@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Hudson Soft R&D (As seen in John Madden DUO CD Football credits)

Started by Psycho Punch, 01/23/2016, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

As dumb as his untold history of blablabla project was with all his drama in it, at least John Sczdprzrdsfniak did deliver some interesting stuff which he releases piecemeal on youtube from time to time.
You can see the building here around 3:07
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ParanoiaDragon

Wow, that's pretty cool, makes me want to visit the Hudson building, the surroundings look beautiful, & I can hear the call of a bird, that I often in various anime, some kind of crow or raven?
IMG

esteban

Quick, someone link to the old thread that has the REAL ESTATE listing for that building. I think our beloved Tatsujin posted a screenshot/video from a real estate broker...?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Too bad they painted over the eye. :/

That building could have been turned into a cool museum tourist attraction.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!