OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Fightstick Options? RJ-45 cables? Modded fightstick compatibility?

Started by Ghudda, 03/15/2014, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghudda

What controllers do most of you use for more of the "fightstick friendly" games on the platform? Obviously a large majority of the library seems to work just fine with the standard control pad but are the fightsticks for the console, specifically the hori PC Engine stick, worth it? I also have a modded Street Fighter TE stick with a TE Kitty board in it which supports most of my older consoles (saturn, NES, Dreamcast, etc.) with the use of a custom RJ-45 cable. Does anyone here use a modded Madcatz stick with their PC Engine?

Was just playing some Soldier Blade and it had me wanting a more suitable responsive pad (I may also just need a better standard pad to play with).

Just wanted to see what most of you use for the shmups and even fighting/beat em up games. Also if anyone here has any experience building a PC Engine to RJ-45 cable, let me know!