RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Le TurboDoodle: A Very TurboXMAS (Special Holiday Episode)

Started by jlued686, 12/28/2016, 09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlued686

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

geise

Yeah!  Thanks for posting this!  Esteban I love you!

esteban

I WAS DELUSIONAL: I honestly thought I would finish this on XMAS day...having filmed it early in the morning, whilst simultaneously preparing to host an extended XMAS (real party on Sunday, then runner-up party Monday, now runner-runner-up party currently since family has been staying at my house)... I haven't had a break for over a week.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME TRYING TO LOOK FOR TYPOS before uploading it.

I was in such a fog. I couldn't spell, identify grammar errors, et cetera, et cetera.

Last night, I changed the thumbnail like.... 19 times before settling on something.

Ha!

TRUE STORY: I was drinking coffee Sunday night, saying goodbyes to last group of guests—I FELL ASLEEP AND SPILLED ENTIRE MUG ON MYSELF. Coffee was warm, not hot. I had to wash couch cushions... but the entire time I was thinking: "I should be editing! I should be finalizing song list!"

Hahahahahhaha....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!