10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WANTED: Manual cover scans of TG-16 Chase HQ and Time Cruise

Started by CrackTiger, 07/10/2016, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Preferably 600dpi, but I'd appreciate anything that anyone can provide.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Sparky

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/10/2016, 04:22 PMPreferably 600dpi, but I'd appreciate anything that anyone can provide.
I have those both as inserts if you want them man and I can give you the high res scans as well.

grolt

I'm a notorious strange man.

CrackTiger

Quote from: grolt on 07/10/2016, 04:38 PMI could scan them too if you needed them.
I have everything I needed taken care of. Thanks for tge offer.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!