably defended me.  Mike wouldn't like that at all.  I hope that Quoth and I think Sinistron is his other friend can both behave as well as they usually take Michael's lead.  Either that or they will voluntarily follow him away.

PCEngineFX

Here is the part where I come in: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=1350.msg110371#msg110371

After that, he left without trying to even talk with it over with me.  Guess he didn't need much to push him over the edge to close his account.
IMG

Joe Redifer

My theory:  I think it is because you didn't support his take on the issue.  Whenever he gets in a guff with me over something I did or said, he usually responds with "I sent a PM to Aaron and Nat".  When he saw that he doesn't necessarily have that support, he decided the whole place can go to hell.  Notice how he took time to attack you in ways that were not relevant to anything being discussed.

nat

Oh jesus, I always completely ignore that thread since I don't really have time for YouTube viewings unless it's something extremely cool like Aaron's vids. I had no idea.

Haha, I wonder if I'm the "moderator" that nutball Nintega is still badmouthing in his YT tirades. Whatever.