Some important NEWS about the PC Engine!

Started by Tatsujin, 05/24/2009, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

obey pce pcengine
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

CrackTiger

Hey, what's wrong baby? :dance:
whats-wrong-baby.avif
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

nectarsis

I have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum   8)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/24/2009, 10:10 PMI have come here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum   8)
You know Rowdy Roddy Piper has a badass quote when Duke Nukem reuses it
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Tatsujin

_Paul

Lorfarius

My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Lorfarius

override

Its not really what I wanted it to look like....BUT

Yeah...It's got a HEMI!

/dpg_override/YeahitsgottaHemi.jpg
IMG

_Paul

Tatsujin

Ceti Alpha

PC Engine GT Bluetooth. iPhone is for teh n00bs.

cellphone2copy.jpg
IMG

Tatsujin

poltergeistpce.jpg

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

_Paul

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Tatsujin

nice ones CrackTiger & Paul  =D&gt; ..keep up the good work :D

Tatsujin

_Paul

Ceti Alpha

IMG

_Paul

Can't work out how to embed flash so check this.

guyjin

blueraven

Ceti Alpha

IMG

_Paul

CrackTiger

valkyrie_pce1.png
valkyrie_pce2.png

@Tatsujin: I had planned on doing the HAL eye like that but ran out of time. You did a great job with it. =D&gt;

nectarsis

Quote from: CrackTiger on 06/07/2009, 10:39 PMvalkyrie_pce1.png
valkyrie_pce2.png
Tatsujin: I had planned on doing the HAL eye like that but ran out of time. You did a great job with it. =D&gt;
=D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt;
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

cool CrackTiger & Paul  =D&gt; did you guys draw that completely by yourself?

@CrackTiger: i had the idea of the hal with the CD-ROM PC light since a long time ago, since it always reminded me of HAL :)
may be even its creator was influenced by HAL.

Ceti Alpha

The PC Engine Valkyrie mech is teh awesome!!  =D&gt; =D&gt;
IMG

blueraven

CrackTiger

blueraven

stevenhill321

I keep forgetting that the majority of us must be 30 plus. I remember watching They Live on video years ago. Ahh the 80's how I loved that decade. I still remember the chick in that film as well, come to think of it she wasnt really a chick (she had weird eyes from what I can remember)!

The concept of the film was pretty cool I thought, Was it a John Carperter film? I seem to think it was.

Anyway......... back to the engine : )

NecroPhile

Quote from: stevenhill321 on 06/11/2009, 08:58 AMI keep forgetting that the majority of us must be 30 plus. I remember watching They Live on video years ago. Ahh the 80's how I loved that decade. I still remember the chick in that film as well, come to think of it she wasnt really a chick (she had weird eyes from what I can remember)!

The concept of the film was pretty cool I thought, Was it a John Carperter film? I seem to think it was.

It's Pulp Fiction from '94 and directed by Quentin Tarantino.  If the chick you're talking about is Uma Thurman, she is indeed quite delicious.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 06/11/2009, 10:22 AM
Quote from: stevenhill321 on 06/11/2009, 08:58 AMI keep forgetting that the majority of us must be 30 plus. I remember watching They Live on video years ago. Ahh the 80's how I loved that decade. I still remember the chick in that film as well, come to think of it she wasnt really a chick (she had weird eyes from what I can remember)!

It's Pulp Fiction from '94 and directed by Quentin Tarantino.  If the chick you're talking about is Uma Thurman, she is indeed quite delicious.
He's talking about "They Live". It is a John Carpenter movie, and that chick did have some crazy eyes. I always loved the fight the two guys get into when Piper is trying to get his friend to try on the glasses. It was completely ridiculous, but awesome. heh OBEY PC ENGINE.
IMG

Tatsujin

it was one of the greatest back yard fights in history :lol: :lol:

_Paul

I swear the lead role was written for Kurt Russell. Perhaps he was not available.

Tatsujin

thats what carpy said. but roddy did an excellent job!! his best performance in any movies.

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 06/11/2009, 01:39 PMHe's talking about "They Live". It is a John Carpenter movie, and that chick did have some crazy eyes. I always loved the fight the two guys get into when Piper is trying to get his friend to try on the glasses. It was completely ridiculous, but awesome. heh OBEY PC ENGINE.
Oops.  Reading comprehension failure.  :oops:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

wall_e_rubik.jpg

"Eeeeeeeeeeve. Must Obeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy."

blueraven

I PITY TEH FOOL!!!!

dccab-pitytehfool.jpg

Arjak

LMFAO! This is reminding me of the "All Your Base..." fad. =D&gt;
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

blueraven

Heh. I've always liked teh PC Engine version of Zero Wing. Pwns the Mega Drive.  :mrgreen:

More soon; for the people that PM'd me the movie in the previous post was D.C. Cab, one of Mr. T's first! 

blueraven

Tatsujin

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG